Hunter Biden has been under investigation for TWO YEARS

Where is the public outrage at our lying & corrupt media?
Its out there but the lying & corrupt media won't show it to you....but you can tell its out there by the beating the dems took in the election down ballot...and if we are honest by the landslide win by Trump....such a huge win the cheating blue city dems at the counting centers had to stop the count to catch up....
I'm sure the evidence is just as solid as the election fraud evidence.
You wouldn't believe the evidence if it were presented to you...you have an agenda block in your thinking...that is very dangerous to a free nation....
I guess that makes me on par with just about every judge in the country, the Attorney General and the head of US Cybersecurity. But you know way more than they do. Right... If you want to see something dangerous to our nation, check the nearest mirror and you'll see someone undermining our democracy by spreading Alex Jones style conspiracy theories.

Yet EVERYONE on the left from the politicians to this board to the msm to social media told us it was FAKE NEWS just 2 months ago. Hell the msm refused to report on it and social media would BAN YOU FOR TALKING ABOUT IT.

How did we get this COMPLETELY FUBARED???
hillary has been under investigation for 25 years and you found shit Go f yourself and the scum on the repub senate
Wow so angry...guess you just figured out how badly the dems were beat last month.....and maybe its hitting you how bad it will be for China Joe with a GOP Senate....and House.....

Its out there but the lying & corrupt media won't show it to you....but you can tell its out there by the beating the dems took in the election down ballot...and if we are honest by the landslide win by Trump....such a huge win the cheating blue city dems at the counting centers had to stop the count to catch up....
You wouldn't believe the evidence if it were presented to you...you have an agenda block in your thinking...that is very dangerous to a free nation....
I guess that makes me on par with just about every judge in the country, the Attorney General and the head of US Cybersecurity. But you know way more than they do. Right... If you want to see something dangerous to our nation, check the nearest mirror and you'll see someone undermining our democracy by spreading Alex Jones style conspiracy theories.
It doesn't take Alex Jones to see that blue ballot centers in swing states messed with votes illegally...democrats have a history of counting late ballots until their candidate wins....maybe you are being brain washed by the absence of real news in favor of democrat propaganda on cable news....

Not sure I want to read your musings about undermining our democracy who has embraced every Russia Collusion conspiracy theory that came down the pike.

Yet EVERYONE on the left from the politicians to this board to the msm to social media told us it was FAKE NEWS just 2 months ago. Hell the msm refused to report on it and social media would BAN YOU FOR TALKING ABOUT IT.

That's interesting and all, but come back when you come up with some real evidence. Accusations and innuendo just aren't enough.
Retard alert!

CLEARLY there is real evidence or the FBI wouldn't be on him.

Idiot

If they found he did something illegal, the investigation would be over, dumb ass. Come back when you've got something real.
Lol.
yeah, I guess you are correct, albeit on accident.
They found plenty of Hillary’s crimes. Technically speaking, thousands and thousands of crimes. Then she committed more crimes to cover up the original thousands. They found them and then said “but it’s all good” and let it slide. So yeah, the investigation was over.

You keep telling yourself that. It's easier than admitting you've been shown you were wrong.
Wrong about what?
Hillary didn’t commit crimes with the whole server fiasco?
The fbi didn’t do all the could you make it go away?
They didn’t just dismiss it, saying “oh nobody would prosecute this”?
What exactly am I wrong about?
These are facts. Whether you like Hillary, don’t like her, or anything else... that’s what happened. She committed crimes and was given a pass. There is no spinning it.

Of course, and she had dozens of people killed, and sold uranium and drugs, and hundreds of other imaginary crimes. At least that's what you crazy right wingers have been convinced of.

the doj began their investigation in 2018 when Giuliani turned over a bunch of crap he got from the the Russian -Ukrainians..... on hunter.

2 years later and still no charges... sounds and looks like political harassment....?

it's against the law for the doj to reveal the investigation during an election cycle or at any time, until they have reason to charge him with something..... certainly you can understand this....

we are not some two bit authoritarian country like Russia, who frequently use the strong arm of their gvt to bring their political opponents down....

in 2016 the Trump campaign was under investigation for witting or unwittingly helping the Russians interfere in our election....

THAT WAS KEPT QUIET by the gvt until after the election was over.... we on the left felt that was unfair and something the public should have been told before the election.... since Hillary's investigation was plastered in the public daily.

If Hunter is under a tax investigation and that's it, and NOT for all the bullcrap claims of Rudi, Russians, and Trump, and John Soloman and Briebart and OAN etc.... then it doesn't seem to be a big deal.....
Apparently there are also money laundering charges being investigated:

Justice Department’s interest in Hunter Biden covered more than taxes

"In addition to Delaware, the securities fraud unit in the Southern District of New York also scrutinized Hunter Biden’s finances, according to the person with direct knowledge of the investigation.

"The person said that, as of early last year, investigators in Delaware and Washington were also probing potential money laundering and Hunter Biden’s foreign ties.

"The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because they are not authorized to discuss the matter publicly."

