Huma Accuses Sen. Grassley of Tarnishing Her Reputation

Sweetheart, you are married to Anthony Weiner and work closely with Hillary Clinton. There is nothing else that can possibly tarnish your reputation.

Top Clinton aide: GOP senator 'tarnished' my reputation

You oughta put this thread in Badlands since you didn't bother to address the actual issue.
Don't knock him that hard. He's still a waaaaaay better mod than Westwall.

So is a rotting turnip so that ain't saying much.

I ain't knockin' DTMB personally. I like him. Just saying, this isn't a legitimate Politics thread; it's trolling.
We all have weak material now and then, and that's what this is.

Sweetheart, you are married to Anthony Weiner and work closely with Hillary Clinton. There is nothing else that can possibly tarnish your reputation.

I suspect we will hear more of Huma in the coming weeks. She is a close intimiate of Hillary. That means she received many of these emails. She also probably read many of them. She is doubtless complicit in this business.

I'd like to tarnish her hot ass with a load of my ....... Oh, wait, is this appropriate here?!?

You oughta put this thread in Badlands since you didn't bother to address the actual issue.
I thought the OP was pretty clear that she is a sleaze.:confused-84:

The OP made no point whatsoever. The story has to do with:

>> ....Grassley’s suggestions that Abedin was illegally overpaid during vacations and while on maternity leave during her time aiding the then-secretary of State. The letter also rebuts Grassley’s allegations that Abedin may have shown a conflict of interest by using her department clout to help a private consultant for whom she worked part-time.

Rodriguez reportedly claimed that Abedin was always working during trips for which she was paid at the State Department, and that she never used her government connections to get an official appointment for the head of a private client <<​

None of that was addressed as to whether anyone's claims or suggestions might be valid or invalid. All he said was basically "you're a big stupid". A reader who may not know who the players are, and/or what the issue is, comes away with no working impression whatsoever.

And that's bullshit. Empty rhetorical calories.

>> ....Grassley’s suggestions that Abedin was illegally overpaid during vacations and while on maternity leave during her time aiding the then-secretary of State. The letter also rebuts Grassley’s allegations that Abedin may have shown a conflict of interest by using her department clout to help a private consultant for whom she worked part-time.

Rodriguez reportedly claimed that Abedin was always working during trips for which she was paid at the State Department, and that she never used her government connections to get an official appointment for the head of a private client <<​

None of that was addressed as to whether anyone's claims or suggestions might be valid or invalid. All he said was basically "you're a big stupid". A reader who may not know who the players are, and/or what the issue is, comes away with no working impression whatsoever.

Wrong, the OP makes some very clear points about Huma's reputation. She is a sleaze who works for a sleaze and is married to a sleaze. I can't imagine someone accusing a third party of 'tarnishing' her reputation when she works for Hillary, is married to Anthony Wiener and is knee deep in her very own scandal to boot, ffs!

Wrong, the OP makes some very clear points about Huma's reputation. She is a sleaze who works for a sleaze and is married to a sleaze. I can't imagine someone accusing a third party of 'tarnishing' her reputation when she works for Hillary, is married to Anthony Wiener and is knee deep in her very own scandal to boot, ffs!

No, not wrong at all. The post drops some character assassination without giving any basis at all. Let's say you walk in here with no idea who the subject is. You've just been told the subject's reputation cannot be further tarnished because she works for entity A and is married to entity B. Neither of those make a fucking point. Neither working for someone nor being married is a source of tarnish.

It ain't rocket surgery. If you have a point, you put it on some kind of foundation. That doesn't exist here.

No, not wrong at all. The post drops some character assassination without giving any basis at all. Let's say you walk in here with no idea who the subject is. You've just been told the subject's reputation cannot be further tarnished because she works for entity A and is married to entity B. Neither of those make a fucking point. Neither working for someone nor being married is a source of tarnish.

It ain't rocket surgery. If you have a point, you put it on some kind of foundation. That doesn't exist here.
Whether you're deliberately obtuse, stupid or just a run-of-the-mill hack, the sleaze running through her and her life is undeniable. Get over it!

Whether you're deliberately obtuse, stupid or just a run-of-the-mill hack, the sleaze running through her and her life is undeniable. Get over it!

Classic Argumentum ad Populum. You've given no more basis than the OP, which is zero.

Forum List

Back