Hunter, The Hooker, & The Laptop....Forget The Laptop - The Story Is How Badly Our President Is Compromised

The insanity and failed grasp of reality demonstrated by you TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven snowflakes never ceases to amaze me. You asked me to provide evidence of the Bidens' financial scandals and crimes. I did that by providing you a half-dozen reports / articles / links. You then responded by sputtering, "B...b...b...but I means some conviction' by a proven corrupt DOJ, trying to save face aftetr I more than answered your challenge.

Now you are still trying to spin our discussion in which I spanked your ass in front of everyone by lying, attempting to insult me, and still refusing to acknowledge the overwhelming amount of undeniable evidence.

Sorry, but I don't have time to engage n childish snowflake games with escapees from the children's table. Why don't you go back there and let the grown-ups talk seriously....
Awww...did I hurt the little trumptard's feelings? Awww... :itsok:

Before you go, here's your consolation prize. One more time:

Debunk what, moron? Wing-nut articles with no credence? It may be acceptable for you trumptards but till you can prove it in a court of law, you got bupkiss.

And, lord knows your orange douche bag tried his best. He even got impeached because he tried to pressure the Ukrainian president to pursue investigations of the Bidens.

But hey, keep trying to sell that BS. Let me know when you are able to bring it to court. Till then...one more time...

Again, this is why I love trumptards. They are long on accusations - short on facts!

You retards had 4 years of the orange douche bag trying to pin various crimes on the Biden (using Russian sources) and yet? Zip. Nothing. Nada.

If you guys have any "facts", prove it in a court of law. Otherwise, you are just retards in whose brains, Bidens live rent-free. Back at ya :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Awww...did I hurt the little trumptard's feelings? Awww... :itsok:

Before you go, here's your consolation prize. One more time:

Debunk what, moron? Wing-nut articles with no credence? It may be acceptable for you trumptards but till you can prove it in a court of law, you got bupkiss.

And, lord knows your orange douche bag tried his best. He even got impeached because he tried to pressure the Ukrainian president to pursue investigations of the Bidens.

But hey, keep trying to sell that BS. Let me know when you are able to bring it to court. Till then...one more time...

Again, this is why I love trumptards. They are long on accusations - short on facts!

You retards had 4 years of the orange douche bag trying to pin various crimes on the Biden (using Russian sources) and yet? Zip. Nothing. Nada.

If you guys have any "facts", prove it in a court of law. Otherwise, you are just retards in whose brains, Bidens live rent-free. Back at ya :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
I didn't read any of your long, BS diatribe. I just looked for any link posted in an attempt to debunk any of the numerous links I provided you with. Again, you posted none. You just bored us all with your TDS-suffering, irrational 'Orange Man Bad' hate-driven rambling, which I just ignored.

Whoever actually read anything you wrote, I am confident in saying, is truly dumber for having read it.

If you actually have any links or evidence to disprove the thread topic I welcome it and will read it. Any further posting of your insults and rambling biased opinion will be ignored.

What's the deal with Hunter? Any idea how many Americans have children with drug or drinking problems? Did I miss something? is he now doing some thing bad that harms us I have not heard about ? Or is it a way to keep bashing the President for his sons mistakes?

I didn't read any of your long, BS diatribe. I just looked for any link posted in an attempt to debunk any of the numerous links I provided you with. Again, you posted none. You just bored us all with your TDS-suffering, irrational 'Orange Man Bad' hate-driven rambling, which I just ignored.

Whoever actually read anything you wrote, I am confident in saying, is truly dumber for having read it.

If you actually have any links or evidence to disprove the thread topic I welcome it and will read it. Any further posting of your insults and rambling biased opinion will be ignored.
LOL. You didn't read anything I posted? Yup, written like a true trumptard. I always knew you retards have a problem with reading/comprehension.

But not to worry. I will take pity on you and post it one more time... Try reading it slowly and hopefully you will be able to get it. Good luck. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

If you guys have any "facts", prove it in a court of law. Otherwise, you are just retards in whose brains, Bidens live rent-free. Back at ya
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Psaki Bolts From Podium As Reporter Asks About Her Prior Tweets Calling Hunter Biden Laptop Story ‘Russian Disinformation’ (VIDEO)

"White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Thursday fled the lectern as a reporter asked her about prior tweets calling the Hunter Biden laptop story ‘Russian disinformation.’

The New York Post in 2020 dropped an “October surprise” shortly before the presidential election when they released contents of Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop showing the Biden crime family involved in an international influence peddling operation."

It seems Psaki is ALLERGIC to her own BULLSHIT and LIES!

