Hunter Biden’s Foreign Visits Cost Taxpayers Nearly $200,000, According to Gov’t Database

Much better spent than helping American Vets sleeping under a bridge!

Thanks, Uncle Joe!

Hunter Biden's Foreign Visits Cost Taxpayers Nearly $200,000, According to Gov’t Database

Seriously??, we still on this snipe hunt?

I tell you what. Total up Trump's golfing "getaways" and stack it up to Hunter Biden's $200K. Then get back to me.

And you know, American Vets sleeping under a bridge brought to you by a broken health care system that conservatives have molded largely by their actions of politicians sending our men and women to fight the wars their corporate masters ordered them to.

Thanks, Uncle Joe!

Hunter Biden's Foreign Visits Cost Taxpayers Nearly $200,000, According to Gov’t Database

I tell you what. Total up Trump's golfing "getaways" and stack it up to Hunter Biden's $200K. Then get back to me.

And you know, American Vets sleeping under a bridge brought to you by a broken health care system that conservatives have molded largely by their actions of politicians sending our men and women to fight the wars their corporate masters ordered them to.
Comparing Hunter Biden to the POTUS, what an ignoramus!

Thanks, Uncle Joe!

Why? It's you right wingers who are endlessly obsessed with a bit player of the child of a prominent political figure..wait...let me think...where have I seen this playbook before???..Thinking...oh yeah!!...Ivanka, Kushner, Don Jr, The son he never talks about (probably doesn't know his name)...well, you get the idea. :)

Thanks, Uncle Joe!

Why? It's you right wingers who are endlessly obsessed with a bit player of the child of a prominent political figure..wait...let me think...where have I seen this playbook before???..Thinking...oh yeah!!...Ivanka, Kushner, Don Jr, The son he never talks about (probably doesn't know his name)...well, you get the idea. :)
Says Dufus who feels the need to lie for the Biden’s on every thread.

Pretty sure Donald Jr. and Eric are not the President. No matter how much you want them to be.

So tell me- should the children of President's and VP's get Secret Service protection when they travel?

If you agree that the Secret Service should be protecting Eric when he travels- are you going to complain about their secret service costs too?

And hey- are you going to point out that much of the Secret service payments to protect them are paid to Trump entities?

Forum List

Back