Hunter Biden Threatens To Leave The Country If Orange Man Prevails

So you're out there in the mountains smoking weed and fuckin' sheep.

SO much explained.

Cheers! ;)
:auiqs.jpg:LOL. Okay, city boy. Actually, I'm out here hunting elk while sleeping under the stars in a wool blanket. But feel free to fuck the sheep if you must, magaturd. Actually, the sheep here would probably make you their bitch.

Like with a world president and a body/institution that makes laws for the whole world? Spill the beans. I wanna know what has y'all shitting your pants.

If you don't know by now, with the internet at your fingerprints - plus a zillion other posters on here having already comprehensively dredged the depths of this topic?

Welp, you're lost.

But we also already knew that.

I guess we're gettin' low on spoilers.

:auiqs.jpg:LOL. Okay, city boy. Actually, I'm out here hunting elk while sleeping under the stars in a wool blanket. But feel free to fuck the sheep if you must, magaturd. Actually, the sheep here would probably make you their bitch.

Most rural folks vote MAGA.

So you're more comfortable in a MAGA environment.

Meanwhile?

I enjoy the anomalous privilege of inhabiting a Republican run city in a blue state.

Life's more nuanced than we sometimes give it credit for I suppose...

Sit it out.

1702615562377.png

Most rural folks vote MAGA.

So you're more comfortable in a MAGA environment.

Meanwhile?

I enjoy the anomalous privilege of inhabiting a Republican run city in a blue state.

Life's more nuanced than we sometimes give it credit for I suppose...
This is the smartest thing I've ever seen you say.

If you don't know by now, with the internet at your fingerprints - plus a zillion other posters on here having already comprehensively dredged the depths of this topic?

Welp, you're lost.

But we also already knew that.

I guess we're gettin' low on spoilers.
So you can't articulate in your own words what globalism means to you.

How can I when the internet doesn't exist and I couldn't easily just cut and paste it?

You fucking imbecilic noodle-armed mask wearing Antifa "revolutionary" you. ;)
I didn't ask for a cut and paste. I want to know what globalism means to you. It's unfortunate that you can't put your own thoughts into words.

glob·al·ism
/ˈɡlōbəˌliz(ə)m/
noun
the operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis

And that is different from what I said how exactly?
That's quite a bit different than a world government, isn't it? The above posted definition reeks of interdependence, wouldn't you agree?

Forum List

Back