Hunter Biden

I set a trap for you and it proved fruitful and you got caught lying 3 times

now is the time you shut up and go away,,,
LOL

By "trap," you mean you lied and got caught. There was nothing in that video that you claimed. I don't believe you even watched that video.

:abgg2q.jpg:

yes there was...I just switched the people around to see if you would lie about watching it and you did 3 times,,,
LOL

You lied, troll, and got caught. You said...

"so you see nothing wrong with joe threatening a person that wanted to vote for him????"

The only person Biden threatened was the full of shit liar I quoted, whose threat was not played in that video.

Thanks for proving you're full of shit, just like th guy who lied in Biden's face.

that was true and if you watched it you would know that,,,
No, that was a lie. The guy Biden threatened never said he wanted to vote for Biden.

You lied and then you lied again when you falsely claimed that wasn't the person Biden threatened.
I can’t see the conversation you’re having but it sounds like it’s with ProgHunter. A little advice. Engaging with him is a waste of time... life is better when he is on ignore.

What about that?

DID YOU WATCH IT??
Yeah. So what about it? Looks like you don't even know. :dunno:
the title speaks for itself,,,minus the fact that poor joe has lost his mind
I see nothing wrong with it and the title doesn't reflect reality and you can't even express what's wrong with it. So it looks like we agree -- there's nothing wrong with it.

hey did you ever find out how burismsa found out hunter was looking for work???

Who cares?

LOL

By "trap," you mean you lied and got caught. There was nothing in that video that you claimed. I don't believe you even watched that video.

yes there was...I just switched the people around to see if you would lie about watching it and you did 3 times,,,
LOL

"so you see nothing wrong with joe threatening a person that wanted to vote for him????"

The only person Biden threatened was the full of shit liar I quoted, whose threat was not played in that video.

Thanks for proving you're full of shit, just like th guy who lied in Biden's face.

No, that was a lie. The guy Biden threatened never said he wanted to vote for Biden.

You lied and then you lied again when you falsely claimed that wasn't the person Biden threatened.
I can’t see the conversation you’re having but it sounds like it’s with ProgHunter. A little advice. Engaging with him is a waste of time... life is better when he is on ignore.
Nah, poking that troll with a stick to watch him squirm from backing up anything he says is quite entertaining.

I knew he would do so again when I challenged him to say what was wrong with a video he posted and like clockwork, he's been in a tailspin ever since.

:poke:

LOL

LOL

OH NO!!!
say it aint so,,

slade has ignored me,,,what a travesty of,,,well something

one down two to go and then we can have an honest thread on the facts surrounding hunter and the biden crime family,,,

LOL

Nah, poking that troll with a stick to watch him squirm from backing up anything he says is quite entertaining.

I knew he would do so again when I challenged him to say what was wrong with a video he posted and like clockwork, he's been in a tailspin ever since.

:poke:
I had fun pressing him for a while and watching him spin out of it but once the repetition started I had enough. The dude is a broken record of stale and ignorant talking points

LOL

OH NO!!!
say it aint so,,

one down two to go and then we can have an honest thread on the facts surrounding hunter and the biden crime family,,,
Can't have that with you lying...

brothers and sisters: it is alarming and deeply troubling that Johnson is continuing to use the resources of the Homeland Security Committee to investigate Hunter

respectfully, Ron Johnson's butt should be kicked out of office, my friends!

brothers and sisters: it is alarming and deeply troubling that Johnson is continuing to use the resources of the Homeland Security Committee to investigate Hunter

respectfully, Ron Johnson's butt should be kicked out of office, my friends!
Especially given the fact that he signed a letter calling for exactly what Biden did by firing Shokin. RJ is proving to be nothing more than a political hack.

I got as far as, "never showing up to work."

WHERE is your "evidence" that Hunter Biden attended one single board meeting????

Same place as all those "photos" of "Osama" in Saudi.... hidden in Cocksucker Obama's closet no doubt.....

I got as far as, "never showing up to work."

WHERE is your "evidence" that Hunter Biden attended one single board meeting????

Same place as all those "photos" of "Osama" in Saudi.... hidden in Cocksucker Obama's closet no doubt.....
It never ceases to amaze me to see how ignorant you cultists are.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What Hunter Biden did on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma

According to four sources close to the company, Biden regularly attended Burisma’s twice annual board meetings – all of which were held outside of Ukraine.

Is there a reason you're incapable of educating yourself?

all of which were held outside of Ukraine.

LMFAO!!!!!

They were all held on ANTARCTICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Hunter's passport show any travel to Ukraine???

LOL!!!
LOL

What difference does the location matter? They held those board meetings in other cities and he showed up. You idiotically claimed he never showed up for work. Now you've been schooled, yet again.

But will you learn?

Of course not. You're ineducable.

What difference does the location matter?

There is a reason why those folks lie and claim Burisma held board meetings outside of Ukraine....

and that reason is because HUNTER BIDEN was NEVER THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What difference does the location matter?

There is a reason why those folks lie and claim Burisma held board meetings outside of Ukraine....

and that reason is because HUNTER BIDEN was NEVER THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOLOLOL

Yup, just like I said, you're ineducable.

Dumbfuck, the location doesn't matter. Try visiting the 21st century sometime. :cuckoo:

I used to work for a company in Boca Raton, Florida where they held executive meetings in the Bahamas.

The location means squat. What you've been shown, even though it's incapable of penetrating your thick armor of ignorance, is that he did show up for work.

LOL

OH NO!!!
say it aint so,,

Don't worry, Hunter, if Slade has you on ignore, you must be saying something intelligent worth reading!

A Ukrainian gas company has board meeting in Ukraine.

Hunter Biden never went to Ukraine.

Hence, in order to lie and claim Hunter attended board meetings when in reality he never did, you have a few unverifiable quotes saying the meetings were outside of Ukraine....

That's right up there with saying Cocksucker Obama didn't write his own bio for the yearbook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obama-bio-born-in-kenya.png

1991-author-profile-barack-obama.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back