Hunter Biden's testimony confirms beyond all doubt that Joe was deeply involved in his business with Chinese, Russian, and Ukrainian oligarchs

So a businessman from America has overseas business interest.

Is this different than Mr. Trump borrowing all of his lending from Russa for the alst twenty or so years?

So a businessman from America has overseas business interest.

Is this different than Mr. Trump borrowing all of his lending from Russa for the alst twenty or so years?

You're confused. Joe Biden said he "never talked to his son about business". That was a lie. They both took money from Chinese, Russian, and Ukrainian sources. What was the money for?

Poor Martin. He's been humiliated badly, along with the rest of his liars' cult, and he knows it, so he's lashing out in rage and shame.

In the eyes of Stalinist hacks like Martin, if TheParty's fishing expedition finds absolutely nothing ... that just proves the evidence is being hidden!

This is reason #24 why it's so good to be a Democrat. Since we don't LieForTheParty, we never get humiliated for being such bad liars.

Anyways, here's the testimony that matters.

---
Swalwell: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

Hunter: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.

Swalwell: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

Hunter: No.

Swalwell: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

Hunter: No. And I don't think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

Swalwell: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

Hunter: No, he has not, thank God.

Swallwell: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion-dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

Hunter: No.

Swalwell: That's all I've got.
---

<mic drop>
Scripted to deflect from the truth.

Money laundering, bribery, influence peddling, treason, and tax evasion look to be the most likely.
Money laundering, bribery - But no money has been traced to Joe? Is he guilty because his son may be guilty?

influence peddling, treason - What act did he do?

tax evasion - No money has been traced to Joe so it doesn't appear he had anything to evade

You may feel this is all justified since Trump has been having so many legal problems but I should remind you, every one of Trump legal issues began with an actual crime being discovered.

I'm pretty sure Abuse of Office is not a criminal offense. Impeachable maybe, but not criminal,
Uh. This is an impeachment inquiry

and I still don't know how Joe abused his office.
I'd point you to the Democrat's first impeachment of Trump for that crime. It might help your understanding.

Bribery is another matter but I don't believe Joe has been linked to any money
Not necessary
and I don't believe he has been accused of acting against the interests of the US.
Not necessary

Without having evidence of one or the other, this is appears to be a political witch-hunt.
Here's the bribery statute if it will help. I'd refer you to section b(2). The evidence you are asking for is not required by the statute.

You said it is not a requirement for Joe to have personally profited. Sounds like there was no crime committed.

You live in bizzarro world.

You say there is no crime because (you think that) Joe didn't personally benefit.
I say that it is not a requirement for Joe to have benefited for there to be a crime.
You jump to - no crime.
which is nonsensical of course.

Uh. This is an impeachment inquiry
Do we know if there has been an impeachable offense that took place?

I'd point you to the Democrat's first impeachment of Trump for that crime. It might help your understanding.
My understanding of that event was that a whistleblower came forward and accused the President of using US foreign aid as a lever to force a foreign government to assist Trump in his reelection. Aside from a Russian agent, I don't know of any whistleblowers

Not necessary

Not necessary
You mean there is nothing yet but if they keep digging, who knows.

Here's the bribery statute if it will help. I'd refer you to section b(2). The evidence you are asking for is not required by the statute.

Thanks, I'll take a look at a later time.

You live in bizzarro world.

You say there is no crime because (you think that) Joe didn't personally benefit.
I say that it is not a requirement for Joe to have benefited for there to be a crime.
You jump to - no crime.
which is nonsensical of course.
So what crime did Joe commit for the fun of it?

Do we know if there has been an impeachable offense that took place?

If the House says there was an impeachable offense, there was an impeachable offense.
My understanding of that event was that a whistleblower came forward and accused the President of using US foreign aid as a lever to force a foreign government to assist Trump in his reelection. Aside from a Russian agent, I don't know of any whistleblowers
And Biden himself admitted he withheld a billion dollars in aid to get the prosecutor fired, who his son's boss asked him to deal with.
You mean there is nothing yet but if they keep digging, who knows.
Nope. Tons of evidence to prove bribery, not the evidence you mistakenly thought was necessary.
Thanks, I'll take a look at a later time.
Deal. Come back and ask questions if you are still confused.

