Hunter Biden's testimony confirms beyond all doubt that Joe was deeply involved in his business with Chinese, Russian, and Ukrainian oligarchs

Poor Martin. He's been humiliated badly, along with the rest of his liars' cult, and he knows it, so he's lashing out in rage and shame.

In the eyes of Stalinist hacks like Martin, if TheParty's fishing expedition finds absolutely nothing ... that just proves the evidence is being hidden!

This is reason #24 why it's so good to be a Democrat. Since we don't LieForTheParty, we never get humiliated for being such bad liars.

Anyways, here's the testimony that matters.

---
Swalwell: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

Hunter: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.

Swalwell: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

Hunter: No.

Swalwell: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

Hunter: No. And I don't think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

Swalwell: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

Hunter: No, he has not, thank God.

Swallwell: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion-dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

Swalwell: That's all I've got.
---

<mic drop>

Poor Martin. He's been humiliated badly, along with the rest of his liars' cult, and he knows it, so he's lashing out in rage and shame.

In the eyes of Stalinist hacks like Martin, if TheParty's fishing expedition finds absolutely nothing ... that just proves the evidence is being hidden!

This is reason #24 why it's so good to be a Democrat. Since we don't LieForTheParty, we never get humiliated for being such bad liars.

Anyways, here's the testimony that matters.

---
Swalwell: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

Hunter: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.

Swalwell: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

Swalwell: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

Hunter: No. And I don't think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

Swalwell: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

Hunter: No, he has not, thank God.

Swallwell: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion-dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

Swalwell: That's all I've got.
---

<mic drop>

Read the actual transcripts, not the stuff you just made up.

LOL

Every time Joe Biden told the lie that he "never discussed business with his son" is now another impeachment count.

Hunter admitted that he paid expenses for Joe Biden so many times that he cannot remember....

1709309825661.png

1709309867108.png

Hunter admitted that he didn't really do anything for $1 million per year....

1709310032946.png

Lots of smoke and innuendo but only that, no evidence Joe profited.

The fact still remains he lied, many many times, to the American people that he absolutely had no business dealings with his son or associates.

That's not smoke, that's a fire. So if he for years lied to everyone about that, how much else is he lying about concerning all this foreign money?

Yeah, where’d he get that ice cream cone, anyway?
Did ou see the smirk on his face and look of entitlement? And in between looks of some trepidation. All of those people in jail that are felons for doing the same or far less than this man has. And look at the protection he gets. the same authoritarians will beat a citizen's brains into a pulp.

Forum List

Back