What's the deal with Hunter? Any idea how many Americans have children with drug or drinking problems? Did I miss something? is he now doing some thing bad that harms us I have not heard about ? Or is it a way to keep bashing the President for his sons mistakes?
Yup, just a way to bash Biden. The trumptards had 4 looooong years to prove a case against him and came up short. But, they will keep trying, bless their hearts. Meanwhile, their orange fuhrer has multiple cases of proven fraud/grift.

Psaki Bolts From Podium As Reporter Asks About Her Prior Tweets Calling Hunter Biden Laptop Story ‘Russian Disinformation’ (VIDEO)

"White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Thursday fled the lectern as a reporter asked her about prior tweets calling the Hunter Biden laptop story ‘Russian disinformation.’

The New York Post in 2020 dropped an “October surprise” shortly before the presidential election when they released contents of Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop showing the Biden crime family involved in an international influence peddling operation."

It seems Psaki is ALLERGIC to her own BULLSHIT and LIES!

Awww...poor trumptards still trying to beat a dead horse!!!! Biden will still be in the WH and your orange douche bag will still be in Florida picking his nose!!! :itsok:

You're kidding, right?!

99.9% of Americans whose kids have drug problems don't have access to foreign enemies because their parent is VP, who can sell Influence because their parent is VP, don't get offered MILLIONS / BILLIONS for nothing other than their parent is VP. Most parents don't make hundreds of millions from their share of their kid's criminal actions. Not many parents are VPs / Presidents who are compromised due to taking hundreds of millions from their nation's enemies....like Hunter and Joe.

Same response to you as to the other trumptard. Prove it in a court of law. You guys keep claiming you have multiple Hunter Biden laptops, so what's stopping you? Other than facts, a legal case etc etc :auiqs.jpg:
Because he is a democrat and our system is corrupt. But keep your head in the sand.

Hunter Biden’s Russian Prostitute Videos Indict Both His Father And U.S. Intelligence Agencies

The issue here is not Hunter’s addiction or illegal behavior. Rather, it’s the intense corruption of the media and intelligence agencies, and how greatly our current president is compromised.

The issue here is not Hunter’s addiction or his illegal behavior. Rather, the latest video reveals the corruption—and more—of the media and the intelligence community, while also establishing how greatly our current president is compromised.

When the New York Post broke news of the contents of Hunter Biden’s abandoned MacBook shortly before the election, corporate media framed the story as misinformation and refused to report on it.

While the corrupt media ignored the story, even a hooker saw the significance of a missing laptop containing Hunter Biden’s sex videos.

Did he worry about being blackmailed? the prostitute asked, followed by Hunter acknowledging that was a genuine concern since his father intended to run for president. The elder Biden announced his candidacy just two months after his son’s first computer went missing. Yet when The New York Post reported the existence of the Hunter Biden sex videos on the abandoned laptop, corporate media ignored this huge political

Hunter Biden believed that sometime in the summer of 2018, Russians stole his laptop, which contained videotapes of Biden engaged in sex acts with prostitutes. Either U.S. intelligence knew of this or they didn’t, but both scenarios are equally damning.

In December 2019, the FBI seized the MacBook Hunter had left at the repair store. It is unbelievable to think the FBI did not promptly review the contents to determine if it was in fact Hunter’s and to determine whether the material on the laptop created a national security risk. It is also beyond the pale to think agents did not ask Hunter about that laptop.

Yet ten months later, when The New York Post published the video and email messages, someone at the FBI told USA Today they were investigating whether the story was Russian “misinformation.” To date, though, there has been nothing but corroboration of the materials published by The New York Post, so who at the FBI suggested the content was “misinformation?”

Further, after recovering the MacBook from the Delaware repair store, a competent intelligence industry would have then also discovered the second missing laptop—the one Hunter told a prostitute in January 2019 he believed the Russians had stolen. Did agents know of that fact? Did they brief Joe Biden on the fact that the laptops contained information that could subject Hunter, and thus Biden himself, to blackmail?

BOTTOM LINE: THE US INTEL COMMUNITY DOWN-PLAYED / IGNORED THE SCANDAL. THE NSA ATTEMPTED TO MAKE THIS A TRUMP-RUSSIA SCANDAL. THE MEDIA TRIED TO KILL THE WHOLE THING.

MEANWHILE EVIDENCE PROVES THERE WAS / IS ENOUGH INFORMATION ON THE LAPTOP TO BLACKMAIL / EXTORT JOE BIDEN....IN CASE THE MILLIONS / BILLIONS THE CCP AND RUSSIA GAVE BIDEN DURING HIS CAMPAIGN WAS NOT ENOUGH TO 'BUY' BIDEN.

Absolute rubbish and you know it. Billions from CCP? You're hallucinating.

As the article says, even a Hooker (paid for with Joe Biden's credit card) was smart enough to understand this.

