Humans love to kill

Says the guy with the tiny deer that he shot for an avatar.
You should have at least let it grow up fer fuks sake!!!
By the way, I gave away a lot of meat this year. I'll never do that again. I'm down to 3 burger packs and 1 roast. 2 months till opening day. I actually shot a doe and buck last year. If you shoot two and don't give any away, it'll last you all year.

That's just because you're ugly.
Would you want this mouth eating your pussy?

1627651253389.png

What about the humans that like to pay tens of thousands to go to Africa and shoot Giraffe's, Rhino's, Elephants, Lions etc?

There's no doubt there's lots of humans that just love to kill - but I do agree with you that if humans want to eat meat, someone has to kill. That's a fact.

Killing isn't always wrong in my eyes. When it's for food it's fine when it's for enjoyment or some sick fetish then it's wrong.
I can argue that killing for food is killing for enjoyment.

You do not have to eat meat in fact you can live very well without eating any animal products.

Progressive Hunter says some of the dumbest things. It's hard to have a good discussion with someone who argues that water isn't wet.
come on man!! you can do better than that,,

OH and water is water,, it makes things wet,,

words have meaning bro,,

So if you go on a charter boat with 3 buddies and they ask if you want to go first, 2nd, 3rd or last you choose last? Most humans choose first. My dad is like you. He doesn't want to kill anything.
when did I say I dont want to kill anything??

and whats this shit taking turns fishing?? a boat has four sides to it,,

Please explain the difference of killing human beings and murdering.

Excluding executions for people on death row for a murder they committed
Easy. If you break into my house and you are raping my wife and I walk in and shoot you dead did I kill or murder you?

when did I say I dont want to kill anything??

and whats this shit taking turns fishing?? a boat has four sides to it,,
When you go on a charter boat, something you can't afford to do, each person gets a turn. There are several lines trolling off the back of the boat. You don't say, "that's my pole and that's your pole" because one pole might catch fish all day and one might not. So we sit around and drink till we hear ZZZZZZZZZ. That sound means a fish is on. So the captain grabs the pole, sets the hook, tells you to sit in the seat, they strap you in and he puts the pole in your hands. Now you reel for a half hour because the fish is huge.

So once you've caught one it's the next guys turn.

1627654688513.png

Muskey

so the premise of your OP is incorrect,,
My mom and dad didn't like to kill no. Maybe you don't either. But many of us do.

Don Jr loves to kill
1627654767743.png

Eric loves to kill too
1627654786231.png

What do rich people do when they got nothing else to do? They go shoot elephants and rhinos. They LOVE to kill. Not all humans. You, my mom and my dad don't. That's why I didn't say ALL humans.

When you go on a charter boat, something you can't afford to do, each person gets a turn. There are several lines trolling off the back of the boat. You don't say, "that's my pole and that's your pole" because one pole might catch fish all day and one might not. So we sit around and drink till we hear ZZZZZZZZZ. That sound means a fish is on. So the captain grabs the pole, sets the hook, tells you to sit in the seat, they strap you in and he puts the pole in your hands. Now you reel for a half hour because the fish is huge.

So once you've caught one it's the next guys turn.

View attachment 519202
Muskey
people pay for that??

I just take my canoe down to the local lake,,

My mom and dad didn't like to kill no. Maybe you don't either. But many of us do.

Don Jr loves to kill
View attachment 519203
Eric loves to kill too
View attachment 519204

What do rich people do when they got nothing else to do? They go shoot elephants and rhinos. They LOVE to kill. Not all humans. You, my mom and my dad don't. That's why I didn't say ALL humans.
sure many people do,, but to say humans love to kill is swinging a big broom dont ya think??

and once again the TDS shows its ugly head,,

dude get help,,

Easy. If you break into my house and you are raping my wife and I walk in and shoot you dead did I kill or murder you?
I don’t think I’d want anything to do with your tranny wife.

Second, the title is “humans love to kill”. You love people breaking into your home so you can kill them???

people pay for that??

I just take my canoe down to the local lake,,
What's the name of the lake that has Muskie on it?

When you pay for a fishing trip like that they take you right to where the big fish are. They aren't on your little local lake I can tell you that.

I live on a lake. I can catch bass and pike too for free.

The Trump's could also go hunt deer in their local woods but instead they go to africa to shoot big game.

Forum List

Back