Hunter Biden mugshot taken, not released to public

Status
Not open for further replies.
1695245138881.png

Why not? Couldn't Incest Joe fund raise on it like Trump? T-shirts and all that good shit. It will remind the people what a good dad Joe is.

Not released. What a gyp! Where are the good white-hat hackers when you need them?
I guess we will have to settle for this one.
1695245508774.jpeg

Why not? Couldn't Incest Joe fund raise on it like Trump? T-shirts and all that good shit. It will remind the people what a good dad Joe is.

why wasn't it released? I guess someone could FOIA it, but given the track record of the admins the Xiden family has been involved in, FOIA is likely not gonna happen

A couple of things strike me as being funny.

The lefty media couldn't wait to publish Trump's mug shot. Now zero, zip, nodda. So, I guess there is a two tiered system after all.

The media made plenty of money (through ad revenue if nothing else) off of Trump's mug shot but then when Trump used the mugshot to drum up money all of a sudden it was copyright infringement.

A couple of things strike me as being funny.

The lefty media couldn't wait to publish Trump's mug shot. Now zero, zip, nodda. So, I guess there is a two tiered system after all.

The media made plenty of money (through ad revenue if nothing else) off of Trump's mug shot but then when Trump used the mugshot to drum up money all of a sudden it was copyright infringement.
Your assbuddy Trump WANTED his mugshot taken & published so that he could fundraise off it & get asswipes like you to part with some cash.

Idiot.

Your assbuddy Trump WANTED his mugshot taken & published so that he could fundraise off it & get asswipes like you to part with some cash.

Idiot.
hahhhaha no, he never wanted to see demafascist abuse their office and resort to political prosecutions....but of course, he used their abuse of power as a way to help his campaign, of course people are going to use the mugshot to show the world what the demafascsit are doing....it really burns you that it backfired

hahhhaha no, he never wanted to see demafascist abuse their office and resort to political prosecutions....but of course, he used their abuse of power as a way to help his campaign, of course people are going to use the mugshot to show the world what the demafascsit are doing....it really burns you that it backfired
It backfired? How so? Last I heard Trump is still going to trial as a RICO mobster.

Enjoy that shit sandwich.

It backfired? How so? Last I heard Trump is still going to trial as a RICO mobster.

Enjoy that shit sandwich.
How so? Just as you said, he's used it for his campaign, and he's leading in the polls, and getting boat loads of donations.

Hunter Biden mugshot taken, not released to public​

Sure it has! I have it right here:

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.39cc80a5a23b6b3d7c963fbcb44662ec?rik=1Fo1rxs0Immslg&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bakersfielddressage.com%2fuploads%2f6%2f0%2f3%2f1%2f6031530%2f7788240_orig.jpg&ehk=9CXd1RkohG6FAciqldp0RkUysRSjWrk9pQ%2beIKJlmQs%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

On a brighter note, I'm glad they released Trump's mugshot. It totally blew up in their face. Honestly, is there a single person on the planet who would not recognize The Donald?

Trump has made (I forget which now) either 10 or 20 million dollars in selling merchandise off that picture!

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

giggle.gif

ROFL.gif

Does anybody really want to look at a Biden freak show in the first place?

Trump, on the other hand . . . even moonbats couldn't get enough of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back