Human Evolution Is Not Taught In Public Schools

Why does your religion make you so angry and self-hating?
Lol, I am not angry nor self-hating due to Christianity nor the Bible. I am happy with my Christianity and Bible. It has creation science for S&T. The latter is why I post here often; It's something to do for fun, gaining/sharing knowledge and entertainment. Since last year, I started to think I am not making a dent to atheists and ags thinking, even with science backing the Bible and me up. However, that is on the atheists and ags.

I don't think I follow anyone around. OTOH, you post almost every time I post which just occured to me. Moreover, you could not answer a basic question of why you follow me around.

Lol, I am not angry nor self-hating due to Christianity nor the Bible. I am happy with my Christianity and Bible. It has creation science for S&T. The latter is why I post here often; It's something to do for fun, gaining/sharing knowledge and entertainment. Since last year, I started to think I am not making a dent to atheists and ags thinking, even with science backing the Bible and me up. However, that is on the atheists and ags.

I don't think I follow anyone around. OTOH, you post almost every time I post which just occured to me. Moreover, you could not answer a basic question of why you follow me around.
Your conspiracy theories are funny.

Your conspiracy theories are funny.
I think you're following me because science backs up CREATION SCIENCE and NOT evolution. You got it right in calling it EVILution. That is your conspiracy.

I think you're following me because science backs up CREATION SCIENCE and NOT evolution. You got it right in calling it EVILution. That is your conspiracy.
I think your conspiracy theories are an emotional crutch for the weak and fragile.

I think your conspiracy theories are an emotional crutch for the weak and fragile.
I'm the one that has science back up their thinking, so am the STRONG AND INDESTRUCTIBLE. Who was and is INDESTRUCTIBLE? Hint: HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY!!! This is why we SHOULD TEACH CREATION SCIENCE in public schools.

Adaptive evolution is not THE EVOLUTION taught to our children. God created all life to be able to adapt to their natural surroundings, that ability to adapt is provided in all perfect strains of biological species..........WITHIN SPECIES, just as God detailed and Pasteur confirmed via Scientific Experimentation. Life can only be reproduced via pre-existing biological life.....WITHIN THE SAME SPECIES. (Genesis 1:24-25)

The link you presented proves nothing........especially Darwinian evolution with one species evolving from a completely different species of life as claimed. You present the species of Bird.....the finch and then claim that its evolution that makes the species adapt to its surrounding when in reality the DNA has been present all along that make those adaptations possible.....it is just dormant until required. All men are born with mammary glands.......but they are not used because the male does not require it to reproduce.

A finch is still a finch .........all birds are birds, just like all cats are felines, etc. All k-9s are still canine regardless of how they have adapted, Wolves, Dogs, Coyotes, fox etc. are members of the "Canids" family species.

Its the slight of hand trick used by con artists. You present natural adaptation that has existed since creation and claim that is the same evolution as evolving OUTSIDE the species. No cat (feline) has been documented evolving changing by mutation into a Canid species, that never existed before.

Mutation does not add unto a healthy strain of DNA.........it corrupts it, takes away information, it does not add new information that did not exist before. Its just like claiming that Man evolved from lower primates like a chimp etc.. If that were true......why are there still Chimps being born? Are the modern chimps just to stupid to evolve into man?

Reality: All biological life share to some extent the same DNA signature. Simply because man has more information stored in his DNA does not prove that a chimp will one day add new DNA through some type of evolution that is yet to be confirmed by the Scientific Method. All life forms on earth are carbon based........all come from the elements that are common to the earth and its surrounding space.
Of course they teach adaptive evolution. Where on earth did you go to school?

I'm the one that has science back up their thinking, so am the STRONG AND INDESTRUCTIBLE. Who was and is INDESTRUCTIBLE? Hint: HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY!!! This is why we SHOULD TEACH CREATION SCIENCE in public schools.
Science does not back up Flat Earth thinking.

Of course they teach adaptive evolution. Where on earth did you go to school?

Deflect much? :blahblah: Tell how a finch is not a bird and how no changes outside of species has ever been demonstrated by ADAPATIVE EVOLUTION. Instead you deflect by repeating the same BS. If you deny evolution outside of species is not taught to our children then you agree with CREATION SCIENCE. As the Christ pointed out, "Ye blind guides, which strain on gnat, and swallow a camel." -- Matthew 23:24

Adaptive evolution totally agrees with the Bible. All living things have the capacity to change with their environment...........WITHIN SPECIES.......but that is not what they teach. If this is not true......man would have become extinct the same instant he encountered the common cold virus..........or the first time he encountered climate change or ecological disaster, the same for the animals, the same for plants/viruses ........bacteria germs.........

