Hunter Biden's Arkansas stripper baby-mama wants to change their child's last name to "Biden"

That's the best you have? When a loved one of yours goes through this, I hope it comforts you to tell yourself it is all a lie. Happy New Year.
You are playing games. You know nothing about dementia, but like most MAGA idiots, insists......that Biden needs to be tested because of his age as if his every day work as President was not a test at all.

According to you, the country is in peril. Of what?
Who knows. Only you and others who insist in his dementia, know.

Absolutely. My mother, who unfortunately has dementia, tested perfect on the screening test a few years ago. A couple of years ago, her score showed some cognitive decline. The most recent one, combined with observable behavior, shows mild dementia.

These tears, are you point out, do play a role. That Biden won’t take one and reveal his results speaks volumes.
I wish you and your mother the best. There are the more mild cases such as my dad and my aunt had. There are the harsher ones which my mom, my uncle, and my grandfather had. Either way, the person affected deserves TLC and does not deserve to be trotted out for public viewing. I know your mother is in good hands. I wish America's President were.

How am I wishing people ill? You nasty leftists are always accusing others of things they’ve never said.

I am fighting people like you with everything I have. The Anti-Israel Democrat Party no longer has full control starting Tuesday.
You insist that Biden has dementia.

He does not. But you cannot let it go. So, are you actually not wishing that he has dementia so that he can leave office, or something like that?

Who in the Republican Party is going to decide that Joe Biden is actually suffering from dementia and attempt to get him out of office in the next two years?

The answer is: No one.

You are playing games. You know nothing about dementia, but like most MAGA idiots, insists......that Biden needs to be tested because of his age as if his every day work as President was not a test at all.

He doesn’t need to be tested because of his AGE. He needs to be tested because he is suffering from obvious cognitive decline, and the voters deserve to know if their president has dementia. He isn’t taking the test because he knows he is demented. The only question is….how bad?

How am I wishing people ill? You nasty leftists are always accusing others of things they’ve never said.

I am fighting people like you with everything I have. The Anti-Israel Democrat Party no longer has full control starting Tuesday.
You mean the anti-Israeli-asshole party.... People like Sharon and and Netanyahu

I wish you and your mother the best. There are the more mild cases such as my dad and my aunt had. There are the harsher ones which my mom, my uncle, and my grandfather had. Either way, the person affected deserves TLC and does not deserve to be trotted out for public viewing. I know your mother is in good hands. I wish America's President were.
" I wish America's President were."

Totally condescending based on false Republican allegations.

But keep it up.

Thank you. In order not to leave her alone in her facility on NYE, I drove over there (she lives in a different state) to spend the evening with her. She’s sitting next to me on the sofa, not fully understanding the news we are watching, but enjoying the treats I bought!

I agree it’s awful what they’re doing to Biden. It’s almost elder abuse

He doesn’t need to be tested because of his AGE. He needs to be tested because he is suffering from obvious cognitive decline, and the voters deserve to know if their president has dementia. He isn’t taking the test because he knows he is demented. The only question is….how bad?
Obvious to those who started this false allegations during the 2019 campaign to try to scare voters from voting for him.

It did not work and many Republicans voted for him. It did not work because he did NOT suffer from dementia then, and he does not suffer from it now.

You insist that Biden has dementia.

He does not. But you cannot let it go. So, are you actually not wishing that he has dementia so that he can leave office, or something like that?

Who in the Republican Party is going to decide that Joe Biden is actually suffering from dementia and attempt to get him out of office in the next two years?

The answer is: No one.
The answer is: people with dementia should not be the U.S. President. Given his behavior, he needs to be tested.

Obvious to those who started this false allegations during the 2019 campaign to try to scare voters from voting for him.

It did not work and many Republicans voted for him. It did not work because he did NOT suffer from dementia then, and he does not suffer from it now.

Denial is a River in Egypt.

• I am not playing games.
  • I have dealt with family dementia (runs on one side of the family) since my early twenties.
  • I have never been a part of MAGA, why say I have?
  • I have not insisted President Biden be tested, why do you say I have?
  • I have not once said the country is in peril, so why are you accusing me?
  • I picked up on the President's condition when he was campaigning
As I said, I wish the President well. I feel no such kindness towards his wife and those close to him. I feel the same about Senator-elect Fetterman.

The answer is: people with dementia should not be the U.S. President. Given his behavior, he needs to be tested.
I have been around people with dementia. It is not Biden.

I tell you what. When Bibi and any other prominent head of State tells the world they believe that Biden is suffering from dementia, then....I will give it a thought and hope he gets a test for it.

It has not happened, and is not happening any time soon.

• I have dealt with family dementia (runs on one side of the family) since my early twenties.
As I said, I wish the President well. I feel no such kindness towards his wife and those close to him. I feel the same about Senator-elect Fetterman.
I actually blame his wife. If she loved him more than the prestige of the White House, she would have discouraged him from running.

Sorry, Lisa is insisting on the test. Again, Lisa is the one saying the country is in peril.

No, you did not pick up on that condition when he was campaigning.

Joe Biden suffered from stuttering when a child. And that is what came out during the campaign. He would stutter sometimes, something he has again dealt with and I do not see him do it again.

Some Republicans used that stuttering to infer that he was suffering from dementia and the allegations took flight to this day.

I also know people who suffer from dementia and Joe Biden is not one of them.

I actually blame his wife. If she loved him more than the prestige of the White House, she would have discouraged him from running.
Way too condescending of you to suggest his wife do something not even his doctors would have suggested.

I have been around people with dementia. It is not Biden.

I tell you what. When Bibi and any other prominent head of State tells the world they believe that Biden is suffering from dementia, then....I will give it a thought and hope he gets a test for it.

It has not happened, and is not happening any time soon.
The Prime Minister of Israel is not going to say Biden has dementia.

And I have been around people with dementia. Biden shows many of the signs and, given his position, should be tested. That you are arguing against it tells me you are frightened of the results.

Forum List

Back