Human Evolution Is Not Taught In Public Schools

I think Olga was, but human evolution was not part of the curriculum. There is no evidence for a common ancestor since Lucy was a chimpanzee.

Which makes me ask were you taught human evolution?
You are ignorant of the facts. Therefore, you cannot discuss this topic. All you can emit is nonsense.

You know nothing of human physiology, apparently. Lucy's pelvis was human. In fact from the neck down she was very human. Her brain size wasn't much greater than that of a chimp. But her teeth were of hominin type, her jaw, the position of the skull relative to the spinal column, the pelvis with elongated iliac, knees obviously of a bipedal individual... All of that negates the possibility she was not hominin.

Really, discussing a topic about which you know nothing only confirms that you're a fool.

This isn't about natural science. There are plenty of threads here of creation science vs evolution. This is about what the majority of Americans believe and it isn't human evolution, i.e. humans evolved from monkeys. They believe in creation. It also touches what people are willing to allow to be taught in schools such as creation as a religion. Or ID as science.

So, in regards to books, you can use your book in evolution science classes while the Bible can be used in creation classes.
No "Creation class" will be held in any public school, due to the First Amendment.

I think you would be much happier in Iran with a theocratic state.

Well the troll is on a rampage with his ad hominem rant. That's all you have left.

What I think, but don't have the same deep bitterness that you have, is exactly the same as your quote above where I crossed off "atheism" and substituted "YEC mania". Your tired old troll tool, "you-are-what-I-am" is way overused.

R.d0bf3248d9e24a0095cc2e5af5bdb17c

No troll. Just roll. Here's the sign. Learn to accept it.

Creation science is just eating you up inside YOU ---> :aargh:.

You are ignorant of the facts. Therefore, you cannot discuss this topic. All you can emit is nonsense.

You know nothing of human physiology, apparently. Lucy's pelvis was human. In fact from the neck down she was very human. Her brain size wasn't much greater than that of a chimp. But her teeth were of hominin type, her jaw, the position of the skull relative to the spinal column, the pelvis with elongated iliac, knees obviously of a bipedal individual... All of that negates the possibility she was not hominin.

Really, discussing a topic about which you know nothing only confirms that you're a fool.
You said a chimpanzee's pelvis was human. Can you show us and explain? I doubt it cause you're a close minded fool.

Anyway, I can just put you on ignore as a stupid, stupid, stupid and foolish, foolish, foolish poster I've met.

The troll lashes out again. That's all you got now.
Wrong. I'll always have God, the Bible, and creation science. You got the other, i.e. without God, atheist science, damnation, the real troll that comes with it, etc.

Last edited:
R.d0bf3248d9e24a0095cc2e5af5bdb17c

No troll. Just roll. Here's the sign. Learn to accept it.

Creation science is just eating you up inside YOU ---> :aargh:.
On the other hand, you are among those religious extremists / science loathing types who use their bibles to promote fear and ignorance.

No "Creation class" will be held in any public school, due to the First Amendment.

I think you would be much happier in Iran with a theocratic state.
Creation is how everything got here. Creation can easily be taught in public schools as science. Right now, the public schools teach the lies of evolution and atheist science. The public schools are teaching religion now.

Sure, why teach a theory that may not be true and the majority of Americans (85% to 90%) do not believe?

"I Was Never Taught Where Humans Came From
Many American students, myself included, never learn the human part of evolution.
OLGA KHAZANSEPTEMBER 19, 2019

Here’s what I remember from biology class at my public high school in Texas: We learned everything there is to know about the Krebs cycle. We collected bugs in the heat and suffocated them in jars of nail-polish remover. We did not, to my recollection, learn much of anything about how the human species originated.

Most scientists believe that the beings that would become humans branched off from the common ancestor we share with chimpanzees, our closest living relatives, about 6 million years ago. We did not learn this part—the monkey part. That is, our shared ancestry with other primates. Because this was nearly 20 years ago, and memories tend to fade with time, I checked with several friends who went to the same high school at the same time. None of them recalled learning anything about human evolution, either.
The only high-school biology class I took was in ninth grade, and it was apparently so uninteresting to me that I don’t remember my teacher’s name. (My former school district did not return a request for comment.) My teachers were for the most part religious, though they appeared to stay firmly within the bounds of the state-mandated curriculum. In another class, my teacher showed us diagrams of the human eye, then snuck in a remark that the complexity of the eye is convincing evidence that there is a Creator.

I didn’t have many other opportunities to learn about humanity’s origin. The pastors at the evangelical youth group I attended—outside of school—told me it’s possible that dinosaurs and humans walked the Earth at the same time. We can’t know for sure, they said, because carbon dating is not to be trusted.

