Huma Abedin claims sex assault by US senator in new book

Thank you for all the well thought out comments by my fellow esteemed posters. But back to the actual question, does the act by the un-named Senator as described by Huma Abedin constitute "sexual assault"?
If he stopped when she said no, it wasn’t sexual assault, let alone rape.

What is the use of such a self-serving story if she won't give the NAME???

Give the name or it never happened. I'm ashamed of her. If she's unwilling to give the name, she's just trying to get attention and sell more copies of her book.

This woman has had a degenerate life. Why did she marry that pervert, that sex fiend? Why was she so very close to Hillary? And now she's throwing around suspicions but won't come out openly like an honest person and talk about it.

The rapist is obviously a DemoKKKrat, she wouldn't have been meeting with him otherwise. She's protecting him, so he can keep assaulting women. That's how DemoKKKrats be.

The rapist is obviously a DemoKKKrat, she wouldn't have been meeting with him otherwise. She's protecting him, so he can keep assaulting women. That's how DemoKKKrats be.
Good point that it was surely a Dem. She was meeting him WITHOUT her boss, Hillary, along --- don't know what that party was all about.

She's just trying to sell books. I bet her publisher said, "Can't you stick in some sex? Revelations? Juice it up a little."

The term, "sexual assault" has been expanded beyond any rational meaning.
I'm not sure ---- as she describes it, this character just started in on her. Surprise!

They'll do that sometimes. Don't ask how I know.

The term, "sexual assault" has been expanded beyond any rational meaning.
Men: just because she's flirting DOES NOT MEAN she wants it right now and you just have to leap at her to get things going.

Men always think that. If this event happened at all, that's what happened. She flirted, so he jumped at her.

The response is perfectly simple, IMO. Call the police if it really is a problem attack; otherwise get out of there fast and shut up. You should of course tell all your friends and coworkers. Don't come back thirty years later and try to ruin his career: that's low. Either report it to law enforcement ---- NOT school or church officials, they will all, 100%, try to shut you up --- police, and press charges whatever they say to discourage you. Or shut up in terms of publicity if it wasn't all that bad, just tell people quietly so they know he's a menace if he catches women alone.

Thank you for all the well thought out comments by my fellow esteemed posters. But back to the actual question, does the act by the un-named Senator as described by Huma Abedin constitute "sexual assault"?
Not unless unwelcomed "kissing" can be seen as a sexual act, which I don't think it can.

Huma Abedin of course was an aid to Hillary Clinton once married to Anthony Weiner. Does this sound like a sexual assault? Cliff notes version:

"I ended up walking out with one of the senators, and soon we stopped in front of his building and he invited me in for coffee," Abedin writes. "Once inside, he told me to make myself comfortable on the couch."

Then he "plopped down to my right, put his left arm around my shoulder, and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth, pressing me back on the sofa," she said.

"I was so utterly shocked, I pushed him away," Abedin writes.

After the senator apologized and told Abedin he had "misread" her, he asked if she wanted to stay, she said.

She then left.

Comments?

He finds ugly women attractive…vote him out!

So there's a DemoKKKrat senator who's a rapist still active in DC, and she's protecting him. About what I would expect from a Clinton crew member.
You saw how the Left protected Harvey Weinstein all those years, even though it was an open joke he would rape women

They not only protected them, they told us how great he was.

Fang
How do you rape a sharia law mutant?? In sharia law the woman is always to blame. Not the man. Hell she's lucky she didn't get stoned to death. LOL

Forum List

Back