Hunter Biden...What a catch! :rolleyes:

He gets around, doesn't he....oh well spreading the genes I guess.... north south east and west.
He gets around, doesn't he....oh well spreading the genes I guess.... north south east and west.

I feel sorry for those poor women who fall for him
He was bouncing around with all these women...How did he get the time to go to the Ukraine?

With all that money he was making in the Ukraine, I hope Lunden Roberts, et al get sizeable settlements.

He is a piece if work

One look at him and you can tell.:dunno:
And he was dating his brothers wido, then met Melissa and dropped her
EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden to be a daddy for the FIFTH time! New South African wife of VP's son is seen with a baby bump amid his messy paternity case and concerns over barrage of attacks from Trump loyalists

Hunter Biden's new wife Melissa Cohen Biden, 32, is pregnant and in her second trimester, DailyMailTV can reveal

The South African beauty stepped out for groceries in LA on Thursday, amid concerns over attacks from Trump supporters

A source said: 'Friends are deeply concerned, anyone who knows Melissa knows that she's one of the sweetest people you can meet'

They added: 'She's in love with Hunter and of course they're thrilled, but the pain and stress they're going through every day is cause for real concern'

Biden - who has been at the center of a political firestorm over his links to Ukraine - married Melissa 10 days after they met in May

The pregnancy will come as a surprise to many, given scandal-ridden Biden's messy paternity case with baby mama Lunden Roberts, 28, in Arkansas

She filed suit against Biden, 49, in May, seeking child support for their 16-month-old child - a child Biden denied was his until a DNA test proved otherwise

Biden has three daughters from his first wife Kathleen - Naomi, Finnegan and Maisy. The couple divorced in 2017 and Biden dated his brother's widow Hallie for two years until he married Melissa

Hunter Biden's new South African wife is pregnant | Daily Mail Online

What a guy....
Good for the Biden’s. Hope they find happiness
I hope all the children a well and happy. Their father can go to hell.
Let’s be honest... you really don’t know the guy. Youve read media reports about him. Strange that you think you can know somebody from how the media portrays them, enough to wish them to hell. Doesn’t say a lot about you as a person
The piece just put out the facts. Enough to know what kind of person he is.
Sounds like you got it all figured out.

I keep thinking of Hunter's widow. He must have started dating her right after her husbands death. They dated 2 years. Two years is a long time and after such a loss Kathleen depended on that love. He was already part of the family, so it was perfect. Then Lunden happened and he met the new one TEN DAYS and he married her. That is so wrong on so man levels, my heart breaks for the widow.

Oh?

And Trump started dating Melania while still married to Marla....and screwed Stormy Daniels while Melania was pregnant.

Where is the outrage?
Any guy would jump a whore, I don't know the Melania, Marla thing.

I keep thinking of Hunter's widow. He must have started dating her right after her husbands death. They dated 2 years. Two years is a long time and after such a loss Kathleen depended on that love. He was already part of the family, so it was perfect. Then Lunden happened and he met the new one TEN DAYS and he married her. That is so wrong on so man levels, my heart breaks for the widow.

Oh?

And Trump started dating Melania while still married to Marla....and screwed Stormy Daniels while Melania was pregnant.

Where is the outrage?

Call John Miller, John Baron or David Dennison. Whichever one is on call will tell you more than you wanted to know.

I wouldn’t expect anything less from the treasonous political whores in The DemNazi Party.

He’ll Probably bring his 5 babies and his assortment of hookers whores and prostitutes to The Senate when he is cross examined about his corruption.

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden to be a daddy for the FIFTH time! New South African wife of VP's son is seen with a baby bump amid his messy paternity case and concerns over barrage of attacks from Trump loyalists

Hunter Biden's new wife Melissa Cohen Biden, 32, is pregnant and in her second trimester, DailyMailTV can reveal

The South African beauty stepped out for groceries in LA on Thursday, amid concerns over attacks from Trump supporters

A source said: 'Friends are deeply concerned, anyone who knows Melissa knows that she's one of the sweetest people you can meet'

They added: 'She's in love with Hunter and of course they're thrilled, but the pain and stress they're going through every day is cause for real concern'

Biden - who has been at the center of a political firestorm over his links to Ukraine - married Melissa 10 days after they met in May

The pregnancy will come as a surprise to many, given scandal-ridden Biden's messy paternity case with baby mama Lunden Roberts, 28, in Arkansas

She filed suit against Biden, 49, in May, seeking child support for their 16-month-old child - a child Biden denied was his until a DNA test proved otherwise

Biden has three daughters from his first wife Kathleen - Naomi, Finnegan and Maisy. The couple divorced in 2017 and Biden dated his brother's widow Hallie for two years until he married Melissa

Oh?

Where is the outrage?
Wrong... I’m a guy. I wouldn’t jump a whore... especially with a pregnant wife at home. That’s just something your ILK would do

I wouldn’t expect anything less from the treasonous political whores in The DemNazi Party.

He’ll Probably bring his 5 babies and his assortment of hookers whores and prostitutes to The Senate when he is cross examined about his corruption.

expect all you want. And continue to be proven wrong like you are time and time and time again.

Oh?

Where is the outrage?

Oh?

I guess marriage means zilch to the guys you know.

Point Blank - why the hell are you guys OBSESSED with Hunter Biden

He isn't running for any public office what so ever.

Why do you care?

Hunter Biden going to be a father...again! His new wife has a baby bump! :)
What you say...he has four other children? Oh, yeah... there was a paternity case...Hunter claimed it wasn't his child, but alas tests showed it was.

Then there's his former wife, Kathleen with three other children. After the divorce, he was dating his brothers widow....until Melissa came along. Ten days later they wed.W

Hear Melissa is a sweet girl. What did she get herself into? How did he have any time for Burisma?

Well you're about to find out.

Hunter Biden's baby mama will grill him under oath about his financials and ties to Ukraine | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back