Hunter Biden

What about that?

DID YOU WATCH IT??
Yeah. So what about it? Looks like you don't even know. :dunno:
the title speaks for itself,,,minus the fact that poor joe has lost his mind
I see nothing wrong with it and the title doesn't reflect reality and you can't even express what's wrong with it. So it looks like we agree -- there's nothing wrong with it.
you wouldnt,,,

hey did you ever find out how burismsa found out hunter was looking for work???
LOLOL

You didn't either. I asked you what was wrong and all you could find was the title, which isn't even real.

As far as how Hunter came to join Burisma, Devon Archer, who was already working for Burisma, brought him in and Zlochevsky approved to hire him.

DID YOU WATCH IT??
I see nothing wrong with it and the title doesn't reflect reality and you can't even express what's wrong with it. So it looks like we agree -- there's nothing wrong with it.
you wouldnt,,,

LOLOL

You didn't either. I asked you what was wrong and all you could find was the title, which isn't even real.

As far as how Hunter came to join Burisma, Devon Archer brought him in and Zlochevsky approved to hire him.

so you see nothing wrong with joe threatening a person that wanted to vote for him????

you wouldnt,,,

LOLOL

As far as how Hunter came to join Burisma, Devon Archer brought him in and Zlochevsky approved to hire him.

so you see nothing wrong with joe threatening a person that wanted to vote for him????
Let's see your evidence that guy wanted to vote for Biden...

you wouldnt,,,

LOLOL

his own words,,,
so you didnt watch it,,,you should shut up until you do,,,

and how did devon bring hunter in if they both started their company together???

you wouldnt,,,

LOLOL

his own words,,,

and how did devon bring hunter in if they both started their company together???
Here's the dialog between them ... feel free to point out where the full of shit guy says he wants to vote for Biden...

Man: "You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away our guns."

Biden: "You're full of shit. I did not—no, no, shush. Shush. I support the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment -- just like right now if you yelled fire, that's not free speech. And from the very beginning, I have a shotgun, I have a 20-gauge, a 12-gauge. My sons hunt, guess what? You're not allowed to own any weapon, I'm not taking your gun away at all. You need 100 rounds?"

Man: "You and Beto say you're going to take our guns --"

Biden: "I did not say that. That's not true. I did not say that."

Man: "It's a viral video."

Biden: "It's a viral video like the other ones you're putting out that are simply a lie. Wait, wait wait, wait, take your AR, your AR-14, Don't tell me anything about (inaudible)"

Man: "You're working for me, man."

Biden: "I'm not working for -- gimme a break man. Don't be such a horse's ass."

you wouldnt,,,

LOLOL

his own words,,,

Here's the dialog between them ... feel free to point out where the full of shit guy says he wants to vote for Biden...

Man: "You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away our guns."

Biden: "You're full of shit. I did not—no, no, shush. Shush. I support the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment -- just like right now if you yelled fire, that's not free speech. And from the very beginning, I have a shotgun, I have a 20-gauge, a 12-gauge. My sons hunt, guess what? You're not allowed to own any weapon, I'm not taking your gun away at all. You need 100 rounds?"

Biden: "It's a viral video like the other ones you're putting out that are simply a lie. Wait, wait wait, wait, take your AR, your AR-14, Don't tell me anything about (inaudible)"

wrong person,,,it was a GIRL that said she wanted to vote for him and he yelled at HER and called her fat,,,

quit lying,,,you didnt watch it,,,

LOLOL

his own words,,,

wrong person,,,it was a GIRL that said she wanted to vote for him and he yelled at HER and called her fat,,,

LOL

You moron, why would I expect you were talking about her since Biden didn't threaten her? :cuckoo:

his own words,,,

LOL

You moron, why would I expect you were talking about her since Biden didn't threaten her? :cuckoo:

because if you watched it you would know that,,

so stop lying and watch it or shut up,,,

his own words,,,

LOL

LOLOL

You lied, ya moron. You falsely claimed Biden threatened someone who wanted to vote for him. He didn't.

his own words,,,

LOL

LOLOL

You lied, ya moron. You falsely claimed Biden threatened someone who wanted to vote for him. He didn't.

I set a trap for you and it proved fruitful and you got caught lying 3 times

now is the time you shut up and go away,,,

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

By "trap," you mean you lied and got caught. There was nothing in that video that you claimed. I don't believe you even watched that video.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

By "trap," you mean you lied and got caught. There was nothing in that video that you claimed. I don't believe you even watched that video.

yes there was...I just switched the people around to see if you would lie about watching it and you did 3 times,,,

Well because one, Biden, was executing foreign policy thus doing nothing wrong and the other, Trump, Went around our state department to try and play political games with foreign aid. It’s not very complicated to understand

trump runs the state dept,,or did you forget that??

There are limits to what he can do. He’s not a king.

He’s not allowed to use the State Dept for personal political benefit.
Anything good a president does can be for his benefit. He is a politician who does what he thinks will help him get re-elected.
However, if he tries to use the state department to cover up his corrupt acts...that is against the law....which is what Biden was doing.
Ok so pressuring a country to announce an investigation not based on evidence but based on getting aid and a White House meeting is a corrupt act. Trump was impeached for it.

Biden executing exactly what our state department along with GOP senators, the IMF and other allied countries had been calling for is not him acting corruptly, it’s him doing his job.
You're a retard. Biden was protecting his kid......it doesn't matter if it was state department policy if it was illegal.
The shit you claim Trump did was just a fake scenario that Adam Schiff-face made up....and admitted he made up.
They just kept repeating the same bullshit lie to get idiots like you to believe it.
I’m a retard? Reread your post. It’s such obvious BS. State department policy was illegal and was made to protect Hunter Biden who wasn’t even under investigation? That’s absurd.

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

yes there was...I just switched the people around to see if you would lie about watching it and you did 3 times,,,
LOL

You lied, troll, and got caught. You said...

"so you see nothing wrong with joe threatening a person that wanted to vote for him????"

The only person Biden threatened was the full of shit liar I quoted.

Thanks for proving you're full of shit, just like th guy who lied in Biden's face.

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

"so you see nothing wrong with joe threatening a person that wanted to vote for him????"

The only person Biden threatened was the full of shit liar I quoted, whose threat was not played in that video.

Thanks for proving you're full of shit, just like th guy who lied in Biden's face.

that was true and if you watched it you would know that,,,

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

The only person Biden threatened was the full of shit liar I quoted, whose threat was not played in that video.

No, that was a lie. The guy Biden threatened never said he wanted to vote for Biden.

You lied and then you lied again when you falsely claimed that wasn't the person Biden threatened.

LOL

LOL

No, that was a lie. The guy Biden threatened never said he wanted to vote for Biden.

You lied and then you lied again when you falsely claimed that wasn't the person Biden threatened.

it wouldnt be fair for me to discuss this with you any further since you didnt watch it,,,

LOL

LOL

it wouldnt be fair for me to discuss this with you any further since you didnt watch it,,,
Liar. It's because I watched it I knew you were lying when you falsely claimed...

But I understand why you want to run away from me now that I caught you lying.

:dance:

Forum List

Back