Hunter Biden

whats him being POTUS got to do with the son of the current POTUS being a foreign agent thats heavily addicted to hard drugs and under age hookers got to do with it??
Nothing.
Just like your exaggerated talking points have zero to do with President Biden.

If you want to talk about literal SPAWN OF HELL let's talk about Trump's little mutants.

Bet those guys didn't bother you at all right?

Double standard much?

Nothing.
Just like your exaggerated talking points have zero to do with President Biden.

If you want to talk about literal SPAWN OF HELL let's talk about Trump's little mutants.

Bet those guys didn't bother you at all right?

Double standard much?
so youre saying a drug addict that likes underage hookers isnt a threat of blackmail??

based on how biden has been soft on china hes already been blackmailed,,,

I swear Hunter Biden is a Trump. He is unethical, immoral, crooked narcissist, just like Donald Trump and his kids. Lock them all up.

so youre saying a drug addict that likes underage hookers isnt a threat of blackmail??

based on how biden has been soft on china hes already been blackmailed,,,
Actually this random GOSSIP about Hunter Biden doesn't concern me nearly as much as the kompromat Moscow had (and still has) on Trump while he was serving as 45th POTUS.

Which sheds some light on Trump's motive for stealing U.S. secrets for Vlad right?

I couldn't care less about Hunter because Joe has 10× the character of Trump and could NEVER be used as a tool for Moscow.

Actually this random GOSSIP about Hunter Biden doesn't concern me nearly as much as the kompromat Moscow had (and still has) on Trump while he was serving as 45th POTUS.

Which sheds some light on Trump's motive for stealing U.S. secrets for Vlad right?

I couldn't care less about Hunter because Joe has 10× the character of Trump and could NEVER be used as a tool for Moscow.

its proven fact not gossip,,,

Bobulinski Gave FBI Agent, Tim Thibault (not to be confused with Tim Tebow), Information. He Buried It. Of course he buries it. He’s democrat. By hook and by crook. And nothing will ever come of it. No responsibility required. Because, it’s a democrat thing

So, as an outsider looking in at these situations, are we to believe that both Biden and Trump camps are rife with corruption, only one is, or neither is? There is so much noise connected to these stories that separating facts from propaganda has become extremely difficult. It is easy to believe that most of the things about both sides are true. It is difficult to believe that none of the things are true.
Can anyone shed credible light on this for we who are not ideologically tied to one or the other?

So, as an outsider looking in at these situations, are we to believe that both Biden and Trump camps are rife with corruption, only one is, or neither is? There is so much noise connected to these stories that separating facts from propaganda has become extremely difficult. It is easy to believe that most of the things about both sides are true. It is difficult to believe that none of the things are true.
Can anyone shed credible light on this for we who are not ideologically tied to one or the other?
what corruption is trump involved in??

Yawn.

Forum List

Back