Hunter Biden has been indicted: gun charges.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

About damn time.

And it’s likely to have to go to trial.

And, once again, it’s easy to predict that before Pappy leaves office (whether the case has gone to trial yet or not), he will issue Hunter a pardon. (Or Harris will, if Brandon is ejected from office.)

Oh boy! He's toast! Three felony counts related to narcotics. There's no way Garland can step in now and help him out. I predict a deal will be cut that will he will get a pardon in return that Biden will step down.

Last edited:

Prosecutors in Delaware brought three gun-related charges against Hunter Biden Thursday, indicting the president’s son after special counsel David Weiss said he would pursue charges following the evaporation of a plea deal.

The court filings detail charges Hunter Biden would have entered a diversion program for under the failed plea agreement, charging him both with failing to disclose drug use when seeking to buy a weapon, resulting in two separate charges, as well as for unlawful possession of a firearm while addicted to a controlled substance.

It’s about time. All those Democrats who want to make sure we have tough gun laws will support this I’m sure. He broke the rules and now must answer for them. I’m anticipating Biden will make a press release fully supporting this move any min now

I disagree with the idea of filling out these forms to have to buy a gun in the first place BUT others are nailed for this so until changed, so should Hunter.

No special deal.

It’s about time. All those Democrats who want to make sure we have tough gun laws will support this I’m sure. He broke the rules and now must answer for them. I’m anticipating Biden will make a press release fully supporting this move any min now
Not really... Those gun charges are rarely charged...

This is an actual lawyer with no bias

Look at the whole of it... Turns out the law is barely constitutional.... It is very rarely charged on its own...

About damn time.

And it’s likely to have to go to trial.

And, once again, it’s easy to predict that before Pappy leaves office (whether the case has gone to trial yet or not), he will issue Hunter a pardon. (Or Harris will, if Brandon is ejected from office.)
If he issues Hunter a pardon, he can forget about his 2nd term.

Impeach him!!!

Forum List

Back