Hunter Biden's gun charges

I know. When I saw the "gun" charges, I laughed. Hey wait, this kind of behavior isn't OK with 2A zealots?...wait, wait. Just when it's the son of a Democrat..right? LOL.

Yes! ^^^Another DemoKKKrat comes out against gun control.

Who knew all it would take is a mob family in the White House to end the gun control debate forever, and vanquish the left?

The number convicted for not mentioning they were drug addicts is ... 0. Hunter Biden is the first ever to have that honor.
Well a sitting US reprehensive (Dan Sickles D NY) was the first person to found not guility by pleading temporary insanity after killing Francis Scott Key's son (in Lafayette Square no less) for fucking Sickle's wife.

The world is full of firsts there Slick.....Hunter would make for a damn good object lesson.

Never fear though, his dad will pardon him.

The Democrats in Congress should seize on them to build a universal background check law and then dare the republicans to vote against it.
Why? It looks like the current laws worked and caught the criminal. It took a judge rejecting a sweet heart deal Joey worked out for his son for this indictment…but let’s see if the dems will back being tough on these sort of crimes

Yes! ^^^Another DemoKKKrat comes out against gun control.

Who knew all it would take is a mob family in the White House to end the gun control debate forever, and vanquish the left?
I'm pointing out the hypocrisy. That's all. You assholes talk a good game...until it comes to your perceived political bias.
Then?..your morals become all wishy-washy. :)

Forum List

Back