Hunter Biden: "Daddy I am broke. I can't pay my Alimony"

The problem I have is that he was doing those deals while he was still in the White House. And he wouldn't have gotten that kind of a deal had he not been associated with the Orange Shitgibbon.

Just like I don't blame firemen for not putting a raging fire out fast enough.
Trump let Covid get that out of control.
Biden brought it under control, having to fight Republicans every step of the way.
once again the leftist places no blame on his Chicom masters ...

Everyone can see you moving the goal post too because you were referring to Republicans in general not deep State actors like...Bill Barr.
I'm saying even Trump's people who were on the inside of administration at highest level saw no evidence, so clearly this is not a matter of watching the right media.

It's been 3 years and nothing came to be of Trump's empty, self-serving claims of fraud that began months BEFORE any votes were even cast. How stupid are you to still buy that bs?

Trump PATHOLOGICALY can't admit a loss, can't admit to being a loser at some thing.

He never has, he never will - do you seriously not know that about him?

I'm saying even Trump's people who were on the inside of administration at highest level saw no evidence, so clearly this is not a matter of watching the right media.

It's been 3 years and nothing came to be of Trump's empty, self-serving claims of fraud that began months BEFORE any votes were even cast. How stupid are you to still buy that bs?

Trump PATHOLOGICALY can't admit a loss, can't admit to being a loser at some thing.

He never has, he never will - do you seriously not know that about him?
20230930_162803.jpg

I don't do links for trolls.

Gee, Joey...which does it make more sense to give lots of money to...Jared Kushner...who's the straight arrow guy who impressed everyone in the Middle East by brokering peace deals that none of the career diplomats thought were possible...or Hunter Biden...who's been a drug addict, whore monger who leeches off his daddy's political power? Wow...that's a tough one! (eye roll)

Gee, Joey...which does it make more sense to give lots of money to...Jared Kushner...who's the straight arrow guy who impressed everyone in the Middle East by brokering peace deals that none of the career diplomats thought were possible...or Hunter Biden...who's been a drug addict, whore monger who leeches off his daddy's political power? Wow...that's a tough one! (eye roll)

Actually, they are both kind of the same, aren't they.

And you really think that a "peace deal" between countries that have never been at war is an accomplishment. That's adorable.

yep, reduced to a random meme generator.

No idea why the hell you think I'm somehow "offended" just because I think you are full of bullshit.

I fully support you opening your mouth and making a fool of yourself.
The only thing you fully support is being the woke troll that you are, displaying your uncomfortableness of Trump being president again soon.

Actually, they are both kind of the same, aren't they.

And you really think that a "peace deal" between countries that have never been at war is an accomplishment. That's adorable.
You think as people that Jared Kushner and Hunter Biden are "both kind of the same"? That might be the dumbest post you've made in quite awhile, Joey! They are both males. After that...they're nothing at all alike!

You think as people that Jared Kushner and Hunter Biden are "both kind of the same"? That might be the dumbest post you've made in quite awhile, Joey! They are both males. After that...they're nothing at all alike!

He really believe the stuff he posts. Scary that people like him exist. I just wish they would stop moving into my neck of the woods to take advantage of the Conservative common sense ideas that have led to lower taxes, safer communities and a much higher standard of living. They just can’t seem to grasp the concept that it is their voting record that leads to the environment they are fleeing.

PS…here comes the “we all live in a trailer” stuff from Joe.

He really believe the stuff he posts. Scary that people like him exist. I just wish they would stop moving into my neck of the woods to take advantage of the Conservative common sense ideas that have led to lower taxes, safer communities and a much higher standard of living. They just can’t seem to grasp the concept that it is their voting record that leads to the environment they are fleeing.

PS…here comes the “we all live in a trailer” stuff from Joe.
Common sense is Progressive Kryptonite, DBA. They push agendas that don't work in the real world and when those policies create a mess...they move on to another place and start the same process all over again.

They are both guys who used their connections to make money and succeed.

Hey, did you hear about how Jared's dad went to jail because he hired a hooker to blackmail his brother in law.

Classy people you idealize.

They are both guys who used their connections to make money and succeed.

Hey, did you hear about how Jared's dad went to jail because he hired a hooker to blackmail his brother in law.

Classy people you idealize.
Biden sold us out and you can't or won't see it.
That's called ignorance and/or denial.

Last edited:
Sold us out to who?
Chinese aren't our "enemy". You don't do a trillion dollars in trade every year with an enemy.
Frankly, I'm getting sick and tired of watching racist douchenoodles demonize China because they beat us at our own game.
Weak-minded bigot applies idiotic hatred selectively.

Biden sold us out and you can't or won't see it.
That's called ignorance and/or denial.
How and why did he "sell us out"?

What is it that you think he was offered, that would make him jeopardize his life's work, his presidency and place in history?

Forum List

Back