Hunter Biden's Arkansas stripper baby-mama wants to change their child's last name to "Biden"

You are a fool if you think that a cognitive test actually means something.

This is all because Trump had one and BTW, did not look so good after he bragged about how he could repeat some words, like a five year old child.
I am not a doctor or even in the medical field. My experience is with parents, one who had dementia, one who was recovering from a mild stroke. Anyone who has been in similar situations will have had no trouble identifying similar symptoms in Joe Biden that they saw in their own loved ones. I have no feelings one way or the other for President Biden, but I have no kind feelings and absolutely no sympathy towards his wife and others close to him. They know better.

Those tests, while never meant to be the entire diagnosis, do have significance as part of a whole.

You are a fool if you think that a cognitive test actually means something.

This is all because Trump had one and BTW, did not look so good after he bragged about how he could repeat some words, like a five year old child.
Your excuses are getting weak. An MME can be a good overall indicator, and Biden refuses to take one. He’s obviously demented.

I am not a doctor or even in the medical field. My experience is with parents, one who had dementia, one who was recovering from a mild stroke. Anyone who has been in similar situations will have had no trouble identifying similar symptoms in Joe Biden that they saw in their own loved ones. I have no feelings one way or the other for President Biden, but I have no kind feelings and absolutely no sympathy towards his wife and others close to him. They know better.

Those tests, while never meant to be the entire diagnosis, do have significance as part of a whole.
You are lying. Last lie of the year?

Absolutely. My mother, who unfortunately has dementia, tested perfect on the screening test a few years ago. A couple of years ago, her score showed some cognitive decline. The most recent one, combined with observable behavior, shows mild dementia.

These tears, are you point out, do play a role. That Biden won’t take one and reveal his results speaks volumes.

Absolutely. My mother, who unfortunately has dementia, tested perfect on the screening test a few years ago. A couple of years ago, her score showed some cognitive decline. The most recent one, combined with observable behavior, shows mild dementia.

These tears, are you point out, do play a role. That Biden won’t take one and reveal his results speaks volumes.
It only speaks to the fact that he will not be baited into doing something he does not need to do to show his competence as the President of the United States, something he does on a daily basis.

You are obviously not a doctor.
No, but I know the preliminary value of an MME. And that the president of the United States is so far gone that he Is unwilling to take one. IF he were cognitively intact, and knowing how demented he looks, wouldn’t a normal person take the test to prove he can answer basic questions correctly?

It only speaks to the fact that he will not be baited into doing something he does not need to do to show his competence as the President of the United States, something he does on a daily basis.
Competence?! Oye.

You are doing the lib thing where you just call someone a liar when you can’t respond appropriately. I have a feeling it won’t be your last of the year.
The poster is lying. I called them a liar.

There is NO evidence whatsoever that Joe Biden is suffering even slightly of dementia.

Maybe watching some award shows where the winners give a speech and then are confused as to which way to exit will clarify things for all of you.

Are they all suffering from dementia for the simple reason that they do not know which way to exit the stage?

No, but I know the preliminary value of an MME. And that the president of the United States is so far gone that he Is unwilling to take one. IF he were cognitively intact, and knowing how demented he looks, wouldn’t a normal person take the test to prove he can answer basic questions correctly?
Wishing him to have dementia is not the same as proving that actually has dementia, something none of are ever going to be able to do, especially since all of you have been playing this Dementia game since during the Campaign to make voters doubt his abilities.

Something he has been proving people wrong in spades.

The poster is lying. I called them a liar.

There is NO evidence whatsoever that Joe Biden is suffering even slightly of dementia.

Maybe watching some award shows where the winners give a speech and then are confused as to which way to exit will clarify things for all of you.

Are they all suffering from dementia for the simple reason that they do not know which way to exit the stage?
He can’t even remember that a Congresswoman was killed in a car accident, and asks whether she’s in the room! Lord save us.

He can’t even remember that a Congresswoman was killed in a car accident, and asks whether she’s in the room! Lord save us.
I do not remember a lot of things, and neither do a lot of people young or old.

With his busy schedule and dealing with so many people you actually Demand that he remember people perfectly.

Seriously. !!!!

Wishing him to have dementia is not the same as proving that actually has dementia, something none of are ever going to be able to do, especially since all of you have been playing this Dementia game since during the Campaign to make voters doubt his abilities.

Something he has been proving people wrong in spades.
I don’t wish for him to have dementia. He SHOWS all indications of early-stage. So he needs to take a test that a person with even an average IQ could score a 30 on. Is he so demented and/or below average he’s afraid to take the test?

He sure remembered to restore the money flow to HAMAS, though, that Trump has shut off. You’re a liberal Jewish FOOL.

its sad the way the child has been ostracized from her family ...
A stripper that doesn't use birth control? Whatever. But the people wanting the president's family to take up with the strippers kid is asking too much and actually seems to be the white trash outlook.... All talk of pedophilia and corruption have been totally discredited many many times only white trash would believe it

I do not remember a lot of things, and neither do a lot of people young or old.

With his busy schedule and dealing with so many people you actually Demand that he remember people perfectly.

Seriously. !!!!
Remembering that a member of Congress was killed in a car crash two months earlier? ANY NORMAL PERSON would remember that.

And his “busy schedule” is a joke.

I don’t wish for him to have dementia. He SHOWS all indications of early-stage. So he needs to take a test that a person with even an average IQ could score a 30 on. Is he so demented and/or below average he’s afraid to take the test?

He sure remembered to restore the money flow to HAMAS, though, that Trump has shut off. You’re a liberal Jewish FOOL.
Go watch the New Year Eve's shows and stop wishing other people ill.

Tell me the Biden family are not the most white trash people currently alive.

A child fathered by Hunter Biden may have her last name changed to Biden if a court appeal filed Tuesday by the girl’s Arkansas mother succeeds.

The motion, filed by the attorney for former stripper Lunden Alexis Roberts, was made in the 16th Circuit Court in Independence County in the paternity case against Hunter Biden, the Northwest Arkansas Democrat Gazette reports.

The outlet records the name change submission was one of four filings made in the case originally settled back in March, 2020.

The case was reopened in September when the son of President Joe Biden sought child support payment adjustments due to “substantial material change” in his “financial circumstances, including but not limited to his income.”

According to the filing submitted Tuesday by attorney Clinton Lancaster, the Gazette reports the baby – which was conceived out-of-wedlock – would “benefit from carrying the Biden family name,” and the “Biden name is now synonymous with being well educated, successful, financially acute, and politically powerful.”

The filing cited President Biden, his wife Jill Biden and Hunter’s Biden’s late brother, Beau., as examples.

It also sets out the Biden family remains “estranged from the child. To the extent this is misconduct or neglect, it can be rectified by changing her last name to Biden so that she may undeniably be known to the world as the child of the defendant and member of the prestigious Biden family.”

Nobody cares other than you braindead rubes, you fucking moron!

Last edited:
Go watch the New Year Eve's shows and stop wishing other people ill.
How am I wishing people ill? You nasty leftists are always accusing others of things they’ve never said.

I am fighting people like you with everything I have. The Anti-Israel Democrat Party no longer has full control starting Tuesday.

Forum List

Back