Hunter Biden

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Jesus, this is why the left will never lose . There is no way anyone can be this dumb ,right? There is plenty of real evidence of the bidens crimes and extortion . It dont matter. They just tell flat out lies, and never ever ever admit they are lies. The whole flock never waver , no matter what. This is the perfect thread to prove my point . Every single one if them will deny the bidens are crooked. If you can not admit the Clinton's are dirty thieves , you won't admit bidens are crooked. And they are never satisfied , you can not give an inch .
0nv5ntk3gt261.png
Yeah that is weird. It’s even weirder that none of them were held to account for any of these “crimes” under the Trump administration. Y’all have been conned and now sound like fools

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Jesus, this is why the left will never lose . There is no way anyone can be this dumb ,right? There is plenty of real evidence of the bidens crimes and extortion . It dont matter. They just tell flat out lies, and never ever ever admit they are lies. The whole flock never waver , no matter what. This is the perfect thread to prove my point . Every single one if them will deny the bidens are crooked. If you can not admit the Clinton's are dirty thieves , you won't admit bidens are crooked. And they are never satisfied , you can not give an inch .
0nv5ntk3gt261.png
Yeah that is weird. It’s even weirder that none of them were held to account for any of these “crimes” under the Trump administration. Y’all have been conned and now sound like fools
You should hear how dumb you guys sound with your insurrection story. That's a great one . No guns .... lol... slay me.

0nv5ntk3gt261.png
You should hear how dumb you guys sound with your insurrection story. That's a great one . No guns .... lol... slay me.
23 people have been charged with having deadly or dangerous weapons during the assault

0nv5ntk3gt261.png
23 people have been charged with having deadly or dangerous weapons during the assault
23 you say. Never mind then , they can take down our military ... did they have guns ? Or assault rocks?

0nv5ntk3gt261.png
What definition of insurrection are you using? Perhaps you can post it so we can clear up any confusion

Why do you defend a crack whore drunk as Hunter?

No one is defending Hunter Biden. The question is why are is the right obsessed with destroying this man?

Biden has nothing to do with the federal government. He was employed by a private company in a foreign country having nothing to do with USA. Last but not least, Hunter Biden broke no laws.

Republicans seem to have an obsession with persecuting Democrats who have broken no laws.

Trump lost so now it’s a non story

Check the date that I posted that

OK but it’s a non story

OK but it’s a non story
Cool... why are you posting in the thread then?

OK but it’s a non story
Cool... why are you posting in the thread then?
Idk good pt lol

Forum List

Back