Huge power outage plunges millions of people across central america into darkness from Costa Rica to

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-7-2_7-55-31.png

A huge power outage plunged millions of people across Central America into darkness Saturday, as authorities from Panama to Costa Rica to El Salvador scrambled to restore electrical service.
The blackout affected some five million people in Costa Rica alone, where officials largely had managed to restore service after a nationwide power outage lasting about five hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just what this Country needed to have happen. Question is what caused it and or who is to blame for it.
Was it faulty , does the system need upgraded, was it attacked, or some lazy ass leader who doesn't want to dump money into their grid. Hell maybe none of the above. But rambling gave me something to write here hahaah.

View attachment 136633

A huge power outage plunged millions of people across Central America into darkness Saturday, as authorities from Panama to Costa Rica to El Salvador scrambled to restore electrical service.
The blackout affected some five million people in Costa Rica alone, where officials largely had managed to restore service after a nationwide power outage lasting about five hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just what this Country needed to have happen. Question is what caused it and or who is to blame for it.
Was it faulty , does the system need upgraded, was it attacked, or some lazy ass leader who doesn't want to dump money into their grid. Hell maybe none of the above. But rambling gave me something to write here hahaah.
Forums > US Discussion > Current Events

Sooooooo, Central America has become the 51st state? I didn't know that.......... :eusa_whistle:

Sooooooo, Central America has become the 51st state? I didn't know that.......... :eusa_whistle:

It is a US discussion about Central America. The power grid is a global concern.
That's one way to look at it but the issue is it happened in what appears to be the 51st state of Central America........ :eusa_whistle:

If it is big enough, I'm sure it is ok to include a story from anywhere.

It is a US discussion about Central America. The power grid is a global concern.
That's one way to look at it but the issue is it happened in what appears to be the 51st state of Central America........ :eusa_whistle:

I love rationalities!!! :thup:

I'll bet it doesn't get moved. Let's see.

She should have posted it in Latin America?

I'm glad it's here.

I'm glad it's here.
I didn't report it and if no one else does it'll probably not get moved. of course if we take your logic then why bother with multiple forum headings, just merge em all into one......... That way the lazy don't have to look elsewhere......... And do away with the rule of posting topics under the appropriate heading....... :dunno:

View attachment 136633

It was the Illuminati.

I'm glad it's here.
I didn't report it and if no one else does it'll probably not get moved. of course if we take your logic then why bother with multiple forum headings, just merge em all into one......... That way the lazy don't have to look elsewhere......... And do away with the rule of posting topics under the appropriate heading....... :dunno:

Again if the story is big enough, it should be here. I don't know if it is. That is for a mod to decide. They are pretty thorough and rarely miss something like this.

I'm glad it's here.

Again if the story is big enough, it should be here. I don't know if it is. That is for a mod to decide. They are pretty thorough and rarely miss something like this.
You'd be surprised what they miss and if it has already morphed into a US discussion then it will stay.
I was a mod here years and years ago, I helped clarify most of the rules and helped write others. I would have moved it immediately and all the mods and admin would have backed me up.

My power went out last night. So I went out for a milk shake from Sonic. The power was still out for a few hours after I got back home. I had to go several hours on no USMB.

Anyway, doesn't this still qualify as a current event no matter where it happened?

View attachment 136633

Oh fk off, chit happens don't like it that's ur problem. Thanks ANTIFA SNITCH,
For your fkn information i'm use to " Current events........ Good report job thanks for saving me the trouble snitch.
Wow, you're more stupid than you look.......... Like I told another poster, I didn't report it ya fuckin' crybaby.

It sure is strange every single time you come onto my post CRYING about what it is or isn't , or where it's at CRY BABY it ends up moved to CONSPIRACY .............. more often than where this one is at.

So in general if anybody is the cry baby cyka it's you , again my post always get moved every single time you ope that mouth and REPORT it........... CRY BABY nobody else seems to have a problem accept those of you who can't stand what you see. CRY BABY

View attachment 136633

I've even mentioned it to you before in other post...............In case you don't recall.

Where every time you come over flapping it gets moved, so maybe on this one you didn't , , and I only say that because it didn't end up in CONSPIRACY ............... Any other time you snitched it did ahahaha

lmao whose the cry baby look how pissed you got cause I said you were a snitch ehheeh

View attachment 136633

It was the Illuminati.
It always is...Or US Free masons..

View attachment 136633

I've even mentioned it to you before in other post...............In case you don't recall.

Where every time you come over flapping it gets moved, so maybe on this one you didn't , , and I only say that because it didn't end up in CONSPIRACY ............... Any other time you snitched it did ahahaha

lmao whose the cry baby look how pissed you got cause I said you were a snitch ehheeh
Guess what, you're an idiot. Constantly making incorrect assumption everywhere you go. The most plausible explanation are the mods are watching your posts as apparently you believe your conspiracy crap actually has credence. :lmao:

Forum List

Back