Dark Brandon Released A New Ad

Just shows Biden would rather run against Trump because he knows he can be him. He's more afraid of a DeSantis or Nikki Haley.

Last edited:
Just shows Biden would rather run against Trump because he know he can be him. He's more afraid of a DeSantis or Nikki Haley.
None of those clowns from that S-show last night stand a chance against Trump, much less Dark Brandon.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #RepublicansAreAJoke

Dark Brandon? WTF? At least republicans had a "performance", all we see on the democrat side is an old crooked dude who probably isn't even aware of impeachment hearings.

Dark Brandon Released A New Ad​

Released a new ad? In my day, we used to call that pinching a loaf.

That and methane fog is all Dark Brandon has released in ages.

dark brandon.jpeg

Desperation is showing. Not a good look.

If Trump was done, finished, defeated, they wouldn't spend 99% of their time still trying to pull him down.

I bet behind closed doors, they bang their heads on the wall incredulous that Trump is still a threat! A very SERIOUS threat.

Wonder how many BILLIONS the Left have spent and lost trying to beat him? I figure about NINE.

Dark Brandon? WTF? At least republicans had a "performance", all we see on the democrat side is an old crooked dude who probably isn't even aware of impeachment hearings.
Don't sweat it. They're just employing a bit of dialectic baiting.

They want you to behave badly, and then they get to sit back and look all surprised an innocent. Oh look at how he reacted.

The actual reference "Dark Brandon" is what his Bidens nurse calls a 'depends' change.

No one is afraid of DeSantis. :heehee:
It is natural for fellow candidates to get on each other as they all are running to be the nominee of the party. Progs know DeSantis has a good track record and they purposely have done a hit job on him. Like him or not, Florida is prospering.

You mean this impeachment "hearing......?"

How's that working out for you?

If I’m Biden I’d rather face Trump than Desantis, but maybe Biden’s polling people want Desantis

I just saw the President , on TV news, say that Donald Trump is a threat to democracy.

That will be completely spun into election interference persecution. Trust me.

Forum List

Back