Huma Abedin -- a close aide to Hillary Clinton is facing more questions about her activities

It's not a criminal investigation of HRC!!!
If they find criminal violations and if they find HRC was herself responsible then and only then does she become the subject of the investigation.

It's not a criminal investigation of HRC!!!
If they find criminal violations and if they find HRC was herself responsible then and only then does she become the subject of the investigation.
Face it, the FBI only handles criminal investigations, and Hillary is obviously a central figure in the investigation, since they are looking at her emails. The only issue now is if they come up with the evidence to go after an indictment.

When have you handled classified material??? Merely having it on an unsecured server and giving the IT guys (who didn't have security clearances) access to that server is a felony.

And where did the FBI say they were conducting a criminal investigation?
They normally won't comment on an ongoing investigation. Everyone knows that.

They'd certainly confirm a criminal investigation. They do that all the time. Yet they haven't here. This might explain why:

The FBI’s interest in Clinton’s e-mail system comes after the intelligence community’s inspector general referred the issue to the Justice Department in July. Intelligence officials expressed concern that some sensitive information was not in the government’s possession and could be “compromised.” The referral did not accuse Clinton of any wrongdoing, and the two officials said Tuesday that the FBI is not targeting her.

FBI looking into the security of Hillary Clinton s private e-mail setup - The Washington Post

Kinda takes the wind out of your sails. And your narrative gets weaker:

The inquiries by the FBI follow concerns from government officials that potentially hundreds of e-mails that passed through Clinton’s private server contained classified or sensitive information. At this point, the probe is preliminary and is focused on ensuring the proper handling of classified material.

FBI looking into the security of Hillary Clinton s private e-mail setup - The Washington Post

Per numerous sources, such referrals are common and rarely lead to charges. Face it, there's no meat on that bone. There may be, depending on the investigation. But that the moment, there's not.

You're jumping the gun.

More incestuous,crony, corruption of the Clintons and their friends...

She went from full-time deputy chief of staff for Clinton to a part-timer, then started working for Teneo, a consulting firm led by former President Clinton aide Douglas Band.

The agency’s inspector general’s office this spring confirmed an investigation on the matter and on email exchanges between Abedin and Clinton.

Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has since 2013 led the effort to learn more about Abedin’s time at the State Department.

Last week, he sent a letter to Secretary of State John Kerry and others asking about an investigation into possible “criminal” conduct by Abedin over her pay and her possibly violating rules that govern vacation and sick time.

The purported State Department inspector general report found Abedin was overpaid by nearly $10,000 because she violated such rules while at the agency.

The 39-year-old Abedin, vice chairwoman of the Clinton campaign, is contesting the findings and has requested an administrative review of them, while her lawyer calls the report “fundamentally flawed.”
The Clinton campaign did not respond to a request Saturday for comment.

Abedin is married to former New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner, who resigned from Congress in 2011 over a sexting scandal.

Larry J. Sabato, director of the Center for Politics at the University of Virginia, told The Washington Times that only political insiders will even know Abedin's name.

“But she's another building block in the image of Clinton being conveyed to voters," he said. "More and more, the current Clinton campaign is starting to remind me of the Clintons in the 1990s. At times, their controversies came in waves and filled news pages. It's happening all over again for Hillary in this campaign."

Abedin made roughly $69,000 in the first quarter of 2015, which would put her on pace to make $276,000 this year, according to news outlets’ analysis of federal reports.

Clinton campaign Abedin s history at State Department poses liability for Clinton White House bid Fox News
Your lack of political acumen comes as no surprise – in essence, you're doing it wrong.

You're trying – and failing – to drive supporters of HRC away from her with this and other ridiculous lies; indeed, these unwarranted, unfounded attacks serve only to compel HRC's supporters to close ranks.

Whether you like it or not, whether you believe it or not, HRC is extremely popular with democrats, enjoying a 73 percent approval rating among likely primary voters, where if she is the nominee, she'll have democrats going to the polls in large numbers.

Your only response to this is to nominate a republican candidate who will attract weak (“Reagan”) democrats away from HRC, along with democratic-leaning independents and moderates – weak democrats who may not like HRC, or want to vote for her, but will support her if the republican nominee is perceived to be too extreme and too far to the right.

She went from full-time deputy chief of staff for Clinton to a part-timer, then started working for Teneo, a consulting firm led by former President Clinton aide Douglas Band.

