Hunter Biden has been indicted: gun charges.

Is the same gun charges he was going to get a pass on with his sweetheart deal that fell through?
His "sweetheart deal" included never having to be worried about being charged with another crime.

As good a sweetheart deal as the Queer Barry administration letting Crokked Hillary skate because of the ridiculous "no intent".

Didga hear how Trimp was found liable for sexual assault in a dept. store dressing room, asswipe?

Oh btw, when have the Biden's been charged with the crime of pedophilia, dope?

Keep listening to those voices in your head, loser.
You really should consider starting your own thread to spew y our hate. You cannot intelligently respond to the topic of this thread, so just leave.

Thanks for keeping my thread on top of the page!

What do you think of this unprecedented situation? Joe Biden is being impeached and simultaneously investigated for dozens of financial crimes, while at the same time, his son has been indicted for multiple felonies, and is also being investigated for dozens of financial crimes, along with several other members of the family.
You have shit on Joe Biden & his family after two years of running your stupid yaps.

Voices in your head are not evidence, but keep hallucinating if it makes you feel better.

I hope he does, because that means the DemoKKKrats have lost the gun control debate forever.
This. It's a charge from a bullshit law (IMHO) and it should be dismissed. With NYSRPA v Bruen, it probably will be. I see that as a win for gun rights generally speaking.

But if they aren't going to pursue all of the other possible charges and just hit him with this, that's also bullshit.

Can the fucking degenerate prick just find himself some fentanyl laced coke and do the world a favor?

Misdirection and smokescreen. The Fed prosecutors will now be able to ignore all the more important corruption, unregistered foreign lobbyist and bribery charges and when the charges for lying on the form are thrown out or he is acquitted the MSM can throw in an "I-told-you-so, he was treated like everyone else" for good measure.

You really should consider starting your own thread to spew y our hate. You cannot intelligently respond to the topic of this thread, so just leave.
The gun charges were going to be dropped a few weeks ago, you asswipe. Btw, Joe Biden did not fire the SP who is investigating his own son. Think your orange fascist lowlife would have done that, you moron? So STFU.

This is unprecedented. Joe Biden is being impeached and simultaneously investigated for dozens of financial crimes, while at the same time, his son has been indicted for multiple felonies, and is also being investigated for dozens of financial crimes, along with several other members of the family.

This is what it looks like when a mafia crime family gets taken down.
Hey MAGAboy, why did you post a dupe OP when you were responding in another thread posted before you?

Well golly gee. The accusations against Joe Biden have been flung around by you & your keepers for a couple years. And what have you got? Your hand on your asses.

But, but, you got him now!
The same can be said for all of your posts about Trump, and yet he is still free.

It seems that you and y our keepers are lacking the ability to prove your allegations. So just go and sit in your sandbox and continue to play with yourselves.

For at least a few of us, far more interesting than Hunter's gun is him introducing Metabiota to Burisma.

Hey didga hear how Mitt Romney is saying in his book how Trump's Senate asslickers let him off the hook on BOTH impeachments knowing he was guilty, cuz they wuz scared of The Orange Blob & his Fascist violent herd, loser?

But you got Joe now, cultist!
You really cannot stay on topic can you? Go bakc and read the original topic of this thread and try real hard to understand that it is not about what you hope will happen.

Most of what I've read suggests this is a politically motivated prosecution in the sense that charges are not typically brought in cases like this.

The gun charge, which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years, is only sporadically brought against first-time offenders, particularly ones like Mr. Biden, who is not accused of using the weapon in another crime.

Mr. Biden’s lawyers have argued to Justice Department officials that the charge will ultimately be thrown out because a series of Supreme Court and appeals court decisions have cast doubt on the constitutionality of the federal government putting certain conditions on firearms purchases.

Hunter Biden Indicted on Gun Charges

The federal gun charge, which makes it unlawful for a drug addict to possess a weapon, is a rarely used statute that is facing legal challenges and has recently been used as a catch-all charge against white supremacists.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...ges-hunter-biden-are-rarely-brought-rcna90191

Double standards Previous to the charges being brought the Trump brigade accused Weiss of being in the tank for the Dems when he agreed to let Hunter plead guilty to a gun related misdemeanor. Now the script has flipped and he can credibly be accused of caving to pressure from House Repubs and conservative media. After all, Weiss is a Trump appointee.

Double think Now that charges have been brought I suspect they'll be some, "See, I told you charges should have been brought. It shows the Biden admin and Garland are corrupt." Giving no consideration to the credit Joe and Merrick should receive for keeping out of the final charging decision. The polar opposite of corruption.

The same can be said for all of your posts about Trump, and yet he is still free.

It seems that you and y our keepers are lacking the ability to prove your allegations. So just go and sit in your sandbox and continue to play with yourselves.
Trump is so innocent he's trying to stall the trials until after Nov. '24, fool.

He should have been indicted a year ago like his Proud Boy buddies were.

You have shit on Joe Biden & his family after two years of running your stupid yaps.

Voices in your head are not evidence, but keep hallucinating if it makes you feel better.

What do you think of this unprecedented situation? Joe Biden is being impeached and simultaneously investigated for dozens of financial crimes, while at the same time, his son has been indicted for multiple felonies, and is also being investigated for dozens of financial crimes, along with several other members of the family.

Now would be an excellent time for Joe to announce he is not running for re-election to focus on getting his kid through this and that it would be improper. :cheers2:
Sociopathic liars do not view family members important enough to acknowledge. This creep disinherited his granddaughter before she could walk, remember? Just sayin'.

Most of what I've read suggests this is a politically motivated prosecution in the sense that charges are not typically brought in cases like this.

The gun charge, which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years, is only sporadically brought against first-time offenders, particularly ones like Mr. Biden, who is not accused of using the weapon in another crime.

Mr. Biden’s lawyers have argued to Justice Department officials that the charge will ultimately be thrown out because a series of Supreme Court and appeals court decisions have cast doubt on the constitutionality of the federal government putting certain conditions on firearms purchases.

Hunter Biden Indicted on Gun Charges

The federal gun charge, which makes it unlawful for a drug addict to possess a weapon, is a rarely used statute that is facing legal challenges and has recently been used as a catch-all charge against white supremacists.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...ges-hunter-biden-are-rarely-brought-rcna90191

Double standards Previous to the charges being brought the Trump brigade accused Weiss of being in the tank for the Dems when he agreed to let Hunter plead guilty to a gun related misdemeanor. Now the script has flipped and he can credibly be accused of caving to pressure from House Repubs and conservative media. After all, Weiss is a Trump appointee.

Double think Now that charges have been brought I suspect they'll be some, "See, I told you charges should have been brought. It shows the Biden admin and Garland are corrupt." Giving no consideration to the credit Joe and Merrick should receive for keeping out of the final charging decision. The polar opposite of corruption.

As I said, the world is going to see that the left never really cared about "gun control". It was a lie, and now you've lost the debate forever.

lol

Forum List

Back