Hunter Biden's gun charges

The Democrats in Congress should seize on them to build a universal background check law and then dare the republicans to vote against it.
LOL!

The Potatohead family is betting on the charges being overturned because of Bruen so the sonofabitch can walk free.

Besides when he filled out that form that triggered a Federal background check.

The fact that the corrupt turd passed the background check is a great example of why background checks are useless.

Hunter Biden is being prosecuted entirely for being Joe Biden's son, so he'd probably be able to appeal any conviction on the grounds of unequal application of the law..

Complete and utter BS.

Hunter was NOT indicted on tax charges which were allowed to become time-barred precisely because it directly connected to the 'Big Guy'.

And that is precisely why they tried to slip through a plea deal that immunized him [Hunter] from any future charges; only the judge noticed and said, not in my court.

^^^Another leftist comes out against gun control.
I knew you'd run.

Everyone knew you'd run.

You always run.

Here's what you ran from. I'll give you a chance to run from it again. In front of the whole board. Not that there's anyone who doesn't know what a squealing cult coward you are.

Given that no one has ever been prosecuted for what Hunter Biden is being prosecuted for, making it obviously a purely political thing, how do you justify supporting it?

Go on. Run again. It's what you do.

Yes, your master, the Lord of Lies, approves of your devoted service.

Any other Trump cult hypocrites, feel free to answer, since Marvin here can't seem to locate his gonads. I know that's a tough job for a Trump cultist, but check your groin area, and use high magnification.

Complete and utter BS.

Hunter was NOT indicted on tax charges which were allowed to become time-barred precisely because it directly connected to the 'Big Guy'.

And that is precisely why they tried to slip through a plea deal that immunized him [Hunter] from any future charges; only the judge noticed and said, not in my court.
ah. the Trump lawyer. interesting.

This one ran by completely ignoring my point, which was the gun charges.

He's also lying about the tax charges. In virtually every other case, simply not paying your taxes on time only results in a bigass fine.

More leftoid BS.

The decision to charge Biden with misdemeanor offenses has led many to question whether Weiss gave a “sweetheart deal” to the hometown guy whose dad is commander in chief.

Two IRS agents involved in the case have testified before Congress that they urged Weiss to file felony charges but were rebuffed. Republicans in Congress have charged that the Democratic president’s administration interfered in the investigation and have pledged to keep digging.​

I knew you'd run.

Everyone knew you'd run.

You always run.

Here's what you ran from. I'll give you a chance to run from it again. In front of the whole board. Not that there's anyone who doesn't know what a squealing cult coward you are.

Given that no one has ever been prosecuted for what Hunter Biden is being prosecuted for, making it obviously a purely political thing, how do you justify supporting it?

Go on. Run again. It's what you do.

Yes, your master, the Lord of Lies, approves of your devoted service.

Any other Trump cult hypocrites, feel free to answer, since Marvin here can't seem to locate his gonads. I know that's a tough job for a Trump cultist, but check your groin area, and use high magnification.
Given that no one has ever been prosecuted for what Hunter Biden is being prosecuted for,
Does that mean they shouldn't be?

That's correct.

Do you really think 100,000 people each year should be jailed for many years for doing the same?
yes, I do.
You want to keep firearms out of the hands of criminals, enforce the laws.
and where did you get the 100,000 number for people lying on the paperwork come from?

was it attached to a corncob you pulled out of your ass?

Forum List

Back