Hunter Biden

WHERE is your "evidence" that Hunter Biden attended one single board meeting????

Same place as all those "photos" of "Osama" in Saudi.... hidden in Cocksucker Obama's closet no doubt.....
It never ceases to amaze me to see how ignorant you cultists are.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What Hunter Biden did on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma

According to four sources close to the company, Biden regularly attended Burisma’s twice annual board meetings – all of which were held outside of Ukraine.

Is there a reason you're incapable of educating yourself?
so he was paid a million dollars a yr for two meetings,,,,and you say it isnt suspicious,,,I say youre a typical useful idiot,,,
Who said that was the limit of his work? Those were just the times he met with the board in person.

But when are you going to quote the person in the video you posted who you claim Joe threatened even though they wanted to vote for him?

:poke:

youre just mad you got caught lying again,,,
LOLOL

Slobbers the liar who claimed...

"so you see nothing wrong with joe threatening a person that wanted to vote for him????"

...but then couldn't actually prove it since it's a lie and that never actually happened.

if only you watched the video you would know the truth,,,

Is the federal government supposed to investigate everyone that you think is overpaid?
theres a lot more to it than just burisma,,,but youre to fucking ignorant to know that,,,

I know all about it. The problem for you there’s no evidence of a crime.
it has yet to be determined if it was criminal or just unethical,,,

and what do you know about the chinese deal where he stood net to his father and agreed to work for the chinese government????

Plenty.

There’s no evidence of anything criminal. You can say whatever you want, but since there’s no evidence of anything criminal, there’s no grounds for a criminal investigation.
who said its a criminal investigation???

so far its an investigation to determine what it is,,,

please try and keep up,,,

You brought up trying to find out if it was criminal or not, which would require a criminal investigation.

You don’t get to investigate things just because you’re curious. That’s not how government works.

It never ceases to amaze me to see how ignorant you cultists are.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What Hunter Biden did on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma

According to four sources close to the company, Biden regularly attended Burisma’s twice annual board meetings – all of which were held outside of Ukraine.

Is there a reason you're incapable of educating yourself?
so he was paid a million dollars a yr for two meetings,,,,and you say it isnt suspicious,,,I say youre a typical useful idiot,,,
Who said that was the limit of his work? Those were just the times he met with the board in person.

But when are you going to quote the person in the video you posted who you claim Joe threatened even though they wanted to vote for him?

LOLOL

"so you see nothing wrong with joe threatening a person that wanted to vote for him????"

...but then couldn't actually prove it since it's a lie and that never actually happened.

LOL

The truth is you lied. This never occurred...

theres a lot more to it than just burisma,,,but youre to fucking ignorant to know that,,,

and what do you know about the chinese deal where he stood net to his father and agreed to work for the chinese government????

Plenty.

There’s no evidence of anything criminal. You can say whatever you want, but since there’s no evidence of anything criminal, there’s no grounds for a criminal investigation.

You brought up trying to find out if it was criminal or not, which would require a criminal investigation.

You don’t get to investigate things just because you’re curious. That’s not how government works.
noooo that requires an investigation,,,and the results of it will determine if its criminal or just unethical,,,

LOLOL

LOL

how would you know if you didnt watch it???

Plenty.

noooo that requires an investigation,,,and the results of it will determine if its criminal or just unethical,,,

That’s what a criminal investigation is. An investigation to determine if something is criminal.

Round and round you go.

Plenty.

That’s what a criminal investigation is. An investigation to determine if something is criminal.

Round and round you go.

since its being done by the senate and they dont have prosecution powers they can only INVESTIGATE,and if they find criminal activity they turn it over to the DOJ and if its unethical they turn it over to the ethics committee,,,
pardon me if I dont listen to the words of a useful idiot,,,

LOLOL

LOL

Of course I watched it. Again, that's how I knew you were lying when you said...

That never happened. You made it up.

Plenty.

Round and round you go.

since its being done by the senate and they dont have prosecution powers they can only INVESTIGATE,and if they find criminal activity they turn it over to the DOJ and if its unethical they turn it over to the ethics committee,,,

Does the Senate have the authority to investigate the employment of a private citizen?

LOLOL

LOL

Of course I watched it. Again, that's how I knew you were lying when you said...

bless your heart,,,you try so hard,,,

Round and round you go.

Does the Senate have the authority to investigate the employment of a private citizen?
well since theyre doing it it seems so,,,

and based on what I've seen its not just them investigating,,,

Round and round you go.

GOP chairman cancels Hunter Biden-related subpoena vote

apparently not.

Round and round you go.

apparently not.
thats just a vote not the investigation,,,and thats not saying he reschedules it again,,,

LOLOL

LOL

bless your heart,,,you try so hard,,,
LOL

Who needs to try hard with you? You give it away... Like your claim...

You falsely claimed Biden threatened someone who wanted to vote for him. He didn't, you lied.

Round and round you go.

apparently not.
thats just a vote not the investigation,,,and thats not saying he reschedules it again,,,
It’s a vote for a subpoena, which is the only part of the investigation with any power.

It’s a political witch hunt. There’s no other purpose for it. Ironic coming from the party that is fighting House subpoenas for government documents.

apparently not.
It’s a vote for a subpoena, which is the only part of the investigation with any power.

It’s a political witch hunt. There’s no other purpose for it. Ironic coming from the party that is fighting House subpoenas for government documents.
well at least your straight on investigations,,,

in your opinion its a witch hunt,,,

apparently not.

What is the Senate’s authority to conduct this investigation?

apparently not.

as for this subpoena, if you watch the video I just posted its an interview of the guy to be subpoenaed and he clearly says he wants to testify but the dems blocked it,,,

apparently not.

What is the Senate’s authority to conduct this investigation?
you will have to ask them that question,,,

Forum List

Back