Hunter Biden: "Daddy I am broke. I can't pay my Alimony"

Sold us out to who?
Chinese aren't our "enemy". You don't do a trillion dollars in trade every year with an enemy.
Frankly, I'm getting sick and tired of watching racist douchenoodles demonize China because they beat us at our own game.
Trump was winning, and now .....
People are saying we're closer to World War III than we've ever been so you be the judge of who is the better president

Bad parenting produces dead beat dads.

Like Queer Barry said "never underestimate the ability of Joe Potatohead to screw something up".

They are both guys who used their connections to make money and succeed.

Hey, did you hear about how Jared's dad went to jail because he hired a hooker to blackmail his brother in law.

Classy people you idealize.
Jared Kushner is a success not because of who his father was, Joey...he's a success because he's good at business and works hard at it! He's literally the Ying to Hunter's Yang! Graduated with honors from Harvard. Got his MBA and a law degree at the same time. Successful real estate investor. Successful publisher. Successful campaign manager. Successful diplomat. The Saudis invested with Kushner's company because Kushner has a long track record of success.

Hunter Biden is a crack addict who was described by the CEO of Burisma as being "dumber than my dog!"

It just really shows what a REAL LOSER Hunter was and is today. Same thing, different day. :p

The only "real losers" in this thread are people like you who are OBSESSED with Hunter Biden's emotional troubles.

You're fucking bat shit crazy over Hunter Biden who has never been elected to office, and isn't running for anything.

Trump was winning, and now .....
People are saying we're closer to World War III than we've ever been so you be the judge of who is the better president

Except Trump wasn't "Winning"

Here's the complete tracking graph of Trump vs. Biden from late 2019 all the way up to election day. If anything, Covid gave Trump a boost until it was clear that he didn't know what he was doing.

1696330736311.png

Jared Kushner is a success not because of who his father was, Joey
Uh, yeah, he was... his father was a rat-bastard and so is he, selling us out to the Saudi Scum. Again, sweet guy, hired a prostitute to fuck his sister's husband so that he could blackmail him.

The witness-tampering charge arose from Kushner's act of retaliation against William Schulder, his sister Esther's husband, who was cooperating with federal investigators against Kushner. Kushner hired a prostitute he knew to seduce his brother-in-law, arranged to record a sexual encounter between the two, and had the tape sent to his sister.[21][20][23][24] Kushner was sentenced to two years in prison.[20] He served 14 months at Federal Prison Camp, Montgomery in Alabama[25][26] before being sent to a halfway house in Newark, New Jersey, to complete his sentence.[25][26][27] He was released from prison on August 25, 2006.[28]

He's literally the Ying to Hunter's Yang! Graduated with honors from Harvard. Got his MBA and a law degree at the same time.

Hunter also has a law degree and an MBA. He's accomplished more than you ever will, even while on crack.

Ah...it's looking like twenty million dollars did the trick, Anton!

Biden was plenty rich, made alsmost 20 perfectly legal millions on his own in 2017. Why would he risk his place in history for a bribe, let alone from a Chinese government that his administration has a pretty bad relationship with right now?

And even ignoring all that, can you actually show a Republican congressional finding that Joe Biden recived from Chinese government 20 million dollars?

I'll answer that for you, NO YOU CAN'T.

Everything that Republicans claimed was 20 million dollars over 10 years, paid not to Joe personally, but among his family members, not from any specific government, but from foreign companies and nationals.

You righwingers sure make a lot of assertions but can't factually maintain any of that bs.

Last edited:
People are saying we're closer to World War III

People have been saying that since WWII ended. Means nothing.

Russia has no real allies, would lose "WWIII" in a month and there is nothing about their mis-adventures in Ukraine that would make them press the LETS-SCUICIDE! button.

Except Trump wasn't "Winning"

Here's the complete tracking graph of Trump vs. Biden from late 2019 all the way up to election day. If anything, Covid gave Trump a boost until it was clear that he didn't know what he was doing.

View attachment 837640

Uh, yeah, he was... his father was a rat-bastard and so is he, selling us out to the Saudi Scum. Again, sweet guy, hired a prostitute to fuck his sister's husband so that he could blackmail him.

The witness-tampering charge arose from Kushner's act of retaliation against William Schulder, his sister Esther's husband, who was cooperating with federal investigators against Kushner. Kushner hired a prostitute he knew to seduce his brother-in-law, arranged to record a sexual encounter between the two, and had the tape sent to his sister.[21][20][23][24] Kushner was sentenced to two years in prison.[20] He served 14 months at Federal Prison Camp, Montgomery in Alabama[25][26] before being sent to a halfway house in Newark, New Jersey, to complete his sentence.[25][26][27] He was released from prison on August 25, 2006.[28]

Hunter also has a law degree and an MBA. He's accomplished more than you ever will, even while on crack.
Hunter's a leech. Always has been...always will be. Why you think he's "accomplished" mystifies me, Joey!

