Hunter Biden has been indicted: gun charges.

Not really, after all, Biden is not being charged with 91 FELONIES.

Enjoy that shit sandwich, rightie.

Fuck off, troll.

1694715876176.png

There's a rumor Hunter's lawyers are going to pursue a 2nd amendment defense, claiming it doesn't preclude drug abusers and felons from buying and possessing guns, and in fact it is constitutional for a junkie felon to lie on a federal background check, buy a gun, and own a gun.

The whole world is about to find out what you DemoKKKrats really think about "gun control".
You're barking up the wrong tree with me, MAGAboy.

The law is a huge overreach. Anybody that used or uses within 12 months.

Nailing Hunter's ass to the wall and conservative America compromising their ideals on guns at the same time!

It's all good!

Even better than a free ice cream cone for Marvin!

You really think we think drug addicts should be able to buy firearms?

You're more fckn stupid than I thought

Will a Kleenex be needed for the tears when 45's 91 is mentioned, you poor thing?

91 compared to 5. :dance:

Joe and Hunter may be wearing matching orange jumpsuits.

I suppose it is a start but I can't get too excited. Do any of us really care all that much that Hunter had an illegal weapon at some time? That is such a small thing considering the serious and increasingly credible allegations of illegally using his father for financial advantage for himself, his father, and probably other family members. And it gets worse if all that is fact and in the process our national security/interests have been compromised in any way.

And I can't shake the suspicion that the gun charge, as the least of the allegations against Hunter, is not intended to result in some sort of slap on the wrist consequence. I can't shake the suspicion that it is intended to satisfy those who want Hunter convicted so that they will back off interest in the other charges.

Forum List

Back