Hunter brought Chinese "businessman"/Intel official to Joe's house where he kept Top Secret Documents, passed out on booze and drugs.

I accept your admission you are a lying sack of shit.

Dismissed, Troll.

Like I said, that is always fun.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Wow.

I accuse someone trolling of being a troll.

They respond by accusing me of being a troll. Precious.

There's no evidence Trump didn't either.

In fact, Trump actively sought Chinese help.

Chinese nationals have regularly been to Mar-a-Lago.
A Florida massage parlor owner has been selling Chinese execs access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

One Chinese spy was caught.
Chinese woman jailed for trespassing at Trump's Mar-a-Lago

He had top secret documents with military information about Iran and China.
Trump had secret documents on Iran, China in Florida home: report

China would be most interested in the documents about itself, because it could reveal the US and allies' spies in China, and China could take measures to close the gaps.

It would be interesting to know what kind of documents Biden and Pence had, if they were on the same level of magnitude. Not that they were right to take them, they weren't.

^^^lol moron thinks all Chinese are from Red China. lol what a racist tard. YAng is from Taiwan, dumbass.

^^^lol moron thinks all Chinese are from Red China. lol what a racist tard. YAng is from Taiwan, dumbass.
I don't care where she is from, she was selling access to Trump to PRC nationals.

Quotes from the article:
"Among the Chinese executives who attended that New Year’s event was Huachu Tang, the owner of an electric car company. Tang told Yahoo Finance that he flew 17 hours from Xi’an, China, with his family and an assistant in hopes of meeting with Trump at the party. Though he reportedly speaks almost no English, Tang said he hoped to use a Trump connection to build up his company’s brand before eventually taking it public on the New York Stock Exchange"

She clearly has ties with Communist China:
"According to the website, the company has offices in Miami; Washington, DC; and Wuhan, China, and is preparing to open an office in Beijing. But the address of its office in the Washington area matches the location of a UPS store.

Yang and her business partners listed on the GY US Investments’ website could not be reached for comment."

A Florida massage parlor owner has been selling Chinese execs access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

I can't find the info on her being a Taiwanese citizen, but I don't find that relevant even if it is so.

Peter Schweizer????? You\ve gotta be fucking kidding me. The guy completely invented half the Republican lies about the Clintons, including Uranium One.

No Chinese business man ever gave Hunter Biden "millions of dollars".
Get a new schtick, hack.

Funny how Trump is best friends with Jeffrey Epstein for years, and posed on a bed with a Ivanka showing him her inner thighs, but Biden is a pervert.

You're even dumber than I thought you were,.
Bleating ORANGE MAN BAD doesn’t change the fact your Vegetable Messiah molested his own daughter, Simp.

18u9rwxxp43a1.png
Link to Kushner getting $2 billion from the Saudis?

She clearly has ties with Communist China:
"According to the website, the company has offices in Miami; Washington, DC; and Wuhan, China, and is preparing to open an office in Beijing. But the address of its office in the Washington area matches the location of a UPS store.

lol just more evidence it was indeed not a Red Chinese linked intelligence front. Thanks for playing. You were never all excited about Diane Feinstein harboring a Red Chinese spy on her personal staff for almost two decades, despite her being on defense committees and raking in billions for Hubby, so we know you you're just another clueless parrot hauling water for Democrat scum.

But I'm sure this Chinese fella with connections to the Chinese intelligence apparatus, and paying Hunter millions, didn't rummage around looking for documents while Hunter was comatose.

At least some of the docs were secure because they were in boxes by Joe's Corvette.

Hunter Biden blacked out near classified documents while working with Chinese businessman​

Story by Brady Knox • Yesterday 9:06 PM

View attachment 748782
Classified documents were being held at a residence where Hunter Biden would black out from drinking and drug use during a time when he was working with a Chinese businessman with intelligence connections.
The president's son was staying at one of Joe Biden's residences where classified documents were recently found. While there, during the worst of his alcoholism and drug addiction, Hunter Biden would be near classified documents while receiving millions of dollars from a top Chinese businessman connected to the Chinese Communist Party, according to author Michael Shellenberger.
BIDEN DOCUMENTS SCANDAL SPARKS CONCERN OVER WHY PRESIDENT'S CAMPAIGN PURGED TAX FORMS
“There’s no evidence that Hunter Biden accessed the documents, but — God-forbid — the opportunity existed for him to do so,” investigative journalist Peter Schweizer, who specializes in the Bidens' Chinese connections, told Shellenberger.

The businessman in question was Patrick Ho, a leading Chinese businessman with extensive ties to Chinese military intelligence. The two reportedly became very close.

“After Ho is arrested in late 2017, the first phone call he makes is to James Biden, the president’s brother, because he’s looking for Hunter,” Schweizer said.

Tabloid fodder!

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back