From Hunters Own Mouth

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

verbiage of the call you can read while listening. let the left spin machine go into full effect and im sure they are in full SHIELDS UP mode for this one.

verbiage of the call you can read while listening. let the left spin machine go into full effect and im sure they are in full SHIELDS UP mode for this one.
Holey crap.

“I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling but my old partner Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the fucking spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the fucking largest fucking LNG port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me.”
-- Hunter Biden on audio recording

Like father, like son: Both Joe and Hunter confessed to crimes on audio....

:p

Forum List

Back