Hunter Walks Out Of Hearing

I forget now who it was, but the Democrats wanted to do the same thing.

. . .it might have been during the select J6 committee hearing.

Neither party is any better than the other.

It is all politics.
Can you find out who you are referring to instead of dropping an accusation without even telling us who did this? It's hard for me to refute or confirm your vague or faulty memories.

Can you find out who you are referring to instead of dropping an accusation without even telling us who did this? It's hard for me to refute or confirm your vague or faulty memories.
Nope.

I just don't care that much about the puppets of the sideshow that they put in front of the public to distract everyone, its just a clown show.

That's your job to give a shit about. :p

Is he testifying before Congress or staff lawyers? Let dumbasses like Gym Jordan do their own questioning.
No..............closed door is under oath staff lawyers.....just like the J6 dem's did.

Public is a three ring circus. He can have his circus after closed door.

you are defending a pedophile....so many girls in his vids don't look 15...see the one give a lap dance

you sick fucks need to be eliminated.sick you libturds debauchery

Read Hunter punked the GOP at the hearing.

Hunter sure as hell got his punk ass handed to him in the hallway by media.

Last edited:
He told me all about that, but he said you already had all that, and brought that stuff with you.
1704979740764.png

He wasn't questioned. He was in the audience. The Republicans are too afraid to let him testify in public. They only want closed door testimony so that they can lie about what was said.

They gave him a choice: public or behind closed doors. He chose public, and Republicans reneged on the deal.

And they want to hold him in contempt? Is this a joke? That's what Swalwell asked:

You are a lying son of a bitch.

They were afraid of questioning him?

They forced him to leave when they started asking him questions?

Is that the lie you're going with today?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back