Hot water and storms

Decade with greatest number of cat 3+ strikes on US coast....

1940s

Longest period in 200 years of data with no car 3+ strikes on the us coast...

2006 - 2017

Last time a Cat 5 got loose near homO and Michael rovinson's beachfront MV property

There is NO EVIDENCE of any breakout in cane activity.

Global Warmers are TOO DUMB TO NOTICE....

I have been in four storms at sea ... from a gale off Block Island to a full hurricane in The Azores.

Every single time I was freezing my arse off.

A hot water storm would be AWESOME!

OP comment: The strengthening of Ida as it moves off Cuba and into the exceptionally warm Gulf is already taking place. Several denier posters here have attempted to deny that global warming has any effect on storms. Their position is unsupportable ignorance. Water temperature, by a large margin, is the primary driver of marine weather systems. Global warming has increased the ocean's temperature and has led to the rapid intensification of numerous storms. This particular scenario; storms coming off Cuba, weakened crossing land and mountains, then moving into an overheated Gulf of Mexico and going from Cat 1 to Cat 4 or 5 in less than 24 hours has almost become the default route during this phase of ENSO. The amount of thermal energy in the Gulf is responsible and it is AGW that is responsible for the significant increase in that parameter.

Decade with greatest number of cat 3+ strikes on US coast....

1940s

Longest period in 200 years of data with no car 3+ strikes on the us coast...

2006 - 2017

Last time a Cat 5 got loose near homO and Michael rovinson's beachfront MV property

There is NO EVIDENCE of any breakout in cane activity.

Global Warmers are TOO DUMB TO NOTICE....

This is something I've found with people who are firmly attached to the "man made global warming" narrative. They'll ignore lots of things that aren't convenient.

The problem is people who are totally against man made global warming will also do the same thing.

It's Reps v. Dems again and again.

This is something I've found with people who are firmly attached to the "man made global warming" narrative. They'll ignore lots of things that aren't convenient.

The problem is people who are totally against man made global warming will also do the same thing.

It's Reps v. Dems again and again.

People who believe in global warming are science invalids who parrot.

People who do not are people of science who practice science and notice the "climate scientists" do not. Rather, they fudge data, lie, and cook up color fraud charts for morons to copy and paste online....

People who do not are people of science who practice science and notice the "climate scientists" do not. Rather, they fudge data, lie, and cook up color fraud charts for morons to copy and paste online....
That would be the exact opposite of my observations. Have you looked at the various authors and contributors to AR6 (and all the previous reports)? Do you really want to claim that many publishing (ie, actively researching), PhD scientists are fudging data, lying and cooking up fraudulent charts? That sort of charge requires some evidence. Got any?

Actually, it's known as the Greenhouse Effect. Do either of you need me to explain it to you?
And yet the thermal expansion of the oceans has been pretty constant over the last 6,000 years.

When exactly should we expect to see the acceleration of thermal expansion of the oceans due to greenhouse gases warming the ocean? I mean it's been going on for how many decades? Shouldn't we start to see some acceleration in the rise of sea levels?

Doesn't it make sense that there is a correlation between temperature and sea level rise?

Englander 420kyr CO2-T-SL rev.jpg

OP comment: The strengthening of Ida as it moves off Cuba and into the exceptionally warm Gulf is already taking place. Several denier posters here have attempted to deny that global warming has any effect on storms. Their position is unsupportable ignorance. Water temperature, by a large margin, is the primary driver of marine weather systems. Global warming has increased the ocean's temperature and has led to the rapid intensification of numerous storms. This particular scenario; storms coming off Cuba, weakened crossing land and mountains, then moving into an overheated Gulf of Mexico and going from Cat 1 to Cat 4 or 5 in less than 24 hours has almost become the default route during this phase of ENSO. The amount of thermal energy in the Gulf is responsible and it is AGW that is responsible for the significant increase in that parameter.

Except you don't have a truckload of intensifying storms.

You have one and it isn't unique.

So your stupid assertion is just that.....stupid.

People who BELIEVE are generally ridiculous, as BELIEVING is accepting without knowing.

People who look at things and try and understand the truth are different, not many of them though. Humans are emotional beings.

It's a shame you can't provide a single iota of evidence to support your claim.

Not one.

Forum List

Back