What happens Tuesday?

What will the results of the Presidential Election be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr.Traveler

Mathematician
Aug 31, 2009
Ok, personal thoughts about the candidates aside. If you were to call the race based on what you've seen of the polls, trends, etc, what would you say the outcome will be?

I'm going to say... Hillary close win. Early vote turnout in various states are showing strong latino turnout in various states, a demographic Trump hasn't done well with. Democratic turn out is up too in the early voting. She's remained up in enough states to put her over the top.

But it will be close. Trump has closed in a lot of states and will likely win Ohio and Florida, the traditional red states, and may surprise in New Hampshire. This will be closer than a lot of folks will be comfortable with.

I almost went with Hillary popular vote win and Trump Electoral vote because of Hillary's numbers in a few traditional Red States.

On Tuesday

I think either result will be a shit hits the fan moment. If Hillary wins, then it sends a message to the folks that were fired up by Trump and turned out in large numbers that they are NOT the majority of the population. That's a tough pill to swallow.

If Hillary loses, then there's going to be a lot of soul searching amongst pollsters and data journalists about what went wrong. This race has never been closer than 2-3 points and Hillary has never really looked like she would decisively lose in the polls or most election models. These folks survive by their ability to get this all correct at the end of the day.

Trump will win. The Democrats will contest the election. There will be voter fraud. We will be subjected to a lot of excuses from the Media as to how they misread the polling data in effort to explain away their obvious bias and partianship. The Senate and the House will remain a Republican majority.

The silent Trump supporters, the massive crowds that are showing up at Trump's rallies are never polled. I have been a registered Republican since the days of Jimmy Carter and I have never been polled. Actually, I don't know of anyone in my whole church that has been polled. It appears to me they tend to poll the same folks over and over.

Just because of lower black and younger voters turnout and record turn out for republicans and the excitement for Trump and the MEH'ness for Clinton along with her constant trickle of troubles I think it will be a blowout....The polls have it tied in most of the states but I stopped believing the polls long before now and I think Trump was leading SLIGHTLY before last Friday and is now leading by 5 at least in most states. One thing is for sure,I have LOVED the past 18 months but I am so damn tired of it I want it to end already and hopefully in a beautiful win for Trump because if its close we know what will happen,its going to be contested and fought in the courts where they will screw Trump and who knows what happens then. I hope he never concedes,continues this movement and the GOP in congress can impeach Clinton real quick.

The only prediction left is whether Clinton breaks 300 EC votes toward her win.

The only prediction left is whether Clinton breaks 300 EC votes toward her win.
I am not expecting a blow out, no matter who wins. The demographics aren't there for a Trump blowout, and Hillary's poll numbers aren't there for a Hillary blow out.

I am not expecting a blow out, no matter who wins. The demographics aren't there for a Trump blowout, and Hillary's poll numbers aren't there for a Hillary blow out.

300 EC votes is NOT a blow out.

Trump wins, all the shills here and all over the country meltdown and start rioting looting a killing. The police, seeing how they now have someone who supports them. Ends it all with extreme prejudice.

I'd also like to add that maybe all the liberals around here ought to think about repenting. Stop drop and roll does not work in hell.

Trump wins, libs go ballistic and take to the streets. Riots, burning stores, cop cars overturned, tear gas, the cries of agony fill the air amid screams of sexism, racism, homophobia, fascism, capitalism, the end of all things decent and proper. Right up until the next election.

canada.jpg

Ok, personal thoughts about the candidates aside. If you were to call the race based on what you've seen of the polls, trends, etc, what would you say the outcome will be?
A close win for Hillary. Maybe even a decent margin but not a landslide.

Trump Landslide

Electoral College: Trump 290, Clinton 248
Look maybe you can make the argument Trump could squeak by a with razor thin win, but there is no data whatsoever that indicates he would win in a landslide. That's just not in the cards.
True there is no hard data but all you need to do is look around and its like 2008 when Obama ran. Some are saying its like Reagan in the 80's. Its a movement and you'll see that play out on Tuesday.

Forum List

Back