Jared Kushner is not his father. Name one thing Jared's done in his entire life that was shady or sleazy! You can't because he's not that guy. You want shady or sleazy? That's Hunter in a nutshell!

Biden was plenty rich, made alsmost 20 perfectly legal millions on his own in 2017. Why would he risk his place in history for a bribe, let alone from a Chinese government that his administration has a pretty bad relationship with right now?

And even ignoring all that, can you actually show a Republican congressional finding that Joe Biden recived from Chinese government 20 million dollars?

I'll answer that for you, NO YOU CAN'T.

Everything that Republicans claimed was 20 million dollars over 10 years, paid not to Joe personally, but among his family members, not from any specific government, but from foreign companies and nationals.

You righwingers sure make a lot of assertions but can't factually maintain any of that bs.
He allowed his son and brother to rake in millions of dollars through influence peddling because Joe Biden had ALWAYS allowed Hunter to make money off of his influence and now he was about to lose that influence!

The only thing that hasn't been proven at this point, Anton is whether part of those millions ended up in Joe Biden's personal bank account. There's no question that it ended up in the bank accounts of 9 of his family members nor is there any question that he knew it was happening!

He allowed his son and brother to rake in millions of dollars through influence peddling because Joe Biden had ALWAYS allowed Hunter to make money off of his influence and now he was about to lose that influence!

The only thing that hasn't been proven at this point, Anton is whether part of those millions ended up in Joe Biden's personal bank account. There's no question that it ended up in the bank accounts of 9 of his family members nor is there any question that he knew it was happening!

No evidence Joe Biden was in on any of Hunter's dealings. You can word that 10 different ways, but unless you have evidence of an actual corrupt act by Joe it doesn't add to much of anything except Hunter throwing his good name around.

And again, where is Joe Biden supposedly selling out to China?

No evidence Joe Biden was in on any of Hunter's dealings. You can word that 10 different ways, but unless you have evidence of an actual corrupt act by Joe it doesn't add to much of anything except Hunter throwing his good name around.

And again, where is Joe Biden supposedly selling out to China?
Don't be a moron, Anton! When Hunter and James Biden are selling the "Biden Brand" all over the world? They're selling access to Joe Biden and there is no way in the world that Joe didn't know exactly what was happening! The Biden's have gone from claiming that Joe knew nothing about any of Hunter's business dealings...to claiming that he wasn't "in" business with Hunter. They've gone from claiming that none of the Bidens made "a cent" from China...to claiming that there's no evidence that the millions that came from China went directly to Joe! Care to explain the lies?

Minor stuff compared to the Orange King Pin, but, yes, Hunter should be punished if guilty.
But at this stage... It just looks like harassment...

Look at the gun charges, these are never charged independently...

I say Hunter will get off it as looks for all the world to be selective prosecuting..

Really? All Jewish people have wronged you? All Mormons have wronged you? You're full of shit, you filthy bigot.

I don't give second chances.

Except you haven't proven

1) That Biden got any money
2) That Biden actually took any action that benefited Hunter's clients.

Don't be a moron, Anton! When Hunter and James Biden are selling the "Biden Brand" all over the world? They're selling access to Joe Biden and there is no way in the world that Joe didn't know exactly what was happening! The Biden's have gone from claiming that Joe knew nothing.

Who gives a shit if Biden knew that his son gets by on his good name?

Unless you can show an actual official act by Joe Biden, actual “selling out”, actual corruption, then it’s not illegal and there is not much discuss here.

I’m not going to feel bad for all the foreign dupes and swindlers that thought they can buy off an American official just by employing his son.

Last edited:
Who gives a shit if Biden knew that his son gets by on his good name?

Unless you can show an actual official act by Joe Biden, actual “selling out”, actual corruption, then it’s not illegal and there is not much discuss here.

I’m not going to feel bad for all the foreign dupes that thought they can buy off an American official just by employing his son.

Official act of corruption: "I will withhold a billion dollars unless you fire the prosecutor looking into my sons company."

Prosecutor immediately fired.

They've gone from claiming that none of the Bidens made "a cent" from China...to claiming that there's no evidence that the millions that came from China went directly to Joe! Care to explain the lies?

I don't know who told you about "cents", but there is nothing wrong with someone in Biden's family doing bussiness with some chinese nationals.

It just seems like very special pleading considering you don't give any shit when Trumps do bussiness in China, and in fact Trump himself pockets profits while being a POTUS.

Forum List

Back