The fact still remains he lied, many many times, to the American people that he absolutely had no business dealings with his son or associates.

That's not smoke, that's a fire. So if he for years lied to everyone about that, how much else is he lying about concerning all this foreign money?
What

What's the lie specifically?

Joe was saying he never spoke to his family about their business doings when he was vice President and would do the same when president.

As testimony indicates, Joe was not in the room when Hunter threatened he was....

And the introduction to Bobulinski was AFTER Joe was out of office and not vice president, in 2017.

Dead end, again!

Nothing the OP mentioned about Joe Biden involved in his son’s business. And in fact the person who made up the allegation has been charged with making it up. These threads crack me up.

If the House says there was an impeachable offense, there was an impeachable offense.

And Biden himself admitted he withheld a billion dollars in aid to get the prosecutor fired, who his son's boss asked him to deal with.

Nope. Tons of evidence to prove bribery, not the evidence you mistakenly thought was necessary.

Deal. Come back and ask questions if you are still confused.
It is against the LAW for the president and administration to with hold CONGRESSIONALLY PASSED MILITARY AID.... Military aid by Congress can not be held back for any reason or negotiation, without notification to congress and congressional approval. HE HID THIS from Congress because his threat to Zelensky involved only his personal goal to hurt his political opponent.

Trump broke the law in several ways, thus his impeachment.

The aid Biden threaten to hold back was NOT, Military aid passed by Congress and regardless, Congressmen were aware of the aid being held back until the Ukraine complied with the goals and policies of the USA to curb and prosecute corruption....

The situations, under the LAW, are not comparable.... Military aid, vs humanitarian or financial aid have different laws governing them.... Non military aid is commonly used by our govt to negotiate.

Military aid passed by congress, is never used to negotiate and is required to be disbursed immediately by the administration.

It is against the LAW for the president and administration to with hold CONGRESSIONALLY PASSED MILITARY AID.... Military aid by Congress can not be held back for any reason or negotiation, without notification to congress and congressional approval. HE HID THIS from Congress because his threat to Zelensky involved only his personal goal to hurt his political opponent.

Trump broke the law in several ways, thus his impeachment.

The aid Biden threaten to hold back was NOT, Military aid passed by Congress and regardless, Congressmen were aware of the aid being held back until the Ukraine complied with the goals and policies of the USA to curb and prosecute corruption....

The situations, under the LAW, are not comparable.... Military aid, vs humanitarian or financial aid have different laws governing them.... Non military aid is commonly used by our govt to negotiate.

Military aid passed by congress, is never used to negotiate and is required to be disbursed immediately by the administration.
OK. But withholding any kind of aid for your own (family) personal benefit is illegal

OK. But withholding any kind of aid for your own (family) personal benefit is illegal
Yes! What Trump did, for his own personal benefit, was illegal.

The story made up by the right wing about Joe, doesn't fly. If you Google articles from the time period that Joe requested they get rid of Shokin BECAUSE the prosecutor general WAS NOT going after the corruption in Ukraine, all the articles state that Shokin was Not prosecuting the corruption in Ukraine, including him not prosecuting his own prosecutors caught with money and loose diamonds that they were paid by corrupt oligarchs for the prosecutors NOT to charge and prosecute them. The articles during the period of Shokin's forced resignation, show there was a huge push from our allies and a humongous push from Ukrainian Anti Corruption groups to clean up the corrupt prosecutor general office and to get rid of shokin.

Shokin escaped to Russia to live. It was not until Giuliani, Trump's campaign lawyer, came in to the picture years later, to get dirt on Biden for the Trump campaign, did this whole story about Joe, get made up, out of thin air.

Has the said WHAT that impeachable offense might have been or will they just keep investigating until after the election?

The lie has been debunked many times.

How come no one has see this unnecessary 'evidence'?

Forum List

Back