Hunter brought Chinese "businessman"/Intel official to Joe's house where he kept Top Secret Documents, passed out on booze and drugs.

But I'm sure this Chinese fella with connections to the Chinese intelligence apparatus, and paying Hunter millions, didn't rummage around looking for documents while Hunter was comatose.

At least some of the docs were secure because they were in boxes by Joe's Corvette.

Hunter Biden blacked out near classified documents while working with Chinese businessman​

Story by Brady Knox • Yesterday 9:06 PM

View attachment 748782
Classified documents were being held at a residence where Hunter Biden would black out from drinking and drug use during a time when he was working with a Chinese businessman with intelligence connections.
The president's son was staying at one of Joe Biden's residences where classified documents were recently found. While there, during the worst of his alcoholism and drug addiction, Hunter Biden would be near classified documents while receiving millions of dollars from a top Chinese businessman connected to the Chinese Communist Party, according to author Michael Shellenberger.
BIDEN DOCUMENTS SCANDAL SPARKS CONCERN OVER WHY PRESIDENT'S CAMPAIGN PURGED TAX FORMS
“There’s no evidence that Hunter Biden accessed the documents, but — God-forbid — the opportunity existed for him to do so,” investigative journalist Peter Schweizer, who specializes in the Bidens' Chinese connections, told Shellenberger.

The businessman in question was Patrick Ho, a leading Chinese businessman with extensive ties to Chinese military intelligence. The two reportedly became very close.

“After Ho is arrested in late 2017, the first phone call he makes is to James Biden, the president’s brother, because he’s looking for Hunter,” Schweizer said.

really?

Okay

next...

yes chinese spies were caught…not welcomed like at xiden’s where the chinese lavished the family with diamonds
What about the ones who bought access to Trump, from the article I posted? Only one Chinese spy has been caught as far as I know, there were likely many more.

What about the ones who bought access to Trump, from the article I posted? Only one Chinese spy has been caught as far as I know, there were likely many more.
Who would that be? Got any names?

the article doesn’t say anyone bought anything in fact is says they caught spies

You fall for any story, don't you?

Are you really that stupid, or are you pushing your lies for the glory of fascism/communism?

Do you get paid to do it, or do you do it out of devotion to fascism/communism?

And have your dumb lies ever had any effect on anyone who isn't in your authoritarian cult?
He is really that stupid and mentally deranged.

Should I assume you have the capability to read the links I posted?

Pathetic!
Nope. Read them. Saw no names of anyine who bought access to Trump.

Try again, Simp.

The other article. Man, you are an idiot!
haha the whataboutism from the left after their dear leader gets caught getting diamonds from china and his decades long espionage scam has been exposed is sadly comical

Yeah, I'm sure the Chicoms paid Crackhead millions and had one of their agents hanging out with him because he is a nice guy. No way they didn't have a nefarious motive for going to Traitor Joe's house.
I'm sure :auiqs.jpg: :aargh: :laughing0301: 🤪 :rofl:What a dunce.

From the following article: "There are production quotas, and for meeting your quota you get 45,000. The quota is 135 comments per 12-hour shift."

One Professional Russian Troll Tells All

Just because your posting style is highly suspicious.
I accept your admission you are a lying sack of shit.

Dismissed, Troll.

Like I said, that is always fun.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

But I'm sure this Chinese fella with connections to the Chinese intelligence apparatus, and paying Hunter millions, didn't rummage around looking for documents while Hunter was comatose.

At least some of the docs were secure because they were in boxes by Joe's Corvette.

Hunter Biden blacked out near classified documents while working with Chinese businessman​

View attachment 748782
Classified documents were being held at a residence where Hunter Biden would black out from drinking and drug use during a time when he was working with a Chinese businessman with intelligence connections.
The president's son was staying at one of Joe Biden's residences where classified documents were recently found. While there, during the worst of his alcoholism and drug addiction, Hunter Biden would be near classified documents while receiving millions of dollars from a top Chinese businessman connected to the Chinese Communist Party, according to author Michael Shellenberger.
BIDEN DOCUMENTS SCANDAL SPARKS CONCERN OVER WHY PRESIDENT'S CAMPAIGN PURGED TAX FORMS
“There’s no evidence that Hunter Biden accessed the documents, but — God-forbid — the opportunity existed for him to do so,” investigative journalist Peter Schweizer, who specializes in the Bidens' Chinese connections, told Shellenberger.

The businessman in question was Patrick Ho, a leading Chinese businessman with extensive ties to Chinese military intelligence. The two reportedly became very close.

“After Ho is arrested in late 2017, the first phone call he makes is to James Biden, the president’s brother, because he’s looking for Hunter,” Schweizer said.

Peter Schweizer????? You\ve gotta be fucking kidding me. The guy completely invented half the Republican lies about the Clintons, including Uranium One.

No Chinese business man ever gave Hunter Biden "millions of dollars".

View attachment 748782

18u9rwxxp43a1.png

Forum List

Back