Humans love to kill

Ever been on a fishing trip? We say we only kill to eat but who gets to catch the first fish if you go on a charter boat? The luckiest guy gets to catch the first Fish. If we hated to kill the guy who came in last would be forced to kill that fish.

Im watching mountain men. The woman who goes hunting with her daughter to feed the elders says to her daughter, “because its your 12 th birthday you get the pleasure of killing this moose“ If we hated killing we would force the people who have already murdered other animals to continue doing our dirty work. But instead we want to be the one who takes the shot.

Some people do, but not everyone, let's not broad-brush. In fact I think it's safe to say that many people… specifically people who love animals… could never kill a cow, a pig, a lamb or a chicken with their own hands. Yet they eat meat, which is paying someone else to do something they wouldn't feel right about doing themselves. And not because it's messy, but because they love animals and maybe on some level they know that needlessly killing a sentient being who wants to live just as much as you and I do is wrong. That's why I think it's highly hypocritical for people to eat meat if they fall into the category I just described. Or it could be cognitive dissonance.

I'll put my flame suit on. lol

sealybobo that makes sense
1627638435420.png

....over 85% of murders are committed by males...blacks murder at FOUR times the rate.....
...so how many hunters are there compared to non-hunters?

A new survey by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service shows that today, only about 5 percent of Americans, 16 years old and older, actually hunt.

Some people do, but not everyone, let's not broad-brush. In fact I think it's safe to say that many people… specifically people who love animals… could never kill a cow, a pig, a lamb or a chicken with their own hands. Yet they eat meat, which is paying someone else to do something they wouldn't feel right about doing themselves. And not because it's messy, but because they love animals and maybe on some level they know that needlessly killing a sentient being who wants to live just as much as you and I do is wrong. That's why I think it's highly hypocritical for people to eat meat if they fall into the category I just described. Or it could be cognitive dissonance.

Many of the elites who push what you want are meat eaters. When much of the world is not eating meat, you can be guaranteed they still will be. Just like you see the Politicians who shut down the Western World in endless pictures and videos without masks on and other criminal acts due to the virus they made the peons be charged with.

You support pro-abortion policies and politicians. What are you crying about?

You Democrats love killing babies. Then there are all the WuFlu deaths thanks to idiots like Cuomo and Gretchen, not to mention the financier of WuFlu, Fauci himself.
How is Gretchen responsible for deaths? She tried to stay locked down to prevent deaths but you value $ over lives so you insisted we open up. And you didn't social distance. In fact you went to Trump super spreader rallies.

you got it all wrong,,

humans love to eat, and if you want to eat you have to kill,,,
Yea but like I said, if you go on a fishing trip and you draw straws it's usually to see who gets to go first. If we hated killing the person who drew the short straw would be FORCED to kill the first fish. Instead we all want to go first.

And if we go hunting no one ever says, "you shoot it I don't want to". And my nephew can't wait to shoot his first deer. He eats the deer his father and I shoot so he doesn't have to kill. He wants to.

those are people not the human race,,

fact is most humans hate to kill, I am one,, doesnt mean I havent or wont,,
So if you go on a charter boat with 3 buddies and they ask if you want to go first, 2nd, 3rd or last you choose last? Most humans choose first. My dad is like you. He doesn't want to kill anything.

Ever been on a fishing trip? We say we only kill to eat but who gets to catch the first fish if you go on a charter boat? The luckiest guy gets to catch the first Fish. If we hated to kill the guy who came in last would be forced to kill that fish.

Im watching mountain men. The woman who goes hunting with her daughter to feed the elders says to her daughter, “because its your 12 th birthday you get the pleasure of killing this moose“ If we hated killing we would force the people who have already murdered other animals to continue doing our dirty work. But instead we want to be the one who takes the shot.
Something has me thinking that you’re looking for an excuse to kill other people.

“so what, it’s human nature”
-Sealybooboo

Murder? You are equating the killing and the use of animals by mankind as "murder"? As a Christian one must consult the scriptures and see what God has to say about man using the life's of animals in support of Human life.

One can see God's attitude concerning what you choose to call murder in the very first book of the Bible....Genesis. In Genesis 3:7 Adam and Eve attempted to cover their nakedness with fig leaves.....what did God do? God Himself made coats of skin and clothed Adam and Eve. If the Lord God could choose to clothe Adam and Eve with whatever He desired, but chose animal skins.......what right does anyone have to protest another persons desire to use animal skins as clothing?

Didn't John the Baptist cover himself with in leather and camel's hair? (Matt. 3:4). Its true that God made mankind vegetarians in the beginning.......however God gave new instructions to Noah and family after the flood (Genesis 9:1-7)
In this passage of scriptures God declares the fear and dread of mankind will be upon every animal on earth and every moving and living thing should be considered FOOD, with the exception of the blood.

God gave specific instructions on how to eat animal meat.....God listed the animals that mankind would be able to eat such as sheep and deer.....and the kind man should not eat such as Camels and Eagles .....and these Laws remained in effect until God changed them (Deut. 14:2-21)

You can read about these changes in the New Testament. In the book of Acts God tells the apostle Peter that man was no longer under the restrictions of the Old Law in relation to eating meat. (Acts 10:10-16) All animals are considered "clean" if you offer the prayer of thanks to the Lord

And now you are attempting to tell God that its murder to hunt and kill animals for meat and skin to provide for your family in order to sustain their lives? :dunno:
Ok sorry I accidentally used the word murder. It's not murder. But the point still stands. I watch a lot of Christian Hunting Shows. They LOVE to kill. They thank Jesus and they are giddy with excitement. And I never see the remorse that I and a lot of other hunters feel when we shoot a deer. We thank the deer and we feel sorry for it. I don't see that in these Christian hunters. Only pure happiness. And they can't wait for their sons and daughters to kill their first animal.

'Love' to kill is a strong word.

I 'don't mind it.
I could easily go to the butcher and buy the meat but I LOVE to go out in the woods and sit for hours in hopes that a big deer is going to walk up so I can shoot it. Do you know what buck fever is? You get so excited you start shaking and breathing hard. It's not sadness. It's excitement.

If you aren't interested in this subject why don't you bugger off? I thought it was interesting when it dawned on me yesterday that deep down humans want to take the shot. Not everyone. I know a lot of people who are anti hunting or hate hurting fish just for catch and release.

Says the guy with the tiny deer that he shot for an avatar.
You should have at least let it grow up fer fuks sake!!!
Actually that 6 point was old and HUGE. Bigger than my brothers 8 point. Like, he may have been a 8 point last year but he's getting older so the points are going down with each year not up.

Agreed. The only thing I have a problem with is you said NEEDLESSLY kill. We need to eat so it's not needlessly. And if we don't kill it, we have to go to a store and buy cow meat which that animal lived a cruel miserable life compared to my free range deer that lived a beautiful life up until I shot it. And consider this. We only shoot big/old deer who are going to die in a few years anyways. And the way they die naturally is worse than the quick death of a bullet or arrow.

Forum List

Back