No.........they teach Darwinian Evolution where life evolved first from non-living mass/matter/energy into biological life with the capacity to change into totally different species of life (such as asexual reproduction changing into gender based reproduction, which begs to ask the question which evolved first the male or the female and how did the first example reproduce void of the other gender?) along with....the supposed ability to add new DNA information via mutation (When science proves that mutation corrupts or loses DNA information it does not add new information) with each supposed change......i.e., evolution.

Abiogenesis is the 1st and most basic tenet of Darwinian Cult DOGMA. If not......the alternative is CREATION SCIENCE. Both cannot be true. One is true or its negation is true, when you apply logic and the law of the excluded middle. You cannot be a Christian and accept Abiogenesis as truth, if you do you are calling God a liar. You either believe and accept the word of God or you reject it and promote an antichrist doctrine as truth.

Are you agreeing with Louis Pasteur and the Holy Scriptures? Biological Life can only be reproduced from pre-existing life within the same species. Or.......are you arguing that adaptive change within the same species is the same Evolution that must accept ABIOGENESIS as fact.....where life came from nature through the evolutionary process of ALL THINGS living coming from STAR DUST (consisting mostly of Helium and Hydrogen)........where all living things naturally evolved from the matter found to exist within stars?

Talk about unproven religious DOGMA...........simply being with 2 gases, helium and hydrogen.........leave alone for billions of years and you get YOU.

You can't have your cake and eat it also............or you can't deny the law of the excluded middle.

Fact: Mutation causes side effects such as deformities and diseases such as cancer. They do not add information they take away from the healthy DNA. Some idiots would suggestion that certain mutations can be positive instead of negative. An example of such idiocy? Sickle Cell Anaemia found in blacks.......the GOOD THING about such a mutation? If helps combat malaria..........why? Because of the abnormal red cells :abgg2q.jpg: That is an example of what lengths some will go to avoid the reality found to exist by the Pasteur experiments. Life can only be reproduced from pre-existing life within the same species.

Last edited:
Adapative evolution totally agrees with the Bible. All living things have the capacity to change with their environment...........WITHIN SPECIES.......but that is not what they teach.

No.........they teach Darwinian Evolution where life evolved first from non-living mass/matter/energy into biological life with the capacity to change into different species of life....the the ability to add new DNA information via mutation with each supposed change......i.e., evolution. Abiogenesis is the 1st and most basic tenet of Darwinian Cult DOGMA. If not......the alternative is CREATION SCIENCE. Both cannot be true. One is true or its negation is true. You cannot be a Christian and accept Abiogenesis as truth, if you do you are calling God a liar.

Are you agreeing with Louis Pasteur and the Holy Scriptures? Biological Life can only be reproduced from pre-existing life within the same species. Or.......are you arguing that adaptive change within the same species is the same Evolution that must accept ABIOGENESIS as fact.....where life came from nature through the evolutionary process of ALL THINGS living coming from STAR DUST (consisting mostly of Helium and Hydrogen)........where all living things naturally evolved from the matter found to exist within stars?

You can't have your cake and eat it also............or you can't deny the law of the excluded middle.
Evolution is not Abiogenesis.

It's not me who doesn't have the evidence to back their science nor believes in LIES.

LMAO. It's your flat Earth atheist religion talking.
Actually, it is you, the Flat Earther, who has no evidence for any of your gods.

I can see you're angry and reactive so let ignorance be your ''statement of faith''.

Actually, it is you, the Flat Earther, who has no evidence for any of your gods.

I can see you're angry and reactive so let ignorance be your ''statement of faith''.
How can I be angry and reactive on Easter Sunday? Christ has arisen, has foretold us of death and life again and given us His creation science. It is HISTORICAL FACT now while evolution still wallows on flat Earth.

How can I be angry and reactive on Easter Sunday? Christ has arisen, has foretold us of death and life again and given us His creation science. It is HISTORICAL FACT now while evolution still wallows on flat Earth.
Your ''HYSTERICAL PHACTS'' are not facts at all. ID'iot creationer science giving you a Flat Earth is not science.

You don't seem to know much about the theory of evolution. Would your faith collapse if you saw the creation myth as a morality tale?
You stated evolution is NOT abiogenesis. We know that abiogenesis does not happen because we only observe life from life and not life from non-life. This leaves only creation as the explanation of the origins of life as explained in the Bible.

You stated evolution is NOT abiogenesis. We know that abiogenesis does not happen because we only observe life from life and not life from non-life. This leaves only creation as the explanation of the origins of life as explained in the Bible.
Abiogenesis is a theory. But not addressed by Darwin's adaptive evolution. A duck doesn't become a bunny.

Forum List

Back