Huma Mahmood Abedin says she is sad....let me get a cleanex

I'll have sympathy for Huma - as long as she wasn't aware of the pay to play, and possibly the freaky pedo island shit... Else she's a traitor like how ever many others get snarled in it.

Hell for all we know the poor girl was "bought" for Hillary...

I'll have sympathy for Huma - as long as she wasn't aware of the pay to play, and possibly the freaky pedo island shit... Else she's a traitor like how ever many others get snarled in it.

Hell for all we know the poor girl was "bought" for Hillary...
Are you kidding, Hillary and Huma set Anthony up with his choices, so that huma and hillaburteris could have sex every day

Curious about the Huma/Weiner relationship in regards to them both associates of Crooked Hillary. They apparently met in 2001 at a Crooked Hillary event and Huma did not like Weiner. Again, seems like an arranged, business marriage similar to Crooked Hillary and Slick Willie.

Huma Abedin emerges, tells paparazzi she's 'sad'

She forgot to mention that the sadness is caused by the fear of prison for having 650,000 stolen articles of government property at her home, in the care of someone who is not currently allowed in any room with a minor...................

Huma's new attire.....so sad

burka-babes.jpg

Quite possible.. However, The FBI seized her passport so she could not flee.. Labeled her a flight risk..

Osama Bin Laden had no passport either, so trust me if she ask the Muslim Brotherhood could easily smuggle her out. The only thing is that this would be permanent, no coming back in, and she would lose her sex privileges with Hillary
You have a valid assumption.. Her Mother and father are prominent figures int he Muslim Brotherhood. Getting her out of the US would be easy.

She forgot to mention that the sadness is caused by the fear of prison for having 650,000 stolen articles of government property at her home, in the care of someone who is not currently allowed in any room with a minor...................

burka-babes.jpg

Quite possible.. However, The FBI seized her passport so she could not flee.. Labeled her a flight risk..

Osama Bin Laden had no passport either, so trust me if she ask the Muslim Brotherhood could easily smuggle her out. The only thing is that this would be permanent, no coming back in, and she would lose her sex privileges with Hillary
You have a valid assumption.. Her Mother and father are prominent figures int he Muslim Brotherhood. Getting her out of the US would be easy.

Not really as the farm has at least one entire team on her at the moment, likely hoping to find her liberators and give them some wine and swiss cheese

burka-babes.jpg
don't you ever get embarrassed by being such a bigoted misogynist ignorant twit?

burka-babes.jpg
Islam has lost its spy inside Clinton campaign.

But I can still shat myself over sharia law, right?
Hillary is losing her voice. No longer has Huma to down on for lube.

burka-babes.jpg
Islam has lost its spy inside Clinton campaign.

But I can still shat myself over sharia law, right?
Hillary is losing her voice. No longer has Huma to down on for lube.

Ah, ok, well hey, thanks for the update.

Forum List

Back