Hunter Biden loved the military so much that he celebrated by snorting coke so he could get kicked out

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
Reality happens....................................... Joe wants to be the commander and chief of crack

Reality happens....................................... Joe wants to be the commander and chief of crack

You know what's really funny. Biden and the Dems mock Trump for getting 4 deferments to evade the draft.
It is a tribute to the dishonest media who have yet to denounce Biden, who received 5 deferments to evade
the draft.

You know what's really funny. Biden and the Dems mock Trump for getting 4 deferments to evade the draft.
It is a tribute to the dishonest media who have yet to denounce Biden, who received 5 deferments to evade
the draft.

This is true, and it was because he had asthma a child LOL

the draft.

This is true, and it was because he had asthma a child LOL
But Joe says he is an old country boy. In the Tom Sawyer mode.

This is all you got?

I mean Trump dodged the Military and the denigrated anyone who did join....

So Hunter was talking to Trump and just didn't want to be a looser

This is all you got?

Biden dodged the military with 5 asthma deferments. Really wanna go there?
And Clinton dodged the draft by taking off to England, where he was accused of raping a woman at Oxford!!!!

This is all you got?

Are you trying to say that Biden didn't have asthma? It is well documented and he had asthma and was diagnosed in his early teens.

Trump went to a Military school and suddenly developed Bone Spurs when the draft arrived.

It is pretty clear who dodged the draft... Anyway this is about their children's service...

How many of Trump's Children served in the Millitary?

This is all you got?

Are you trying to say that Biden didn't have asthma? It is well documented and he had asthma and was diagnosed in his early teens.

Trump went to a Military school and suddenly developed Bone Spurs when the draft arrived.

It is pretty clear who dodged the draft... Anyway this is about their children's service...

I'm saying that Biden dodged the draft and you fucking liberals make excuses. Clinton dodged the draft, and you make excuses. Obama never joined the military and you make excuses.

Bush 43 was in the reserves and you say he "really didn't serve."

Trump dodges the draft and he's the devil resurrected.

My uncle was drafted. He told me EVERYONE was trying to get out of that stupid war. It WAS a stupid war. Nobody wanted to go, so they had to force people to go. I don't BLAME anyone for dodging the draft.

My uncle refers to himself as a sucker, because he couldn't get out of it like others he knew managed to. He wound up doing 2 years in the Philippines as an EOD man.

Last edited:
This is all you got?

And Clinton dodged the draft by taking off to England, where he was accused of raping a woman at Oxford!!!!

Those accusations are coming from Rodger Stone and Robert Morrow... Good fucking luck there...

Clinton didn't want to go to Vietnam but he didn't call people who went suckers...

Loads of people didn't go, Trump is the one calling them suckers and loosers..

This is all you got?

Those accusations are coming from Rodger Stone and Robert Morrow... Good fucking luck there...

Clinton didn't want to go to Vietnam but he didn't call people who went suckers...

Would you care to back that last statement up by providing us with links to what actual witnesses said, or do you want to join the other idiots that were shown to be merely repeating some unfounded (and unprovable) allegations????

This is all you got?

I'm saying that Biden dodged the draft and you fucking liberals make excuses. Clinton dodged the draft, and you make excuses. Obama never joined the military and you make excuses.

My uncle was drafted. He told me EVERYONE was trying to get out of that stupid war. It WAS a stupid war. Nobody wanted to go, so they had to force people to go. I don't BLAME anyone for dodging the draft.

My uncle refers to himself as a sucker, because he couldn't get out of it like others he knew managed to.

Clinton was in the ROTC....

We demonise Trump for dodging the draft but for insulting people who served:
  • John McCain
  • Gold Star Families
  • Injured Soldiers
  • Dead Soldiers

Recently:
  • John Kelly
  • Jim Mattis
This is not about Trump individual service but how he insults people for serving...

This is all you got?

Would you care to back that last statement up by providing us with links to what actual witnesses said, or do you want to join the other idiots that were shown to be merely repeating some unfounded (and unprovable) allegations????

Didn't make the accusation initially...

So I am fucked if I go searching... Links to accusations first please...

This is all you got?

My uncle refers to himself as a sucker, because he couldn't get out of it like others he knew managed to.

• John McCain
  • Gold Star Families
  • Injured Soldiers
  • Dead Soldiers

Recently:
  • John Kelly
  • Jim Mattis
This is not about Trump individual service but how he insults people for serving...
So you're saying Clinton accepted an ROTC scholarship, then refused to fulfill his military obligation????

This is all you got?

Didn't make the accusation initially...

So I am fucked if I go searching... Links to accusations first please...
Well, it seems to me that if you don't know where you got the allegation, you're talking out your ass!!!!

Look at where you got it, then give us the proof, dumbass!!!

Or just admit that you can't prove shit!!!!

This is all you got?

• John McCain
  • Gold Star Families
  • Injured Soldiers
  • Dead Soldiers

Recently:
  • John Kelly
  • Jim Mattis
Come on, man! You hate those people yourselves...

This is all you got?

• John McCain
  • Gold Star Families
  • Injured Soldiers
  • Dead Soldiers

Recently:
  • John Kelly
  • Jim Mattis

Um YOUR CANDIDATE attacked the number one person on your list:

This is all you got?

• John McCain
  • Gold Star Families
  • Injured Soldiers
  • Dead Soldiers

Recently:
  • John Kelly
  • Jim Mattis
So you're saying Clinton accepted an ROTC scholarship, then refused to fulfill his military obligation????

Clinton join the Arkansas ROTC but his Draft number was high and he wasn't getting drafted.

Yes, Clinton did everything he could to avoid legally until then but he did enter the draft lottery and got lucky...

He even did the medical for Air force and Navy, which he failed both.

Forum List

Back