Hunter Biden

Did you catch Grahams interview on Sunday? See how he runs away from the questions about the Biden conspiracies? he wants nothing to do with it. DOJ does not have an investigation open but they have “started a system” for Rudy to feed them intel which they will vet. But are very skeptical because the Russians are pushing fake stories. That’s how they respond...

Barr made the same kind of uncomfortable comments.

I thought the evidence of Biden’s corruption was clear? Why isn’t there an investigation and indictments? why are Graham and Barr tip toeing around this?! It’s obvious Prog... it’s all bullshit propaganda. Wake up!

you ever heard the phrase,," we dont talk about ongoing investigations"???

regardless just trying to keep this important thread updated with the latest info,,,

Listen to Barr and Graham... that is not them doing a “we don’t talk about ongoing investigations” line. Its them clearly saying there is NOT an ongoing investigation and they have started a “system” to accept info from Rudy. Whatever the hell that means. Sounds to me like they are trying to appease Trump and Rudy by saying they will look at what they have... when it’s obvious that they have not seen anything credible enough to warrant a legitimate investigation

Did you catch Grahams interview on Sunday? See how he runs away from the questions about the Biden conspiracies? he wants nothing to do with it. DOJ does not have an investigation open but they have “started a system” for Rudy to feed them intel which they will vet. But are very skeptical because the Russians are pushing fake stories. That’s how they respond...

I thought the evidence of Biden’s corruption was clear? Why isn’t there an investigation and indictments? why are Graham and Barr tip toeing around this?! It’s obvious Prog... it’s all bullshit propaganda. Wake up!

regardless just trying to keep this important thread updated with the latest info,,,

No one with any actual knowledge believes any of this. Graham most of all. He’s known Biden for years and knows that the accusations against him are bogus. They know this is pushed by shady oligarchs and corrupt Ukrainians with the encouragement of Russian government.

But that doesn’t matter because they’re too scared to contradict Trump.

It’s sad really.

what if youre wrong and its all true???

does it matter??

Listen to Barr and Graham... that is not them doing a “we don’t talk about ongoing investigations” line. Its them clearly saying there is NOT an ongoing investigation and they have started a “system” to accept info from Rudy. Whatever the hell that means. Sounds to me like they are trying to appease Trump and Rudy by saying they will look at what they have... when it’s obvious that they have not seen anything credible enough to warrant a legitimate investigation

I wont speak to their intent,,,that would be irresponsible,,,

Hunter as absolutely had business relationships with shady characters. Same goes for Trump, his kids, and most every major business player on the world stage. If Hunter committed a crime then show evidence. But showing that he knew a guy or was part of the board for a company that invested in another company who had a corrupt partner is rather absurd. Those are the lines being drawn here to try and make Hunter look bad all with the intent to make his dad look bad and bomb his campaign. It’s very obvious.

No one with any actual knowledge believes any of this. Graham most of all. He’s known Biden for years and knows that the accusations against him are bogus. They know this is pushed by shady oligarchs and corrupt Ukrainians with the encouragement of Russian government.

It’s sad really.

does it matter??

I’ll start believing y’all when you actually get some results from your constant crying a wailing about corruption.

Hunter as absolutely had business relationships with shady characters. Same goes for Trump, his kids, and most every major business player on the world stage. If Hunter committed a crime then show evidence. But showing that he knew a guy or was part of the board for a company that invested in another company who had a corrupt partner is rather absurd. Those are the lines being drawn here to try and make Hunter look bad all with the intent to make his dad look bad and bomb his campaign. It’s very obvious.

I like how you always go to the trump kids when defending biden,,,thats a sure sign of TDS,,,

and its not my job to show you anything,,,,

I also find it rather comical that as you all take the path down the China line you show these complex deals with power companies that Hunter was part of negotiating, investing in, and legally representing etc. yet there’s still the talking point about him getting paid millions of dollars by Ukraine for a do nothing job he had zero experience in. Can’t have it both ways. He’s either experienced and involved with the energy business or he’s not.

It’s sad really.

does it matter??

I’ll start believing y’all when you actually get some results from your constant crying a wailing about corruption.

thats not what I asked,,,

I also find it rather comical that as you all take the path down the China line you show these complex deals with power companies that Hunter was part of negotiating, investing in, and legally representing etc. yet there’s still the talking point about him getting paid millions of dollars by Ukraine for a do nothing job he had zero experience in. Can’t have it both ways. He’s either experienced and involved with the energy business or he’s not.

OK,,,

I like how you always go to the trump kids when defending biden,,,thats a sure sign of TDS,,,

I don’t have a problem with the trump kids and I don’t have a problem with Hunter. I find it ironic when people have a problem with hunter and could care less about the trump kids.

It’s sad really.

does it matter??

I don’t see the point in your question. What if Trump is a lizard man?

I don’t have a problem with the trump kids and I don’t have a problem with Hunter. I find it ironic when people have a problem with hunter and could care less about the trump kids.

YOU SURE BRING THEM UP A LOT to not have a problem with them,,,

you don’t need to speak to their intent... the communication is pretty damn clear. We can all hear what they are saying and what they aren’t saying.

It’s sad really.

does it matter??

I don’t see the point in your question. What if Trump is a lizard man?

I didnt make a point I asked questions,,,

you don’t need to speak to their intent... the communication is pretty damn clear. We can all hear what they are saying and what they aren’t saying.

OK,,,

OK,,,
Ok what? Is he an energy expert involved in dirty deals or is he a know nothing who got a job because of his daddy?

OK,,,
Ok what? Is he an energy expert involved in dirty deals or is he a know nothing who got a job because of his daddy?

thats what the investigations will determine,,,

OK,,,
Omg the first relative to get a political job.
I’m shocked

OK,,,

thats what the investigations will determine,,,
there are no investigations... Its only Rudy and a few trump stooges planting a dirty narrative trying to paint a Crooked Joe.... we’ve only seen wild accusations that contradict each other. You seem to be into the subject... what are your thoughts?

Forum List

Back