The whole prostitute thing is very taudrey at least. Quite embarrassing also but remember, bidrn cannot be responsible for his son nor is it illegal.

Hunter Biden’s Russian Prostitute Videos Indict Both His Father And U.S. Intelligence Agencies

The issue here is not Hunter’s addiction or illegal behavior. Rather, it’s the intense corruption of the media and intelligence agencies, and how greatly our current president is compromised.

The issue here is not Hunter’s addiction or his illegal behavior. Rather, the latest video reveals the corruption—and more—of the media and the intelligence community, while also establishing how greatly our current president is compromised.

When the New York Post broke news of the contents of Hunter Biden’s abandoned MacBook shortly before the election, corporate media framed the story as misinformation and refused to report on it.

While the corrupt media ignored the story, even a hooker saw the significance of a missing laptop containing Hunter Biden’s sex videos.

Did he worry about being blackmailed? the prostitute asked, followed by Hunter acknowledging that was a genuine concern since his father intended to run for president. The elder Biden announced his candidacy just two months after his son’s first computer went missing. Yet when The New York Post reported the existence of the Hunter Biden sex videos on the abandoned laptop, corporate media ignored this huge political

Hunter Biden believed that sometime in the summer of 2018, Russians stole his laptop, which contained videotapes of Biden engaged in sex acts with prostitutes. Either U.S. intelligence knew of this or they didn’t, but both scenarios are equally damning.

In December 2019, the FBI seized the MacBook Hunter had left at the repair store. It is unbelievable to think the FBI did not promptly review the contents to determine if it was in fact Hunter’s and to determine whether the material on the laptop created a national security risk. It is also beyond the pale to think agents did not ask Hunter about that laptop.

Yet ten months later, when The New York Post published the video and email messages, someone at the FBI told USA Today they were investigating whether the story was Russian “misinformation.” To date, though, there has been nothing but corroboration of the materials published by The New York Post, so who at the FBI suggested the content was “misinformation?”

Further, after recovering the MacBook from the Delaware repair store, a competent intelligence industry would have then also discovered the second missing laptop—the one Hunter told a prostitute in January 2019 he believed the Russians had stolen. Did agents know of that fact? Did they brief Joe Biden on the fact that the laptops contained information that could subject Hunter, and thus Biden himself, to blackmail?

BOTTOM LINE: THE US INTEL COMMUNITY DOWN-PLAYED / IGNORED THE SCANDAL. THE NSA ATTEMPTED TO MAKE THIS A TRUMP-RUSSIA SCANDAL. THE MEDIA TRIED TO KILL THE WHOLE THING.

MEANWHILE EVIDENCE PROVES THERE WAS / IS ENOUGH INFORMATION ON THE LAPTOP TO BLACKMAIL / EXTORT JOE BIDEN....IN CASE THE MILLIONS / BILLIONS THE CCP AND RUSSIA GAVE BIDEN DURING HIS CAMPAIGN WAS NOT ENOUGH TO 'BUY' BIDEN.

As the article says, even a Hooker (paid for with Joe Biden's credit card) was smart enough to understand this.

Only brainwashed functional morons like you care about all this Bolognese.... Hater dupe.....

This OP, and other righting nutjobs like him, have been trying to convince Americans for at least 2 years that it was all about "what's on Hunter Biden's laptop."

Now that's a dud, they've switched to something else.

You know why?

It's all lies.
Their are always idiots that fall for it every time.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
This OP, and other righting nutjobs like him, have been trying to convince Americans for at least 2 years that it was all about "what's on Hunter Biden's laptop."

Now that's a dud, they've switched to something else.

You know why?

It's all lies.
god you are such a POS. everything against the left are LIES and all your LIES on the right are true.

what a fucked up world you've created.

god you are such a POS. everything against the left are LIES and all your LIES on the right are true.

what a fucked up world you've created.

No the fucked up world was created by Republicans in 1980 after Nixon, when Republicans started lying about everything - welfare queens, urban poverty and Democrats.

At this point, nothing Republicans tell you is true. They have no agenda, no plans and no programs other than to get and hold power. They've crashed the economy 3 times in the past 40 years, and yet you still believe Republicans are better for the economy.

No the fucked up world was created by Republicans in 1980 after Nixon, when Republicans started lying about everything - welfare queens, urban poverty and Democrats.

At this point, nothing Republicans tell you is true. They have no agenda, no plans and no programs other than to get and hold power. They've crashed the economy 3 times in the past 40 years, and yet you still believe Republicans are better for the economy.
oh. it's you.

so i can be sure everything you said is bullshit and not have to read it.

have a nice day bullshitting.

New Topics

Forum List

Back