The agency’s inspector general’s office this spring confirmed an investigation on the matter and on email exchanges between Abedin and Clinton.

Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has since 2013 led the effort to learn more about Abedin’s time at the State Department.

Last week, he sent a letter to Secretary of State John Kerry and others asking about an investigation into possible “criminal” conduct by Abedin over her pay and her possibly violating rules that govern vacation and sick time.

The purported State Department inspector general report found Abedin was overpaid by nearly $10,000 because she violated such rules while at the agency.

The 39-year-old Abedin, vice chairwoman of the Clinton campaign, is contesting the findings and has requested an administrative review of them, while her lawyer calls the report “fundamentally flawed.”
The Clinton campaign did not respond to a request Saturday for comment.

Abedin is married to former New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner, who resigned from Congress in 2011 over a sexting scandal.

Larry J. Sabato, director of the Center for Politics at the University of Virginia, told The Washington Times that only political insiders will even know Abedin's name.

“But she's another building block in the image of Clinton being conveyed to voters," he said. "More and more, the current Clinton campaign is starting to remind me of the Clintons in the 1990s. At times, their controversies came in waves and filled news pages. It's happening all over again for Hillary in this campaign."

Abedin made roughly $69,000 in the first quarter of 2015, which would put her on pace to make $276,000 this year, according to news outlets’ analysis of federal reports.

Clinton campaign Abedin s history at State Department poses liability for Clinton White House bid Fox News
Your lack of political acumen comes as no surprise – in essence, you're doing it wrong.

You're trying – and failing – to drive supporters of HRC away from her with this and other ridiculous lies; indeed, these unwarranted, unfounded attacks serve only to compel HRC's supporters to close ranks.

Whether you like it or not, whether you believe it or not, HRC is extremely popular with democrats, enjoying a 73 percent approval rating among likely primary voters, where if she is the nominee, she'll have democrats going to the polls in large numbers.

Your only response to this is to nominate a republican candidate who will attract weak (“Reagan”) democrats away from HRC, along with democratic-leaning independents and moderates – weak democrats who may not like HRC, or want to vote for her, but will support her if the republican nominee is perceived to be too extreme and too far to the right.
Yeah, from the polls a lot of them are closing ranks for Bernie, though.

The more these idiots talk about Magan Kelly and trump the more they deflect from the Clinton corruption which is what the Hillary lovers want. Flood the place with stupidity and ignore the real issues and the corruption of the "Demcratic" party front runner

YOu know what I remember about the 1990's and Clinton's "corruption".

I remember that unemployment was low, that you could send out a resume and get job offers in a week, that we werent' at war with anyone.

that's what I remember.

So you're saying obama seriously screwed up the job market?

The more these idiots talk about Magan Kelly and trump the more they deflect from the Clinton corruption which is what the Hillary lovers want. Flood the place with stupidity and ignore the real issues and the corruption of the "Demcratic" party front runner

I remember that unemployment was low, that you could send out a resume and get job offers in a week, that we werent' at war with anyone.

that's what I remember.

No, It was under Boosh that things went to Hell...

Still waiting on the incest part to show up...
With the Clintons??? Hell, I doubt Bill and Hillary even do each other. Bill can't have the energy after all of his girlfriends.

that's what I remember.

Because of policies Clinton started. Why didn't your Messiah fix that????

that's what I remember.

So in your mind Boosh never was anything but a Clinton puppet...

With the Clintons??? Hell, I doubt Bill and Hillary even do each other. Bill can't have the energy after all of his girlfriends.
ii wouldn't do my wife and would feel sorry for anyone that did....Like the song goes,
times must be pretty rough if you're screwing my old lady...

that's what I remember.

Nope, but I will admit he should have gotten rid of some of Clinton's policies before they caused further damage.

I doubt Huma and Anthony do anything. Add in the fact Huma is a muslim, she is religiously denied to do anything except with Anthony!

What a sad sad situation.

that's what I remember.

Nope, but I will admit he should have gotten rid of some of Clinton's policies before they caused further damage.
Hindsight is 20/20,yet the GOP saw nothing wrong enough to do anything...

Hindsight is 20/20,yet the GOP saw nothing wrong enough to do anything...
So Bush and Clinton both screwed up.

Forum List

Back