Hunter, The Hooker, & The Laptop....Forget The Laptop - The Story Is How Badly Our President Is Compromised

Indeed, even here the crickets refuse to chirp...
There's too much damning factual evidence that the MacBook left at the Computer Repair shop is Hunter's and the evidence within is enough to convict both he and his father of corruption.... Let's give the "Big Guy" his cut....
Except the computer store owner can't identify who brought it in. And there is a video where Hunter says the russians stole his laptop.

It's no different than the FBI identifying our stolen car was used to rob a bank.

~~~~~~
Obviously you don't believe you lying eyes and ears....

I went through the transcript, so let me repeat.

'The Ukraine president even told Biden he didn't have the power to withhold the loan guarantees. That's when Biden told the Ukraine president if he didn't believe him, to call Obama.

Who has the laptop?
Where do they have it?
How did they get it?
Lastly, what do you think is on this laptop?
1, Hunter's Russian drug dealers?
2, From Hunters hotel room in Vegas
3, They stole it from him when he almost OD'd
4, Apparently a whole bunch of shit Hunter thinks they might use to blackmail him.

Isnt that all in the video the article was reporting on? Whether you think this is a danger to the President being compromised, and it probably isnt since you cant blackmail someone who isnt afraid a scandal will hurt them and the Bidens have nothing to fear on that front as the media will cover them and their base wont care. Those are questions that were answered by Hunter in the video (allegedly).....

Who has the laptop?
Where do they have it?
How did they get it?
Lastly, what do you think is on this laptop?
1, Hunter's Russian drug dealers?
2, From Hunters hotel room in Vegas
3, They stole it from him when he almost OD'd
4, Apparently a whole bunch of shit Hunter thinks they might use to blackmail him.
Now you see why the FBI didn't want it. If the russians tampered with it, any fruit of that poison tree would be inadmissible.

Maybe that's why lefties would rather talk about "the pillow guy" or old covid statistics. I beats talking about Biden.

Maybe that's why lefties would rather talk about "the pillow guy" or old covid statistics. I beats talking about Biden.
There is only one Biden in politics, and it's not Hunter.

This reminds me of the rants about Billy Carter. It had nothing to do with the president either.

Wh
Where is this proof you speak of? Other than forgeries prepared by Russian intelligence, you have NOTHING. Not a scrap of evidence. Your tape of Biden "admitting" he extorted the Ukrainians, is Biden taking a bow for doing the job Obama, NATO, and the IMF sent him to the Ukraine to do in order for the Ukraine to receive funds - get rid of the corrupt Russian prosecutor.

The Republicans Senate launched a full enquiry into Hunter Biden, Burisma, and the Ukraine last Fall before the election, and the Republican Judiciary Committee in the Senate found nothing illegal in the Bidens' dealings with the Ukraine. The "proof" you touted was proven to be Russian propaganda, and nothing but worthless lies.

Why do YOU continue to repeat Russian lies and propaganda Sleazy????
where is your evidence of Russian forgeries Dragonlady

Bring something for once.

Now you see why the FBI didn't want it. If the russians tampered with it, any fruit of that poison tree would be inadmissible.

The MacBook left at the computer repair shop was in the possession of Hunter, even he admits that, then it is prima facie exculpable evidence.

There is only one Biden in politics, and it's not Hunter.

This reminds me of the rants about Billy Carter. It had nothing to do with the president either.
Bobby Kennedy covered his brother's ass as A.G. and allegedly shared his Hollywood bimbos. Billy Carter was a clown who took advantage of his brother's status. Roger Clinton was a felon who took advantage of his brother's status. They were all democrats and as such enjoyed the protection of the media. At least JFK, Jimmie Carter and Bill Clinton were rational and had some control but the current president's mental status is questionable. Could the junkie who was kicked out of the Navy be part of a shadow government?

The MacBook left at the computer repair shop was in the possession of Hunter, even he admits that, then it is prima facie exculpable evidence.
Again no.

No different than if you dropped off your car at a repair shop, and the owner of the repair shop claims he found a nuclear weapon in the trunk.
And all the finger prints on the nuclear weapon belong to someone else.

Again no.

No different than if you dropped off your car at a repair shop, and the owner of the repair shop claims he found a nuclear weapon in the trunk.
And all the finger prints on the nuclear weapon belong to you.
If there is video of him making the nuke on the laptop your analogy might work

Is it just gonna be stuff about hookers and drugs?

If so, it's going to be a big dud.

AKA a....

6a00e54ee06170883401b8d2ec3796970c-pi
It may also contain stories about pedophia.

I get the impression there is a lot more that will be documented in that book than you suspect.

Not that it will make any difference. Joe Biden is above the law just like Hillary Clinton. Plus of course he has the liberal media on his side.

Forum List

Back