Humans love to kill

Ever been on a fishing trip? We say we only kill to eat but who gets to catch the first fish if you go on a charter boat? The luckiest guy gets to catch the first Fish. If we hated to kill the guy who came in last would be forced to kill that fish.

Im watching mountain men. The woman who goes hunting with her daughter to feed the elders says to her daughter, “because its your 12 th birthday you get the pleasure of killing this moose“ If we hated killing we would force the people who have already murdered other animals to continue doing our dirty work. But instead we want to be the one who takes the shot.
Put down the bong.

maybe to you,, but there are those that see it that way,,
They see it wrong

It makes no sense to kill an apple tree so you can eat the apples.

Why kill a tomato plant so you can eat one tomato when that plant will produce dozens and then naturally die after the first frost?

So it’s okay for you to hunt and fish, but not okay for other people?

You have a 2nd property? You seem privileged. Many people of color own 0 properties. You should give up your land.
I didn't say it wasn't ok for them to hunt and fish. If they are eating the elephant and if elephant aren't an endangered species, go for it. In fact, those african countries use the money the Trump's spend over there on conservation. If it weren't for hunters those animals might go extinct. Those countries stop poachers from killing those animals to save them for guys like Eric and Don Jr.

However, Trump nor anyone in his family go to Africa and big game hunt, nice try though.
Really?

The Trump brothers were photographed holding dead animals on safari in 2012.

Donald Trump Jr. caused an uproar among some when pictures surfaced of him holding the tail of a dead elephant after a big-game hunt in Africa years ago.

Why would you make such a false claim?

I don't hunt or fish, nor do I want to. Going out early in the morning in the fall to hunt is not fun. Sitting home with a hot cup of coffee is much more enjoyable.
Actually, hunting in the fall is fun. It's winter that sucks. Luckily I have a box blind and a heater in it.

I don't have an exit visa. They cost too much money, and you can't leave without the right political connections in place.
Plus how are you going to get around the wall Trump built on the Mexican border?

And Canada won't take you. Now you could sneak over and be an illegal immigrant but Canada doesn't have illegal employers so you wouldn't find work like illegals do here in America.

You claim it’s a facist country yet the Demonrats control all 3 levels of the federal government.

I guess you’re willing to admit DemonRats are facists
Nope. Same way you say, "Ghettos are run by Democrats". We still have to deal with Republicans who block our efforts to fix what's wrong.

Like we tried to get single payer through but you fascist Republicans stopped us.

So you need a heater to hunt? LOL! I stay in and drink coffee, I like it much more. I hate hunting.
Pussy.

Yea, when my brother is sitting up in that tree stand freezing his ass off, I'm in a heated box blind. He has a much better chance of shooting a deer where he's hunting but I don't care. I'd much rather be comfortable

Forum List

Back