Hunter Biden's testimony confirms beyond all doubt that Joe was deeply involved in his business with Chinese, Russian, and Ukrainian oligarchs

The fact still remains he lied, many many times, to the American people that he absolutely had no business dealings with his son or associates.

That's not smoke, that's a fire. So if he for years lied to everyone about that, how much else is he lying about concerning all this foreign money?
Was there a quid pro quo? Did money change hands or is all this inferred by his presence with his son? Jared got 2 billion dollars from the Saudis, I wonder why.

That's not determined yet. What we now know for sure is that Joe Biden lied every time he claimed he didn't know anything about Hunter's business dealings. Now that we know Joe actually was involved, the investigation can determine which crimes he was involved in.
So they are not investigating a crime that was committed, they are investigating a member of the opposite party hoping to stumble onto a crime. Got it.

Poor Martin. He's been humiliated badly, along with the rest of his liars' cult, and he knows it, so he's lashing out in rage and shame.

In the eyes of Stalinist hacks like Martin, if TheParty's fishing expedition finds absolutely nothing ... that just proves the evidence is being hidden!

This is reason #24 why it's so good to be a Democrat. Since we don't LieForTheParty, we never get humiliated for being such bad liars.

Anyways, here's the testimony that matters.

---
Swalwell: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

Hunter: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.

Swalwell: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

Hunter: No.

Swalwell: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

Hunter: No. And I don't think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

Swalwell: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

Hunter: No, he has not, thank God.

Swallwell: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion-dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

Hunter: No.

Swalwell: That's all I've got.
---

<mic drop>
LOL Rent Free

So they are not investigating a crime that was committed, they are investigating a member of the opposite party hoping to stumble onto a crime. Got it.

Of course they're investigating crimes. This is how investigations are run. Establish who's lying about crimes (done), then determine what they lied about regarding those crimes (done), then determine why they lied about the crimes (in progress), then prove their involvement in the crimes (in progress).

That's what a real investigation does. You seem to be used to the Trump investigations, in which the persecutors made up crimes, then worked backwards to fit people into them. That's banana republic stuff, not American.

Of course they're investigating crimes. This is how investigations are run. Establish who's lying about crimes (done), then determine what they lied about regarding those crimes (done), then determine why they lied about the crimes (in progress), then prove their involvement in the crimes (in progress).
Now we're getting somewhere. What crimes are being investigated?

Off the top of my head:
Abuse of Office
Bribery
I'm pretty sure Abuse of Office is not a criminal offense. Impeachable maybe, but not criminal, and I still don't know how Joe abused his office.

Bribery is another matter but I don't believe Joe has been linked to any money and I don't believe he has been accused of acting against the interests of the US. Without having evidence of one or the other, this is appears to be a political witch-hunt.

Forum List

Back