Hunter Biden Threatens To Leave The Country If Orange Man Prevails

Nope. I just work for a living. Nobody really gives a shit about who is keeping score on who posts here more, because it's fake outrage. No one cares about it, Karen. :dunno:

Except, of course, you brought it up by implying that my posting here proved I have no family or job - while your postings do no such thing.

You delirious dipshit.

Lemme guess, Libtard?

Not true. I'm very joyful.
tumblr_31cb46b83435384d1c36161b5dfb23cc_db3481a2_540.gif

Except, of course, you brought it up by implying that my posting here proved I have no family or job - while your postings do no such thing.

You delirious dipshit.

Lemme guess, Libtard?
Horseshit. I don't imply either way whether you have a family or a job. I don't think about it, because that's none of my fucking business. If anything, I hope you have both.

Horseshit. I don't imply either way whether you have a family or a job. I don't think about it, because that's none of my fucking business. If anything, I hope you have both.

SNORE

And now is the part where you inevitably reveal your own deep-laden intellectual dishonesty as the bewitching hour approaches, and you pretend to be unable to maintain even your own feigned argumentative coherence.

Either that or you're fucking stupid, take your pick.

An absolute bore, regardless.

SNORE

And now is the part where you inevitably reveal your own deep-laden intellectual dishonesty as the bewitching hour approaches, and you pretend to be unable to maintain even your own feigned argumentative coherence.

Either that or you're fucking stupid, take your pick.

An absolute bore, regardless.
K. It's just after 9. And you aren't even smart or interesting enough to understand when you're being marginalized/patronized. :rolleyes: You do you. Go with Trump, magaturd.

so again to bring it back to my question....who do you support? Who would you want to see in the White House? In all honesty.
Myself. But seriously, I believe the current pool of presidential candidates is a rogues gallery of scoundrels. It's a pretty tough question, when we consider the reality that it will ultimately be down to Trump vs. Biden.

Forum List

Back