Humans Are not made to travel into Space. Its a waste of Money.

"Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” Genesis 1:26

We dom cetaceans, too.

"Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” Genesis 1:26

We dom cetaceans, too.

Actually, cetaceans would not fit into that statement. They are not fish, nor birds, nor livestock, nor do they creep. Maybe you could argue that "over all the earth" means every thing on the Earth, but then what's the point of all the specific examples before and after it? :p

No magic. The creator and creation science which was the dominant belief before the 1850s.
So? It's still magic. Youre entire argument boils down to, "the scientists are wrong, because its actually magic". And I have no reaponse to that, nor coild I have any response. You introduced magic, so argument and evidence go out the window.

Last edited:
Phylogenetics is the study of evolutionary relationship between groups of animals.

One of the problems tackled by it is the relationship between whales and other, closely related mammals:

FIG27.5.JPG

Attention begging troll begs others to google stuff for him, so he can feel like he got some attention...

The fossil record of the evolution of the whale is a great example of the predictions of evolutionary theory coming to bear as accurate. We can trace, through time and space, its ancestral line from a land mammal to a sea-going mammal. We can watch as the nostrils move up the skull and become the blowhole. We can watch as the walking limbs become flippers. We can watch as the body shape changes from that of a standard, quadrupedal land mammal form to a fusiform shape. We can watch its ancestral line radiate out from the location of the earliest fossils.

Not just understanding this evidence, but also predicting it is one of the triumphs of evolutionary theory and of mankind in general.
so the cow magically turned into a whale,,,wasnt sure which direction it was,,,

why are you guys hiding all the evidence???
Your idiocy regarding evolutionary theory is amusing
compared to claiming a cow just magically turned into a whale , I'm a genius,,, or at least not a gullible fool

show me proof is all I'm asking,,,

Check and MATE

No magic. The creator and creation science which was the dominant belief before the 1850s.
So? It's still magic. Youre entire argument boils down to, "the scientists are wrong, because its actually magic". And I have no reaponse to that, nor coild I have any response. You introduced magic, so argument and evidence go out the window.

It's "magic" to you because of your puny brain. It is conditioned to believe fake science and lies. Those with better perspicacity have faith in the Christian God and the evidence in the Bible. They understand a superior supernatural being can create the universe and adult humans and animals. It means we know there are no aliens because God created humans in his image and made Earth special habitability.

It's "magic" to you because of your puny brain
No, it's magic because it is magic. It violates determinism and therefore renders causality and evidence to be moot. So, by relying on magic, you have removed yourself from any discussion of the evidence.

And if you weren't so embarrassed of your faith, that wouldn't be a problem for you. But you are. Thus this embarrassing dog and pony show by you.

It's "magic" to you because of your puny brain
No, it's magic because it is magic. It violates determinism and therefore renders causality and evidence to be moot. So, by relying on magic, you have removed yourself from any discussion of the evidence.

And if you weren't so embarrassed of your faith, that wouldn't be a problem for you. But you are. Thus this embarrassing dog and pony show by you.

And you quote mine what I said in order to avoid responding to the tough questions I brought up as usual.

I think it goes to show that I am or rather God is getting inside your head. He was already there to begin with telling you that creation is true. However, your conscious self will not allow it. Thus, you believe the fake science and lies. Since you won't provide a diagram, another big problem with whales is the evolution from Mesonychids to Pakicetus happened too quickly. Remember, evolution needs long time.

cladogram.png

Pakicetus lived about 52 million years ago, and modern whales evolved about 2 million years ago. Thus, it took about 50 million years for Pakicetus to evolve into a modern whale. The differences in shape between Pakicetus and modern whales is quite a bit and hard to believe it took only 50 millions years. No wonder you didn't provide a diagram lol.

How do you explain the mass beachings of whales then?
Good grief you turds...look something up for yourself once in a while....

Read my post #377. I have to look up evolution for you just so you can explain.

After that, please explain the mass beachings. It's not them trying to walk again because they're tired of the sea haha?

ETA: What happened to the check and MATE haha?

Phylogenetics is the study of evolutionary relationship between groups of animals.

One of the problems tackled by it is the relationship between whales and other, closely related mammals:

FIG27.5.JPG
well I stand corrected because some one drew a picture,,,

I wanted proof not a drawing,,,anyone can make a picture that says just about anything,,,,

and this is a bigger case for common designer and not a common ancestor because you cant show how and when the changes happened,,

And you quote mine what I said in order to avoid responding to the tough questions I brought up as usual.
Are you high? You only asked one question:

"Why do whales beach themselves."

And I mocked you for being at beat embarrassingly lazy, at worst dishonestly asking questions.

Since you won't provide a diagram
Other than the one I posted on this page? What the hell is wrong with your brain?

Thus, it took about 50 million years forPakicetusto evolve into a modern whale.
You fool...the chart you posted clearly shows that Pakicetus did not evolve into whales, but split from their ancestral line long ago. Dude, seriously, are you high?

Forum List

Back