The corruption of the Trump crime family has dwarfed almost all other examples in US history, but it's not like Joe Biden hasn't been a corporate shill for the last half-century either.

if they notified Hunter of his taxes being investigated, then they are likely near a close.

The last thing they do, before closing an investigation, is interviewing the subject..... to see if they trip up, and lie about any of what they found, in their investigation.

Investigations, while in the investigating mode, are not made public, because the FBI doesn't want to give the world a heads up, that the person of interest, is being investigated.... so the paper shredders so to say, don't go full force by those involved before the FBI can fully investigate and so people don't try to cover their tracks.

That's simply common sense...imo.

The chinks have video evidence of Hunted raping and torturing 10-year old Chinese girls.

Brush up on your Mandarin.... and consider eating live bats.... that's where we're you're headed.

the doj began their investigation in 2018 when Giuliani turned over a bunch of crap he got from the the Russian -Ukrainians..... on hunter.

2 years later and still no charges... sounds and looks like political harassment....?

it's against the law for the doj to reveal the investigation during an election cycle or at any time, until they have reason to charge him with something..... certainly you can understand this....

we are not some two bit authoritarian country like Russia, who frequently use the strong arm of their gvt to bring their political opponents down....

in 2016 the Trump campaign was under investigation for witting or unwittingly helping the Russians interfere in our election....

THAT WAS KEPT QUIET by the gvt until after the election was over.... we on the left felt that was unfair and something the public should have been told before the election.... since Hillary's investigation was plastered in the public daily.

If Hunter is under a tax investigation and that's it, and NOT for all the bullcrap claims of Rudi, Russians, and Trump, and John Soloman and Briebart and OAN etc.... then it doesn't seem to be a big deal.....
Apparently there are also money laundering charges being investigated:

Justice Department’s interest in Hunter Biden covered more than taxes

"In addition to Delaware, the securities fraud unit in the Southern District of New York also scrutinized Hunter Biden’s finances, according to the person with direct knowledge of the investigation.

"The person said that, as of early last year, investigators in Delaware and Washington were also probing potential money laundering and Hunter Biden’s foreign ties.

"The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because they are not authorized to discuss the matter publicly."

The corruption of the Trump crime family has dwarfed almost all other examples in US history, but it's not like Joe Biden hasn't been a corporate shill for the last half-century either.
we'll see....

I expect Pres Biden to let the DOJ do their job..... charge hunter, if they have a crime worth charging... fine him, if they have a fine, they can fine him with....!!!!

none of the corrupt Trump like involvement with the DOJ's marriage to him, is acceptable!

I expect Biden to let the DOJ do their job..... charge him, if they have a crime worth charging... fine him, if they have a fine, they can fine him with....!!!!
I'm more worried about Biden instructing his DOJ to back off prosecuting Trump for any future frauds he will commit.

I suppose part of my problem regarding Trump and Biden goes back to 1988 when they each polled in single digits among POTUS contenders; what a difference 32 years makes
merlin_65920189.0.jpg

2052:eek:

It says "reports say". Let's see those reports.

Let's also see anything that says his taxes are related in any way to China and fake laptops.

Let's also remember that your orange god is also under investigation for his taxes, as are a number of his kids.

hillary has been under investigation for 25 years and you found shit Go f yourself and the scum on the repub senate
They found shit?
Actually, they found thousands of felonies. She then destroyed evidence, but they let that slide as well.

That's interesting and all, but come back when you come up with some real evidence. Accusations and innuendo just aren't enough.
Retard alert!

Idiot

If they found he did something illegal, the investigation would be over, dumb ass. Come back when you've got something real.
Lol.
They found plenty of Hillary’s crimes. Technically speaking, thousands and thousands of crimes. Then she committed more crimes to cover up the original thousands. They found them and then said “but it’s all good” and let it slide. So yeah, the investigation was over.

You keep telling yourself that. It's easier than admitting you've been shown you were wrong.
Wrong about what?
These are facts. Whether you like Hillary, don’t like her, or anything else... that’s what happened. She committed crimes and was given a pass. There is no spinning it.

Of course, and she had dozens of people killed, and sold uranium and drugs, and hundreds of other imaginary crimes. At least that's what you crazy right wingers have been convinced of.
That’s a nice strawman, but I never said that.
Stay focused.
we were talking about her illegal server, with each and every email/document contained in it illegallybeing a felony.
That she did do. Undeniably. Proven. The fbi even says she did it.
She was let off the hook.
I get it, you’re a democrat. Congratulations. Does that mean you’re so in the tank that you will claim documented occurrences didn’t happen?

Retard alert!

Idiot

Lol.

Wrong about what?

That’s a nice strawman, but I never said that.
Stay focused.
we were talking about her illegal server, with each and every email/document contained in it illegallybeing a felony.
That she did do. Undeniably. Proven. The fbi even says she did it.
She was let off the hook.
I get it, you’re a democrat. Congratulations. Does that mean you’re so in the tank that you will claim documented occurrences didn’t happen?

No we weren't talking specifically about that. Some nut claimed Hillary was guilty of thousands and thousands of crimes. You tried to change the discussion to that one event, but I didn't follow you. Try to keep up.

Forum List

Back