Hurricane Ida expected to hit New Orleans Sunday as a cat 4.

Ida makes landfall, AND IT'S BAD!

Just look at these Weather Channel guys!

Stayed away? That makes no sense. I do stay away. It's a shithole. My sister used to live there. I never have. I warned her for years that she needed to be careful because the city was overrun with vile, rabid, groids.
She, and her husband ignored me to their own peril. They now live in a nice neighborhood in Pearl River.
Just reading your posts makes me lmfao

I'd follow you, but following someone seems gay, but I think I'm going to start following the Rocking Conserv women here

People told me NO is rather unsanitary and dirty. I've never been there. Making Shitholes my destination for vacation don't happen no way. I went to Miami once. God almighty I thought I was in Colombia. What a shit hole. I drove through Liberty City.Liberty City...I thought I was in Liberia during a war

I'm a SanDiego, Nashville, Fountain Hills kind of vacationer

Next to watching Joe Biden stroke out on live TV, seeing one of these weather fags get decapitated by a flying stop sign is next on my list of "Would love to see" items.
But did you see the guys casually walking by in short sleeves while they're PRETENDING they can barely stand?

Reminds me of this

Last edited:
But did you see the guys casually walking by in short sleeves while they're PRETENDING they can barely stand?

Reminds me of this

When I was a kid during the Cold War we always lampooned Soviet Pravda for their lies, embellishment and propaganda.
How naïve were we?

Thanks for the constructive criticism, Huckleberry !.... I'll try to make all my replies more regular from now on just for you. Do you think a couple of bran muffins will help me ?

Not so smart now. Have another go.

Reminds me of this

I hate the Weather Channel. The LIES they tell! The whole thing is clickbait. Every single little rain, they warn about quarter-size hail ----------- we haven't seen hail in my area for 15 years.

Forum List

Back