Huma Abedin -- a close aide to Hillary Clinton is facing more questions about her activities

When have you handled classified material??? Merely having it on an unsecured server and giving the IT guys (who didn't have security clearances) access to that server is a felony.

And where did the FBI say they were conducting a criminal investigation?

When have you handled classified material??? Merely having it on an unsecured server and giving the IT guys (who didn't have security clearances) access to that server is a felony.

They normally won't comment on an ongoing investigation. Everyone knows that.

But as someone who had a security clearance and regularly handled sensitive information, I can tell you that Hillary's use of an unsecured server to handle classified information was illegal, and bypassed all of the security precautions used on a secure government server.

Face it, there are clear laws regarding security of classified material, and she willfully violated them. That in and of itself is a criminal act, regardless of what her lapdogs at the NYT say.

FBI What We Investigate

The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations—which serve, as our mission states, “to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States.”

Face it, the FBI doesn't engage in fact-finding. They investigate criminal activity.

Or do you want to dispute the FBI's own mission statement???

Last edited:

I handled classified material nearly every day for five years in the Army.
Your claim was that HRC was the subject of a criminal investigation. You are wrong.

Your claim was that HRC was the subject of a criminal investigation. You are wrong.
So did you keep your classified information on a personal server where IT people without a security clearance had access to it??? If so, please forward that info to the FBI. I'm sure they will find it to be very interesting.

So did you keep your classified information on a personal server where IT people without a security clearance had access to it??? If so, please forward that info to the FBI. I'm sure they will find it to be very interesting.

Did you know Hillary is the subject of a criminal investigation by the FBI now??

You're wrong.

A reporter called the FBI and asked if the FBL's investigation was
criminal.The reply: "All FBI investigations are criminal.

But as someone who had a security clearance and regularly handled sensitive information, I can tell you that Hillary's use of an unsecured server to handle classified information was illegal, and bypassed all of the security precautions used on a secure government server.

Face it, there are clear laws regarding security of classified material, and she willfully violated them. That in and of itself is a criminal act, regardless of what her lapdogs at the NYT say.
Then you will have no problem showing us the regulations of SOP on Hillary use and confirm that what was set up was not known by the State Dept...

Link?
Is HRC the subject of a criminal investigation?

Did you know Hillary is the subject of a criminal investigation by the FBI now??

You're wrong.
And apparently you are claiming to have handled classified material for the military without having a clue as to the stringent safeguards required when doing so...

Looks like we have exposed either another fake vet, or someone who possibly took actions that could have exposed classified material....

Then you will have no problem showing us the regulations of SOP on Hillary use and confirm that what was set up was not known by the State Dept...
Whether or not they knew she was violating federal law regarding the safeguards required for classified material is immaterial.

Link?
I gave you a link from the FBI's own website. ALL of their investigations are criminal in nature.

A federal judge ordered the State Department to have Clinton, Abedin and Cheryl Mills, another Clinton aide when she was secretary of state, confirm they have turned over all government records and describe how they used Clinton’s private server to conduct official business.

They had until Friday to turn over the information “under penalty of perjury.”

$$$

Abedin has for months been facing scrutiny about being part of a controversial State Department program that allowed her to work part time at the agency and have a private sector job.

She went from full-time deputy chief of staff for Clinton to a part-timer, then started working for Teneo, a consulting firm led by former President Clinton aide Douglas Band.

The agency’s inspector general’s office this spring confirmed an investigation on the matter and on email exchanges between Abedin and Clinton.

Last week, he sent a letter to Secretary of State John Kerry and others asking about an investigation into possible “criminal” conduct by Abedin over her pay and her possibly violating rules that govern vacation and sick time.

The purported State Department inspector general report found Abedin was overpaid by nearly $10,000 because she violated such rules while at the agency.

The 39-year-old Abedin, vice chairwoman of the Clinton campaign, is contesting the findings and has requested an administrative review of them, while her lawyer calls the report “fundamentally flawed.

Clinton campaign Abedin s history at State Department poses liability for Clinton White House bid Fox News

( other reports claim the overpayment was more like $33,000)
The questions around Clinton just seem to grow. Why can't she just go by the book like other people?

All you con posters on this thread are way out of the loop. This has been resolved for a week at least.

A Clinton Story Fraught With Inaccuracies How It Happened and What Next - NYTimes.com

You're wrong.
And apparently you are claiming to have handled classified material for the military without having a clue as to the stringent safeguards required when doing so...

Looks like we have exposed either another fake vet, or someone who possibly took actions that could have exposed classified material....

The nature of my service is none of your concern and has no relevance to the subject.
You made a statement that was false. Attacking me personally doesn't change that.

All you con posters on this thread are way out of the loop. This has been resolved for a week at least.

A Clinton Story Fraught With Inaccuracies How It Happened and What Next - NYTimes.com

Link?
I gave you a link from the FBI's own website. ALL of their investigations are criminal in nature.

You fools work very hard to hold on to a losing position. The smart thing to do would be to wait and see. It very well may turn into a criminal investigation, but as of now it's not.

Last edited:
A federal judge ordered the State Department to have Clinton, Abedin and Cheryl Mills, another Clinton aide when she was secretary of state, confirm they have turned over all government records and describe how they used Clinton’s private server to conduct official business.

They had until Friday to turn over the information “under penalty of perjury.”

$$$

Abedin has for months been facing scrutiny about being part of a controversial State Department program that allowed her to work part time at the agency and have a private sector job.

She went from full-time deputy chief of staff for Clinton to a part-timer, then started working for Teneo, a consulting firm led by former President Clinton aide Douglas Band.

The agency’s inspector general’s office this spring confirmed an investigation on the matter and on email exchanges between Abedin and Clinton.

Last week, he sent a letter to Secretary of State John Kerry and others asking about an investigation into possible “criminal” conduct by Abedin over her pay and her possibly violating rules that govern vacation and sick time.

The purported State Department inspector general report found Abedin was overpaid by nearly $10,000 because she violated such rules while at the agency.

The 39-year-old Abedin, vice chairwoman of the Clinton campaign, is contesting the findings and has requested an administrative review of them, while her lawyer calls the report “fundamentally flawed.

Clinton campaign Abedin s history at State Department poses liability for Clinton White House bid Fox News

( other reports claim the overpayment was more like $33,000)
The questions around Clinton just seem to grow. Why can't she just go by the book like other people?

Where is the criminal investigation focused on HRC?

Link?

You fools work very hard to hold on to a losing position. The smart thing to do would wait and see. It very well may turn into a criminal investigation, but as of now it's not.
I've already shown you where the FBI only handles criminal investigations. The question of whether or not criminal charges result may be open to question, but the nature of the investigation is clear.

Forum List

Back