My experience was far from unusual. While only 13 percent of teachers said they advocate creationism or intelligent design in the classroom, based on a survey of 926 public-high-school biology teachers done in 2007, the most recent data available, the majority do not explicitly advocate either creationism or evolutionary biology. This “cautious 60 percent,” write the Penn State political scientists Michael Berkman and Eric Plutzer in their 2011 article on the topic, “are neither strong advocates for evolutionary biology nor explicit endorsers of nonscientific alternatives.” (Plutzer is in the process of conducting a new survey now; he told me preliminary data suggest little has changed since 2007). And there are recent examples of school administrators doubting the value of teaching evolution. In Arizona last year, three of the candidates vying for state school superintendent wanted students to be taught intelligent design, the Arizona Daily Sun reported. In 2017, a Utah school-board member nicely summed up the concept of “teaching the controversy” when she suggested “maybe just teaching theory and letting both sides of the argument come out—whether it’s intelligent design or the Darwin origin.” Except that people who study evolution also tend to believe there is no scientific controversy."

This is easy to understand. Adaptive evolution in Darwin's Finches).

Creation science isn't science at all.. and evolution isn't religion. Try to understand. Adaptive evolution in Darwin's Finches).
Adaptive evolution is not THE EVOLUTION taught to our children. God created all life to be able to adapt to their natural surroundings, that ability to adapt is provided in all perfect strains of biological species..........WITHIN SPECIES, just as God detailed and Pasteur confirmed via Scientific Experimentation. Life can only be reproduced via pre-existing biological life.....WITHIN THE SAME SPECIES. (Genesis 1:24-25)

The link you presented proves nothing........especially Darwinian evolution with one species evolving from a completely different species of life as claimed. You present the species of Bird.....the finch and then claim that its evolution that makes the species adapt to its surrounding when in reality the DNA has been present all along that make those adaptations possible.....it is just dormant until required. All men are born with mammary glands.......but they are not used because the male does not require it to reproduce.

A finch is still a finch .........all birds are birds, just like all cats are felines, etc. All k-9s are still canine regardless of how they have adapted, Wolves, Dogs, Coyotes, fox etc. are members of the "Canids" family species.

Its the slight of hand trick used by con artists. You present natural adaptation that has existed since creation and claim that is the same evolution as evolving OUTSIDE the species. No cat (feline) has been documented evolving changing by mutation into a Canid species, that never existed before.

Mutation does not add unto a healthy strain of DNA.........it corrupts it, takes away information, it does not add new information that did not exist before. Its just like claiming that Man evolved from lower primates like a chimp etc.. If that were true......why are there still Chimps being born? Are the modern chimps just to stupid to evolve into man?

Reality: All biological life share to some extent the same DNA signature. Simply because man has more information stored in his DNA does not prove that a chimp will one day add new DNA through some type of evolution that is yet to be confirmed by the Scientific Method. All life forms on earth are carbon based........all come from the elements that are common to the earth and its surrounding space.

Last edited:
It's like humans have different lips. NBD. Stop listening to Darwin and give his descendant a fat lip.

Creation science isn't science at all.. and evolution isn't religion. Try to understand. Adaptive evolution in Darwin's Finches).
Creation science is the REAL SCIENCE. Evolution is based on observation of the Earth after the flood and isn't correct. They assumed the global flood was a religious fairy tale. The atheist scientists started with the wrong scenario and went way wrong. Satan could not have done better. It's like how he fooled Adam and Eve. Evolution is the fairy tale, but you do not have the metal fortitude and capacity to be able to figure it out. Evolution has no scientific evidence while science backs up creation.

Everything I learned about science backs up creation while none of it validates evolution.

It's like humans have different lips. NBD. Stop listening to Darwin and give his descendant a fat lip.

Creation science is the REAL SCIENCE. Evolution is based on observation of the Earth after the flood and isn't correct. They assumed the global flood was a religious fairy tale. The atheist scientists started with the wrong scenario and went way wrong. Satan could not have done better. It's like how he fooled Adam and Eve. Evolution is the fairy tale, but you do not have the metal fortitude and capacity to be able to figure it out. Evolution has no scientific evidence while science backs up creation.

Everything I learned about science backs up creation while none of it validates evolution.
Everything you learned at the Henry Morris madrassah would explain your religious extremism.

Everything you learned at the Henry Morris madrassah would explain your religious extremism.
Yours has nothing to do with S&T, so I'll take my reply as a freebie. Maybe the atheists/ags have to PAY for their choices in life when they die. I always thought it was a consequence but it seems like a HIGH PRICE.

Yours has nothing to do with S&T, so I'll take my reply as a freebie. Maybe the atheists/ags have to PAY for their choices in life when they die. I always thought it was a consequence but it seems like a HIGH PRICE.
Your cheap threats are meaningless.

Why do you keep butting in? I'll keep saying this and that they aren't threats, but warnings in this life. Once the unbelievers/ags die, then...

death means everlasting punishment, but immediately they are sent to a temporary holding place, to await their final resurrection, judgment, and eternal destiny like the believers.

You might as well make yourself useful besides being a POS. Since it's almost lunchtime and I'm making burritos, what is the difference between a burrito and a chimichanga?

Why do you keep butting in? I'll keep saying this and that they aren't threats, but warnings in this life. Once the unbelievers/ags die, then...

death means everlasting punishment, but immediately they are sent to a temporary holding place, to await their final resurrection, judgment, and eternal destiny like the believers.
Why does your religion make you so angry and self-hating?

Forum List

Back