Hunter Biden's testimony confirms beyond all doubt that Joe was deeply involved in his business with Chinese, Russian, and Ukrainian oligarchs

Here's the bribery statute if it will help. I'd refer you to section b(2). The evidence you are asking for is not required by the statute.

So how exactly did Joe violate section b(2)?
B
(2)being a public official or person selected to be a public official, directly or indirectly, corruptly demands, seeks, receives, accepts, or agrees to receive or accept anything of value personally or for any other person or entity, in return for:
(A)
being influenced in the performance of any official act;
(B)
being influenced to commit or aid in committing, or to collude in, or allow, any fraud, or make opportunity for the commission of any fraud, on the United States; or
(C)
being induced to do or omit to do any act in violation of the official duty of such official or person;

So how exactly did Joe violate section b(2)?
B
(2)being a public official or person selected to be a public official, directly or indirectly, corruptly demands, seeks, receives, accepts, or agrees to receive or accept anything of value personally or for any other person or entity, in return for:
(A)
being influenced in the performance of any official act;
(B)
being influenced to commit or aid in committing, or to collude in, or allow, any fraud, or make opportunity for the commission of any fraud, on the United States; or
(C)
being induced to do or omit to do any act in violation of the official duty of such official or person;
Having his son collect millions of dollars by selling Biden's influence, whether real or illusory.

Yes! What Trump did, for his own personal benefit, was illegal.
And what Joe did with the Ukraine aid was illegal
The story made up by the right wing about Joe, doesn't fly. If you Google articles from the time period that Joe requested they get rid of Shokin BECAUSE the prosecutor general WAS NOT going after the corruption in Ukraine, all the articles state that Shokin was Not prosecuting the corruption in Ukraine, including him not prosecuting his own prosecutors caught with money and loose diamonds that they were paid by corrupt oligarchs for the prosecutors NOT to charge and prosecute them. The articles during the period of Shokin's forced resignation, show there was a huge push from our allies and a humongous push from Ukrainian Anti Corruption groups to clean up the corrupt prosecutor general office and to get rid of shokin.

Shokin escaped to Russia to live. It was not until Giuliani, Trump's campaign lawyer, came in to the picture years later, to get dirt on Biden for the Trump campaign, did this whole story about Joe, get made up, out of thin air.
Biden's lawyers can tell that story in his trial

Read the actual transcripts, not the stuff you just made up.
I did. That's how I know with 100% certainty that you're making everything up for the glory of communism, again. After all, your side did use testimony from both Russian and Chinese spies.

Hunter walked into the lion's den, and walked out with lion pelts, so now you're crying.

Anyways, I understand why you Trump cultists act like you do. If I had just been busted for helping commies attack the USA, I'd be trying to deflect like you're doing.

Should the FBI be investigating Comer and other Republicans for the way they willingly cooperated with commie spies from both Russia and China? I think any American who isn't a traitor would say "Hell yes!".

Every time Joe Biden told the lie that he "never discussed business with his son" is now another impeachment count.

1709336540412.gif

Having his son collect millions of dollars by selling Biden's influence, whether real or illusory.
Selling access to power is how US politics work. Do you think people attend $10,000/plate dinners with politicians because the food is good?

Forum List

Back