Hunter whistleblowers being targeted as details of the corrupt plea deal are revealed.

I`m just trying to understand why I or anyone else is supposed to give a damn about this kid. No one voted for him unless there were some write-in votes. I guess if you`ve got nothing on his father after 50+ years, next up is his slime ball kid. Don`t forget that Joe`s dog bit a Secret Service agent. Typical of the MSM to bury that blockbuster of a story.

I`m just trying to understand why I or anyone else is supposed to give a damn about this kid. No one voted for him unless there were some write-in votes. I guess if you`ve got nothing on his father after 50+ years, next up is his slime ball kid. Don`t forget that Joe`s dog bit a Secret Service agent. Typical of the MSM to bury that blockbuster of a story.
We should care because his foreign deals were facilitated by a corrupt VP who is this slime-ball’s father.

The Biden legal team want the whistleblowers jailed.
The corruption of the Biden crime family is bold and in your face and they don't even care.

Americans can pursue the dirt on the Bidens at their own peril.

it holds great promise on revealing US foreign policy in the Ukraine that could indict America on war crimes and crimes against humanity.

And RFK junior has proactively exposed the damning evidence that can't be suppressed in the courts.

We should care because his foreign deals were facilitated by a corrupt VP who is this slime-ball’s father.
Jared Kushner made billions selling weapons to the country who sponsored the 9-11 terrorists. That`s okay?

Jared Kushner made billions selling weapons to the country who sponsored the 9-11 terrorists. That`s okay?
Stay on topic hack. You can easily create a thread about him if you're incapable of escaping your tunnel vision

If you want to discuss that, start a thread about it, you moron.

Forum List

Back