Hunter Biden

Why do you defend a crack whore drunk as Hunter?

Why do you attack him relentlessly? No one has defended him, but the man has broken no laws, and committed no crimes. So why are you going after him? What can you possibly hope to gain?

The irony you say that and you're not an American, just our nosy neighbor, LOL

Still not an answer Kaz. Why are you so incapable of answering simple questions? Or even displaying decent manners?

Why do you attack him relentlessly? No one has defended him, but the man has broken no laws, and committed no crimes. So why are you going after him? What can you possibly hope to gain?

Still not an answer Kaz. Why are you so incapable of answering simple questions? Or even displaying decent manners?

how do you answer when the question is based on a lie??

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Because unlike the Trump children, Hunter Biden directly used his father's influence to make millions of dollars. Hunter specifically targeted Ukraine and China, two countries his father had incredible power over and they paid him handsomely for influence. It's prima facie corruption. Rather than stopping him, Joe Biden, was completely corrupt.

You wanted an answer, you got it. Now acknowledge that I answered it.

You won't, which answers your other question why I don't bother with you

She thinks because she keeps crashing our house for free dinner and she sleeps in the guest room she gets to vote as a member of the family on where we go out for dinner and vacation

She thinks because she keeps crashing our house for free dinner and she sleeps in the guest room she gets to vote as a member of the family on where we go out for dinner and vacation

its typical from childless busy bodies,,,

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Because unlike the Trump children, Hunter Biden directly used his father's influence to make millions of dollars. Hunter specifically targeted Ukraine and China, two countries his father had incredible power over and they paid him handsomely for influence. It's prima facie corruption. Rather than stopping him, Joe Biden, was completely corrupt.
There’s zero reliable evidence Hunter Biden had any influence on the policy of the United States or even attempted to influence any policy of the United States.

Without that, there’s no corruption.

There’s zero reliable evidence Hunter Biden had any influence on the policy of the United States or even attempted to influence any policy of the United States.

there you go again with your cleverly worded declarations,,,

there is more to political corruption than just that,,,

you used it selectively not honestly,,,
Nope. Look it up. I’ve used the correct definition.

I don’t misapply words because they sound scary. That’s for the low information people out there.

If you want to call it political corruption, there has to be the exercise of political power. If there was no use of political power for personal gain, it cannot be considered corruption.

you used it selectively not honestly,,,
Nope. Look it up. I’ve used the correct definition.

I don’t misapply words because they sound scary. That’s for the low information people out there.

If you want to call it political corruption, there has to be the exercise of political power. If there was no use of political power for personal gain, it cannot be considered corruption.
I didnt say it wasnt correct,, I said it was dishonest because it changes the context of the issue,,

which is always you agenda,,,

the corruption is with his father that uses his political powers for hunter and other members of his family to create personal gain for them as pointed out in the link I provided and you ignored,,,

there you go again with your cleverly worded declarations,,,

there is more to political corruption than just that,,,

For anyone in the world except a Democrat politician or a third world corrupt dictatorship, Hunter profiting from business deals where his father has the direct power Joe did over Ukraine and China, both of them would be in jail now

You wanted an answer, you got it. Now acknowledge that I answered it.

You won't, which answers your other question why I don't bother with you

For anyone in the world except a Democrat politician or a third world corrupt dictatorship, Hunter profiting from business deals where his father has the direct power Joe did over Ukraine and China, both of them would be in jail now
Not really. Not if you actually consider what is and isn't legal. Be dispassionate and consider this objectively.

Hunter isn't in government. He doesn't have to explain to anyone what jobs he takes or why he takes them. The law can't prevent him from engaging in a business arrangement with whomever he wants, just like any other individual.

The law can prevent government officials from using government power to benefit themselves or people close to them, but that didn't happen here.

the corruption is with his father that uses his political powers for hunter and other members of his family to create personal gain for them as pointed out in the link I provided and you ignored,,,
What exactly did Joe Biden do to benefit Hunter BIden? Be specific. No hand waving, generalizations. Be very specific, as if you were writing an indictment of Joe Biden.

Not really. Not if you actually consider what is and isn't legal. Be dispassionate and consider this objectively.

Hunter isn't in government. He doesn't have to explain to anyone what jobs he takes or why he takes them. The law can't prevent him from engaging in a business arrangement with whomever he wants, just like any other individual.

The law can prevent government officials from using government power to benefit themselves or people close to them, but that didn't happen here.

more of your cleverly worded deflections,,,

What exactly did Joe Biden do to benefit Hunter BIden? Be specific. No hand waving, generalizations. Be very specific, as if you were writing an indictment of Joe Biden.
not playing your word games,, we've been through it and youve made it clear youre OK with politicians using their office to benefit their families,,,

well at least dem politicians,,

What does her nationality have to do with her contributions to these discussions? Nothing. It’s a cheap and low IQ distraction tactic to try and steer the discussion to that. Do better.

not playing your word games,, we've been through it and youve made it clear youre OK with politicians using their office to benefit their families,,,

well at least dem politicians,,
That's about as much as I expected.

You don't answer the question because you can't. You can't answer the question because there's no case against Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back